• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The DEAD Zone

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing isn't it? We (NFL/Fans/Players/Media) are now 17 days away from the next big football event. The NFL Draft.

Nothing of any interest has happened since the last week of March.

Anyone notice how bitchy we're all getting when anyone posts an article? Everyone says that the media is stirring the pot, looking for clicks, etc.

We go through this every year. Let's call it what it is. The DEAD Zone. Other than Odell Beckham signing with the Ravens yesterday, what has really happened since March 27th?

Sadly, we all fall prey to our own interests which are not always everyone else's.

I give REB credit for trying to keep interest alive in this forum. He's come up with some really good ideas that have kept participation going. Sorry Reb, some people are just creative outside of their comfort zone. I don't spend uch time in here because I've had several things burning my candle.

A new shower that is now heading into week 5. If I was still in New Hampshire, this would have been done three weeks ago. People down here don't work an 8 hour day. Up north these guys would be on the job no later than 7:30 AM and might be cleaning up between 3:30 and 4:00 Pm. Down here they don't show up until 9:00 AM or later and they're gone by 3:30 PM. No wonder it takes 7-10 months to build a house.

I've also Been writing my 12th novel. I've written 22 chapters since the last week in March.

I also have a brother and his wife, a brother in law and his wife, and a sister in law all looking to move down here. Worse, they all want to live in the "E" section. Every street in my section starts with the letter E. Yep, every section starts with a letter and every street in those sections starts with that letter. Houses in my section last no longer than a week hile others have had property for sale since last summer.

Guy's, we are in the NFL's DEAD ZONE. Take a breath. We can start bitchin' for real on April 27, 28, 29. We're all bored. Let's all back up a step and not be so vicious with each other.