• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you heard of Archer? I think it's freakin hilarious, definitely an adult cartoon. Can check it out if you have 20 minutes, although the episodes are the latest ones so some of the jokes don't make a lot of sense.

Archer on F/X

I second the Archer, I wish it could get on a mainstream network, I always forget about it. But it is classic, up there with Family Guy.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Man there's a lot of crap on these sites to which I never pay any attention, but I like the fact that you can search for posts by author. You used to be able to do that & search by key words too on 4 letter, but they got rid of that function...

So who wants to tell the internet forum illiterate fan how to apply an avatar here?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there's a lot of crap on these sites to which I never pay any attention, but I like the fact that you can search for posts by author. You used to be able to do that & search by key words too on 4 letter, but they got rid of that function...

So who wants to tell the internet forum illiterate fan how to apply an avatar here?

I'm pretty bad and I was able to do it. it's under you're control panel, which you get to from a link top left, "user CP." Then you just tell it where the file is, easiest way is to save it somewhere like ur desktop.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes thank the Lord Pozz came with us I hit some rep for him. No offense to any of yall but most awesome poster on any boards he is. Thanks for your continuing hard work and dedication bringing us all the news.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers notes: OT Boone gets chance to replace Sims

When room assignments came out for the team hotel in training camp, it was quickly noted that the gregarious Staley was paired with receiver Michael Crabtree, an introvert.

Coincidence?

"We've been getting along perfectly in the room," Staley said. "We laugh a lot, watch TV and then we go to bed at 11. I like the room cold and he likes it cold, too.

"Crabtree is his own guy. He's an individual and I'm not trying to make him somebody he's not. We're getting along, we're teammates, and we're good friends."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Slimmed-down, newly married Boone preparing to take next step : Niner Insider

* After starting 26 games the past two years, it's possible the signing of Braylon Edwards, followed by the eventual return of Michael Crabtree, will leave Joshua Morgan as the No. 3 wide receiver.

Morgan said he didn't take the team's interest in finding another wide receiver personally.

"I'm not paid to do the job upstairs," Morgan said. "They're paying me to play on the field and that's what I do. We've welcomed (Edwards) with open arms. We're going to teach him the offense. Evidently they thought he could help the team. So if this is what's best for the team, then I'm with it."

* Morgan, previously listed as "Josh" on the Niners' roster, is now listed as "Joshua."

Morgan said his grandmother named him after Joshua from the Bible and he grew up with the name. At Virginia Tech, it was shortened to "Josh," which stuck until Morgan asked the Niners' PR department to make the change.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
https://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN

Michael Crabtree has not spoken to the media since reporting to camp and going on PUP with a left foot injury. A fan asked about his foot.
23 minutes ago

"It's getting better every day," 49ers WR Michael Crabtree told the fan who asked about his foot today at practice. "I'm on my way."
22 minutes ago

----------------------------------

https://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows

Gets through the hole quickly; pass blocking needs work @Cham34: how is kendall hunter doing at tc
2 hours ago

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good looks, you like it?! Nowadays as an adult that's the only cartoon I have the urge to watch. I love that dude Vegeta. That's the mentality I want our defense to have.

DBZ fan Bingo!??!?!? MUCH respect...

btw, Broli is 10x better :whoo:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Boone is right!

Aldon Smith = Opposing QBs are ALL DONE. I knew I liked Boone for some reason. Now if only he could untie that knot in his shoe laces. :)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Cam Inman on twitter:

Plays of day at #49ers camp: Patrick Willis hit on Ant Dixon, Willis INT Alex Smith, Smith audibles to find Ted Ginn for 50-yard TD pass

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willis is beastin as usual.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Jim Trotter on twitter:

Niners practice over after three hours. Definitely one of the more physical camps you will see. Report will post Monday.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
https://twitter.com/#!/Eric_Branch

LB Keaton Kristick, CB Shawntae Spencer, CB Tarell Brown, NT Isaac Sopoaga, LB NaVorro Bowman, WR Chris Hogan did not practice. #49ers

LB Ahmad Brooks went through drills in shorts. Hogan was wearing a boot on his left foot. #49ers

S Reggie Smith and LT Joe Staley did not finish practice, leaving with apparently minor injuries. #49ers
3 minutes ago

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Maiocco on twitter:

Undrafted Jeremiah Masoli, whom 49ers signed to be as a RB, is going to remain at QB, coach Jim Harbaugh said. He's No. 3 on depth chart.
9 minutes ago

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://twitter.com/#!/Eric_Branch

LB Keaton Kristick, CB Shawntae Spencer, CB Tarell Brown, NT Isaac Sopoaga, LB NaVorro Bowman, WR Chris Hogan did not practice. #49ers

LB Ahmad Brooks went through drills in shorts. Hogan was wearing a boot on his left foot. #49ers

S Reggie Smith and LT Joe Staley did not finish practice, leaving with apparently minor injuries. #49ers
3 minutes ago

I'm sure I'm not the first, but I wonder how many of these dings are due to missing OTA's and conditioning?