• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Q: Are you telling me you and Jim Harbaugh sat around talking about your quarterback situation and determined that Vince Young couldn't offer any help at all to the San Francisco 49ers and Plaxico Burress couldn't help this offense at all?

A: Jim and (general manager) Trent (Baalke) are sitting down, and they're figuring out who they want to add to this football team, and they feel good with the quarterback we have on our roster, and I support them.

Lowell, is that you?
Well played. When the 49ers do return to respectability, Kawakami and Cohn aren't going to know what to do with themselves. These last 8 years have been a dream for those hacks.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just doubled his rep lol.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
How do you bump up someones rep? I'm still getting used to this board!!!

Right under their name there are some buttons. The first one tells whether the user is on or off. The second one I believe is for their rep! Hope that helps!

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Got it thanks!! Still getting used to this board. Its so much better than "The Motherships"!!

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading all these reports has me more excited than I have been in the last few years for football season. I really can't wait for the games to start.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Pozz, Ive read most of the articles you have posted, but its tough to get a read on Alex. Has barrows or anyone commented on the "vibe" or the overall teams thoughts on Alex. He only had 3 days of practices, but are people excited or is it simply groundhogs day 2005-2010???

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well played. When the 49ers do return to respectability, Kawakami and Cohn aren't going to know what to do with themselves. These last 8 years have been a dream for those hacks.

Sssso True!

Lowell will have get himself thrown out of the Raiders media/locker room just to feel right. As for Kawakami, unless I'm directed to an article of his, I don't read him anymore.

jingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks for all of the posts on camp news. I am impressed, so far, with the attitude of the team (I know, every team thinks it is a contender in training camp) and enjoy the side stories of the players. Hopefully a player like Costanzo is able to stick. It's not often that you get to follow a purely special teams only player who seems to love (or at least has accepted reality) being a special teams only player.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I repped you and it added one. Geez. My rep is weeeeak.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its still early and he hasn't had many practices but I was going to see smith lighting it up out there. Seems like he's still rusty

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Pozz, Ive read most of the articles you have posted, but its tough to get a read on Alex. Has barrows or anyone commented on the "vibe" or the overall teams thoughts on Alex. He only had 3 days of practices, but are people excited or is it simply groundhogs day 2005-2010???

I haven't seen alot. Vernon Davis has probably been the most supportive player towards Smith, but that's been the case for quite a while now. A few of the OL, and Morgan as well I suppose, have talked about him a little bit but nothing too noteworthy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey RVNight, you need to fix that sig man. Kenny Powers is the MFCEO, not jut the CEO. Pull a Singledummy and re-check the film