• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #49ers announced that WR Dontavia Bogan and CB Curtis Holcomb have been placed on the Injured Reserve List.

RT @DonteWhitner: I'm blessed to be a 49er! A lot hardwork ahead Of us though....goodnite
Somebody that wants to be here.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's encouraging to read from Whitner.

And it total stark contrast to Goldson's attitude.

I think we made the right choice!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The #49ers announced that WR Dontavia Bogan and CB Curtis Holcomb have been placed on the Injured Reserve List.

RT @DonteWhitner: I'm blessed to be a 49er! A lot hardwork ahead Of us though....goodnite
Somebody that wants to be here.

A little sweet-n-sour with this post, Yosh. Bogan was going to be my sleeper in '11, so that's sad (but not unexpected) news. On the positive, however, I agree, I like Whitner's attitude!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little sweet-n-sour with this post, Yosh. Bogan was going to be my sleeper in '11, so that's sad (but not unexpected) news. On the positive, however, I agree, I like Whitner's attitude!

I hear you man. Loving Whitner's attitude and what he brings to the team. I know a few folks would have rather have his skills match closer to Jarius Byrd's, but Whitner isn't shabby himself.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, i wasn't really sure where to put this and i didn't want to start a new thread for it, but i thought this was funny.

@mattbarrows Matt Barrows
I'd love to date Mila Kunis. Neither's gonna happen. @ElvinPritchard Would love to see 49ers package Mays & late round pick 4 Asante Samuel

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am liking our new aquisitions more and more every time they speak. Especially Whitner and Braylon and Rogers too. Have to see if they live up to it but so far very promising.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait to see them in a game situation

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
The #49ers have signed rookie blocking TE Chris Blohm. I've posted his highlight reel on my blog for you super fans ... SportsHoopla.com/3qnkckd
5 minutes ago

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This might be stupid to even ask, but do you realize football starts in 4 days???? It seems unbelievable to me. Obviously its because of the lockout, but realizing that there is a game on friday just made the start of my workweek that much better.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This might be stupid to even ask, but do you realize football starts in 4 days???? It seems unbelievable to me. Obviously its because of the lockout, but realizing that there is a game on friday just made the start of my workweek that much better.

It honestly doesn't even register right now. I don't think we can possibly be that close.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Twitter news - Sopoaga is in pads for the first time this training camp. Ahmad Brooks is back as well. Staley is not in pads and Boone will get his reps.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jim Harbaugh era begins full throttle in San Francisco - Jim Trotter - SI.com

According to one staff member, the 49ers attempted just 17 passes off three-step drops last season, and 37 percent of their pass attempts were off seven-step drops. With a young offensive line and fairly green wideout corps, that made a tough situation even more difficult for Smith.

And I'm not sure yet how much you can or should look into his comments, but...

Even though I signed a one-year deal I don't see this as a stop on Braylon's World Tour. I plan on shutting it down here if things go right. I just couldn't see myself shutting it down in Arizona. They're ever-changing. They're always making drastic decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice read, Thanks Pozz.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking At The Schedule ...

If the 49ers can at least tread water through the first nine games, they should have an opportunity to decide their fate. The reason? Five of their final seven games are within the division. Their only NFC West game before Nov. 20 is the season opener against visiting Seattle.

Read more: Jim Harbaugh era begins full throttle in San Francisco - Jim Trotter - SI.com

Forgot about this...new setup to keep division races up for grabs late. I LIKE IT!