• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes sir. I'm in favor of Harbs playing the "starters" some extended time, a shorten offseason pretty forced this into play. Excited to see what we can do defensively as well as offensively against a 34 def.

Yeah, great points! I had forgot the Raiders are a 43. I hope to see the one's until about 1/2 way through the 3rd or longer and I also hope to see Kap taking snaps with the one's as well. Kaepernick's improvement over week one was remarkable, I thought. I would love to look back at week one and think that perhaps that was the anomaly.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would like to see Dobbs make the final cut he has looked good in the preseason games. And Bowman is looking like he might lessen me being pissed off at the Niners for not keeping Spikes.

it wasn't the 49ers sole choice to make.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About Spikes, he was a great vet for us the last couple years but as a vet it is time to move on and let the farm earn their keep

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh will let Kaepernick play with starters against the Texans (ESPN)

Kaepernick to see action vs Houston's 1st team defense (Sac Bee--Barrows)

Well, we talked about how this would be the proper thing to do if this really were a QB Competition last week, and it seems Harbaugh agrees.

It seems that other "select backups" will play with the starting squad too, I imagine Aldon Smith will be among them.

Other backups who promise to see action against the Texans' first-string players include second-string running backs Anthony Dixon and Kendall Hunter, and second-string receivers like Kyle Williams. Harbaugh said it's possible that Smith could return to the game after Kaepernick enters in order to give Smith more practice in certain scenarios like two-minute drills or when the team is backed up deep in its own territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh will let Kaepernick play with starters against the Texans (ESPN)

Kaepernick to see action vs Houston's 1st team defense (Sac Bee--Barrows)

Well, we talked about how this would be the proper thing to do if this really were a QB Competition last week, and it seems Harbaugh agrees.

It seems that other "select backups" will play with the starting squad too, I imagine Aldon Smith will be among them.

I like seeing Harbaugh do things like this. It's proactive. Shows that he is constantly evaluating the team and his approach and is willing to adapt to the situation. It's been so long since we've had any damn adaptability or imagination from our coaches.

It's risky to stray from convention, you catch heat if it doesn't work but it's refreshing to see a staff that is willing to do so. To be truly great, you have to take risks and stray from convention.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like seeing Harbaugh do things like this. It's proactive. Shows that he is constantly evaluating the team and his approach and is willing to adapt to the situation. It's been so long since we've had any damn adaptability or imagination from our coaches.

It's risky to stray from convention, you catch heat if it doesn't work but it's refreshing to see a staff that is willing to do so. To be truly great, you have to take risks and stray from convention.

Agreed!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From bleacher report so take witha grain of salt. I ain't gonna lie, it's positive so I'm posting it!

2011 NFL Predictions: Six San Francisco 49ers Primed for Breakout Seasons | Bleacher Report

Ha, how can they consider themselves a quality source... when they can't even get it right that Bowman subbed for Willis, not Spikes week 17. Sure, it doesn't really make a difference with the point of the story, it just proves that they don't pay attention to details... which means their opinion isn't based on the whole story... which means they aren't putting forward a quality argument.

:) Sorry, ranting about Bleacher report.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, how can they consider themselves a quality source... when they can't even get it right that Bowman subbed for Willis, not Spikes week 17. Sure, it doesn't really make a difference with the point of the story, it just proves that they don't pay attention to details... which means their opinion isn't based on the whole story... which means they aren't putting forward a quality argument.

:) Sorry, ranting about Bleacher report.

They throw shit together like a rushed homework assignment.