• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

xRangerX

Giedi Prime
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frank Gore: “I want to be treated right.” - Inside the 49ers

Pay the man his coin - he deserves it....

Gore is a niner forever - Believe it!

Last edited by a moderator:

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't there have to be an offensive line for Smith to get at it with? Texans weren't sending exotic blitzes and the whole line looked lost or asleep.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Crabtree closer to returning from broken foot

According to a source, Crabtree fractured his left foot during a player-run practice at San Jose on June 6. Crabtree had surgery on the foot prior to the start of training camp and was placed on the physically unable to perform list. He is still on the PUP list. The nature of Crabtree's injury previously had not been revealed.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers Blog and Q&A: Crabtree closer to returning from broken foot

According to a source, Crabtree fractured his left foot during a player-run practice at San Jose on June 6. Crabtree had surgery on the foot prior to the start of training camp and was placed on the physically unable to perform list. He is still on the PUP list. The nature of Crabtree's injury previously had not been revealed.

I just realized I can't help being glad to hear it. Guess that confirms I'm not completely done with him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't there have to be an offensive line for Smith to get at it with? Texans weren't sending exotic blitzes and the whole line looked lost or asleep.

If Smith went at them, they'd probably move to the side, letting him through like the revolving door they are. Alex would get confused and happy feet, panic, and punch the opposing team. Again, the intended target wasn't on the same page.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i reserve any excitement with the move of Goodwin at C. I demand results first and foremost.

:fear:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Baalke ratted us out? better him than a reporter or twitter....

geez Baalke... such a lame -o- :vee:

I'd imagine it is a lot better for the NFL to hear about the "oversight" from Baalke instead of it being reported in the media and then another team or some league employee realizes that they did something wrong and making a big stink out of it and forcing a larger punishment.

With Baalke immediately telling the NFL, chances are nothing will come of this minor rule being broken.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd imagine it is a lot better for the NFL to hear about the "oversight" from Baalke instead of it being reported in the media and then another team or some league employee realizes that they did something wrong and making a big stink out of it and forcing a larger punishment.

With Baalke immediately telling the NFL, chances are nothing will come of this minor rule being broken.

But didn't Crabs caught those balls during warm ups? So technically he was not included in the "practice".

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

agree, if someone else reports it, it comes off sneaky and likely to incur more NFL reaction.

but not surprising there's a post attacking Baalke.