• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But didn't Crabs caught those balls during warm ups? So technically he was not included in the "practice".

Yeah, it's something that shouldn't even matter. Like anything though, if you break the rules it's better to fess up to it instead of trying to hide it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree, if someone else reports it, it comes off sneaky and likely to incur more NFL reaction.

but not surprising there's a post attacking Baalke.

geez guys....

sarcasm.jpg

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Baalke hater!

:ss: lol jk

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Kind of bummed to see Mckillop cut. He wasn't great I know just kind of like him as a player.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow Kind of bummed to see Mckillop cut. He wasn't great I know just kind of like him as a player.

Yeah, I agree...tough break for a tough kid. Who knows if he was destined for greatness, not too many 5th round LB's reach that level, and clearly his injury did not help, but there is no doubting his desire and his impact on ST's.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting nervous for Dobbs.... :(

Interesting part in that article:
The first five spots are set with Justin Smith, Isaac Sopoaga, Ray McDonald (who has looked very good in the preseason), Ricky Jean Francois and Will Tukuafu.

I wasnt so sure if tukuafu was locked already, still a 4 man race for those last 1 or 2 spots including tukuafu i would believe.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Interesting part in that article:
The first five spots are set with Justin Smith, Isaac Sopoaga, Ray McDonald (who has looked very good in the preseason), Ricky Jean Francois and Will Tukuafu.

I wasnt so sure if tukuafu was locked already, still a 4 man race for those last 1 or 2 spots including tukuafu i would believe.

I agree! I have to believe our FO knows Dobbs will never clear waivers. I would be surprised if they did not make room for him. Another sack and a few more tackles against San Diego should solidify his spot on the roster.

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say there's "no way" they cut Dobbs, but I've been wrong on those before.

Also saddened for McKillop, but 'twas never meant to be, I suppose. I just don't think his ceiling is very high. Hopefully, he lands somewhere else, develops a couple seasons then returns a la Grant, lol.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only one worried about T. Brown starting at CB? I always seem to see him olay(ing) a tackle. He does not seem very physical and I dont think his coverage skills are that great either. I would have rolled the dice with Brock to start the year.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only one worried about T. Brown starting at CB? I always seem to see him olay(ing) a tackle. He does not seem very physical and I dont think his coverage skills are that great either. I would have rolled the dice with Brock to start the year.

No, JT, you're not. I have not said much about our CB's because I have little faith in all of them. That is not to say there is not some capability back there, but, IMO, there seems to be little separation between our two best and the rest.

I guess, that was a long-winded way of saying I am concerned about the whole lot of them.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, JT, you're not. I have not said much about our CB's because I have little faith in all of them. That is not to say there is not some capability back there, but, IMO, there seems to be little separation between our two best and the rest.

I guess, that was a long-winded way of saying I am concerned about the whole lot of them.

After last preseason I had high hopes for Adams. Too bad he got injured. I hope he gets a chance to get healthy and show what he can do while he is still on our team.

I guess, that was a long-winded way of saying that I hope Adams makes the final 53.:yo:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

but you can take this approach to most starters, each one is short at something?

whats the difference when it comes to Brown?

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
but you can take this approach to most starters, each one is short at something?

whats the difference when it comes to Brown?

I understand what you're saying, I guess I'm just not a big fan of T. Brown. I really hope he proves me wrong and makes the pro bowl.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I understand what you're saying, I guess I'm just not a big fan of T. Brown. I really hope he proves me wrong and makes the pro bowl.

oh ok, thanks.

btw - we also hope most starters prove us wrong and makes the pro bowl too? yeah i know, hell'a lot of proving. :-)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's hard to get behind T. Brown because he didn't beat out Spencer. From what I've read, Spencer hasn't practiced much because of his injuries. Like always though, I hope he plays great and his worst moment isn't giving up the winning TD.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey MW good article on Zieg here. He will really need to show something tonight to make the cut.

WR Dominique Zeigler fights back to make one last impression on 49ers - San Francisco San Francisco 49ers | Examiner.com

Very Cool, '83! Thanks for posting that article.

Zeig has been a personal favorite since the '08 pre-season; I'll have both eyes on 17 all night. Hopefully our o’lines can give Smith/Kap enough time to put the ball in the air.

Thanks again for the article, '83! - You are Rep worthy!!