• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do you anticipate naming your starting quarterback for the season opener?
“Before the first game.”

Harbaugh is hilarious. They almost got him with this one.

How many guys do you figure you’ll keep on the active roster out of that safety mix?
“There are probably … I’m not going to speculate on what that number is.”

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you assess QB Colin Kaepernick’s growth from game one to game two and throughout the camp?
“I mean, a steady arrow up at all times with Colin and his development, really pleased. From game one to game two, there’s just more polish that’s taken place in terms of how he operates the offense, runs the team in and out of the huddle, mechanics, accuracy, being it the ability to drive the football, to read coverage. Again, a long list of things that are important for him to keep improving on, but a very steady positive development.”

That's pretty nice praise to toss on the rookie. Still early, but I don't think Harbaugh BS's much.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers established an award in Herrion’s name that is given annually to a rookie or first-year player who exemplifies Herrion’s spirit and pursuit of making the NFL

I'm sure many already knew this but its the first that I came across(i think) but it's very nice and respectable on the FO's part.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Braylon on twitter:

Dear 9er nation, legs are starting to feel good again. Weighed 213 after practice which is 12 lbs lost since august 4th

Also it was a hell of a practice. Camp Harbaugh is going to have us primed and ready.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Braylon on twitter:

Dear 9er nation, legs are starting to feel good again. Weighed 213 after practice which is 12 lbs lost since august 4th

Also it was a hell of a practice. Camp Harbaugh is going to have us primed and ready.

Hahaha...I am starting to like this twitter thingy!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Harbaugh said he wanted his starters to play into the third quarter of Saturday's game against the Texans. "We want to get them into two-minute drive situations, coming out after the half, third-down, short-yardage goal-line, backed up - as many situations as you possibly can," he said. "Traditionally that's the way it's been, and that's our approach."

Looks like the Texans game will give us a lot of time to discuss how the starters look. I hope Aldon sees some action with the starters.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not for the 6 WRs camp.... Crabs, Edwards, Ginn, Morgan & KW are my preferred choices...