• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Quick Synopsis Review Of All 90 Players On The Roster

Here are some samples:

23 Mays, Taylor, S - He and Maragos compose the No. 3 safety group. Mays doesn't appear to have a future with the 49ers and probably should insist on the team releasing him so that he can catch on with another squad.

53 Bowman, NaVorro, ILB - No one is talking about Takeo Spikes' departure because Bowman had an excellent camp. He's just as athletic as Patrick Willis and is a better pass rusher.

55 Brooks, Ahmad, OLB - When Jim Harbaugh was asked who stood out to him in training camp, the first name out of his mouth was Ahmad Brooks. He's taken advantage of the opportunity to replace Manny Lawson as the starting OLB.

76 Davis, Anthony, OT - He'll begin the season as the starting right tackle. But it will be more difficult for the 49ers to tolerate inconsistent play from Davis in his second season, especially with Boone on the sideline.

75 Boone, Alex, OT - This is the second straight year Boone has looked impressive. He's showing coaches that he can be counted on to play either tackle position if there's an injury in 2011.

And of course, My Man Zeig!!!!

17 Zeigler, Dominique, WR. Zeigler suffered an ACL injury last year. He's been running and cutting on an adjacent field for week and seems close to returning. Where he'll land on the depth chart remains to be seen.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick Synopsis Review Of All 90 Players On The Roster

Here are some samples:

53 Bowman, NaVorro, ILB - No one is talking about Takeo Spikes' departure because Bowman had an excellent camp. He's just as athletic as Patrick Willis and is a better pass rusher.

I like hearing this, I hope it's more than hype, and he can develop a similar mind and eye for the ball. I'm excited to see what he can do.

The Brooks news too. The potential of our linebackers has me excited.

Fangio too. I was one of the first to question the hiring, but his history in that area is nice. I'll give him full credit if it develops.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like hearing this, I hope it's more than hype, and he can develop a similar mind and eye for the ball. I'm excited to see what he can do.

The Brooks news too. The potential of our linebackers has me excited.

Fangio too. I was one of the first to question the hiring, but his history in that area is nice. I'll give him full credit if it develops.

Yeah, After Iupati, Bowman was my favorite from the '10 draft. I think he will become our best value pick from last year.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's practicing.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@ Ray & SacTown

Saaaaaweeeeet!!! Thanks guys! My day just got better! I did not hear this anywhere but here!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Maiocco
49ers announce they have waived QB Jeremiah Masoli and K Fabrizio Scaccia.
38 minutes ago

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey now, easy on Masoli, he played H.S. football in Hawaii. :-)