• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Barrows:

Braylon Edwards not injured but legs are tight. Said BE: "Nothing is physically wrong, just the legs trying to get back to where they were."

5 minutes ago via web

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp report (8/10): Edwards building rapport with Smith

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Interesting exchange between Harbaugh & a reporter:

"Q: Are you concerned that Isaac Sopoaga and Shawntae Spencer haven’t practiced yet?

HARBAUGH: They’re working through something. I’m not in their body. I don’t really get into talking about injuries that often, you guys are out here every practice, so maybe we shouldn’t let you guys out here every single day if that’s what we’re going to talk about. Out of respect for those guys and what they’re going through I choose not to talk about it.

Q: How influential do you think the Michigan connection and your long relationship with the Edwards family was in Braylon coming here?

HARBAUGH: That question’s been asked and answered. You’ve asked that question a few times.

Q: No I haven’t.

HARBAUGH: Braylon’s here, very excited about that. To answer that one for the last time, Braylon and I both kind of were raised in the same environment. Trained under the same mindset, the Michigan way. My dad coached at Michigan, Braylon’s dad played there, all influenced by Bo Schembechler. We went to the same college. Both Michigan guys, Michigan raised as kids. Really pleased that Braylon’s here. He’s really doing a good job, he’s working very hard, he’s been a great guy in the locker room. He’s really a young man with a big heart, and he brings some juice into the locker rooms and the meeting rooms. I enjoy being around him , I really do. Maybe that’s somewhat because we’re breathing the same air, so to speak. It’s been very positive."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Q: Are you concerned that Isaac Sopoaga and Shawntae Spencer haven’t practiced yet?

HARBAUGH: They’re working through something. I’m not in their body. I don’t really get into talking about injuries that often, you guys are out here every practice, so maybe we shouldn’t let you guys out here every single day if that’s what we’re going to talk about. Out of respect for those guys and what they’re going through I choose not to talk about it.

A little reminiscent of Bill Parcells. I like!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

A little reminiscent of Bill Parcells. I like!

Yes it is! I approve as well, Chris. Now if he can just bring the same results.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea of what happened with Brock and why he left practice? On a related not im really excited to see these young CBs (Brock and Culliver) stepping up and playing well. Im really interested to see how they do in games.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting exchange between Harbaugh & a reporter:

Q: How influential do you think the Michigan connection and your long relationship with the Edwards family was in Braylon coming here?

HARBAUGH: That question’s been asked and answered. You’ve asked that question a few times.

Q: No I haven’t.

HARBAUGH: Braylon’s here, very excited about that. To answer that one for the last time, Braylon and I both kind of were raised in the same environment. Trained under the same mindset, the Michigan way. My dad coached at Michigan, Braylon’s dad played there, all influenced by Bo Schembechler. We went to the same college. Both Michigan guys, Michigan raised as kids. Really pleased that Braylon’s here. He’s really doing a good job, he’s working very hard, he’s been a great guy in the locker room. He’s really a young man with a big heart, and he brings some juice into the locker rooms and the meeting rooms. I enjoy being around him , I really do. Maybe that’s somewhat because we’re breathing the same air, so to speak. It’s been very positive."

Good responses as far as the locker room goes, I'm sure it gains the players respect. I expect some of our selfish cry baby fans to complain, but I completely respect Harbagh's stance on this.

Since the Orange Bowl I've loved how he puts the integrity and respect for the game, over media interests. Screw the media, lets play some real football.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good responses as far as the locker room goes, I'm sure it gains the players respect. I expect some of our selfish cry baby fans to complain, but I completely respect Harbagh's stance on this.

Since the Orange Bowl I've loved how he puts the integrity and respect for the game, over media interests. Screw the media, lets play some real football.

Certainly is nice to hear/read our coach handling the media instead of the media handling our coach.