• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers' Edwards, Crabtree WR combo on hold

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love the quick reply feature, I hated how many clicks you had to go through to post on the ESPN board.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herm Edwards and Cris Carter said on Mike & Mike this morning that the Niners will make the playoffs. The question asked was out of all the teams that finished below .500 last season, which one is definitely making the playoffs? Herm also said he thinks Alex Smith will be the best QB in the NFC west. They both seem pretty high on Harbaugh as a coach. It seems like Harbaugh's reputation in the NFL is already solid.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ahhh the ole' which team under .500 pop prediction. If I remember correctly we were at the top of everybody's list for that same question last year. So, you know, if they keep picking us, eventually they are going to be right!

Maybe this is the year? I'm with Herm until the standings say otherwise.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With that as well, The texans were chosen as the below .500 team in the AFC. I think it was Chris Carter, but it could have been Herm.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's already competing. It is just a matter of locking up the job. I hope he does it.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he's already competing. It is just a matter of locking up the job. I hope he does it.

I hope he can pull it off as well. One thing either way, we just got stronger in both the nickle and dime.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. : ) Things could shape up nicely. If Aldon and Brooks beast of the edges then we are going to do very well defensively.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herm Edwards and Cris Carter said on Mike & Mike this morning that the Niners will make the playoffs. The question asked was out of all the teams that finished below .500 last season, which one is definitely making the playoffs? Herm also said he thinks Alex Smith will be the best QB in the NFC west. They both seem pretty high on Harbaugh as a coach. It seems like Harbaugh's reputation in the NFL is already solid.

Its funny to see the difference of opinions amongst the ESPN radio guys. Mike and Mike said the 49ers would win the division last year as well I believe. Colin Cowherd predicted they would win 3-4 games this year. He claimed Harbaugh's "plan" was to tank the season and draft Luck next year. This was a day or so before the 49ers started to make some good free agent signings. I like some of Cowherd's stuff (particularly his college football knowledge), but I am looking forward to hearing him eat his words regarding the 49ers. He rarely admits when he his wrong though.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly. : ) Things could shape up nicely. If Aldon and Brooks beast off the edges then we are going to do very well defensively.

Imagine having a pass defense to match our run defense and one that collects more turnovers than our offense gives up. That would be a Super Bowl caliber defense right there!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its funny to see the difference of opinions amongst the ESPN radio guys. Mike and Mike said the 49ers would win the division last year as well I believe. Colin Cowherd predicted they would win 3-4 games this year. He claimed Harbaugh's "plan" was to tank the season and draft Luck next year. This was a day or so before the 49ers started to make some good free agent signings. I like some of Cowherd's stuff (particularly his college football knowledge), but I am looking forward to hearing him eat his words regarding the 49ers. He rarely admits when he his wrong though.

I believe you are right about M&M, I am nearly certain they did pick the 9ers last year, which at the time seemed like a safe pick. In addition to that we posted on the other board an article that showed nearly every sports writer from espn picking the 49ers to win the west as well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine having a pass defense to match our run defense and one that collects more turnovers than our offense gives up. That would be a Super Bowl caliber defense right there!

playin debbie downer here, but IMO if our pass rush improves, I could definitely see our run def taking a step back... but hopefully we can match last yrs run def.