• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not just the rushes that makes Gore so good, it's his blitz pickup and pass protection... he has been very good in the last few seasons.

An excellent point too often overlooked, Clamity. Well stated!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The catch was Zeigler-esque in its beauty!!!

ZEIGLER-ESQUE!!!..................in its beauty.

You are so right, mem, I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment; I will need to rest now.

No ProBowls but he is an adjective now. Imagine if he became a starter! ;)

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No ProBowls but he is an adjective now. Imagine if he became a starter! ;)

Haha, yes but what a nice adjective it is! And well deserved I might add! He has had arguably the best hands on this team for the past 4 years.

Yes, I certainly could imagine him being a starter. I have been a relentless fan of Zeig, since the '08 pre-season. Toothpick was catching anything thrown anywhere near him. Good routes, excellent hands, good vision, good open field skills, he just can't stay healthy.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If HarbaughHooey is NolanNonsense, he still needs to make good on his bet. He bet his house that Andrew Luck would declare for the 11' draft and I said he wouldn't. Still waiting for that deed......:charlie:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If HarbaughHooey is NolanNonsense, he still needs to make good on his bet. He bet his house that Andrew Luck would declare for the 11' draft and I said he wouldn't. Still waiting for that deed......:charlie:

FYI - he's homeless and posts from Internet Cafes.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Maiocco
All the 49ers' offensive linemen are in pads today. That includes LG Mike Iupati, who sat out practice Tuesday with a "stinger."
12 minutes ago

NT Isaac Sopoaga will not practice again today with a hamstring strain. He has yet to take part in any of the 49ers' 11 practices to date.
14 minutes ago

S Dashon Goldson has his full pads on, and will take part in his first practice with 49ers this summer after reporting/signing yesterday.
21 minutes ago

49ers have their 8th practice with full pads in an 11-day period today. Another three-hour workout is scheduled.
22 minutes ago

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB Larry Grant, whom the #49ers cut in 2008, says he's primed to make a triumpant return to this year. ... SportsHoopla.com/424bldm
20 minutes ago

Looks like NT Ian Williams, nicked during yesterday's practice, is in uniform and will practice today.
41 minutes ago

Wormburner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers: What if Frank Gore can't bounce back?
Gore staged a mini-holdout after the lockout ended but soon happily returned to camp, saying the 49ers had promised to sign him to an extension that will keep him in San Francisco after this season. The 28-year-old needs fewer than 1,000 yards to become the franchise's all-time leading rusher.

But will he get there? Nobody seems to be mentioning that, despite a rebuilt offensive line featuring two highly drafted blockers, Gore averaged only 4.2 yards per carry last year, the lowest rate of his career. And that was before the broken hip that ended his season in Week 12. Gore says he's back at 100 percent, but what if he's not? What if he gets hurt again?

The 49ers have a lot of options at backup running back, but none of them is very good. Anthony Dixon was a sixth-round choice in 2010, and Kendall Hunter was a fourth-round pick this year. Xavier Omon has spent three seasons bouncing on and off the rosters of the New York Jets, Buffalo Bills and Seattle Seahawks. The most well-known backup might be undrafted rookie Jeremiah Masoli, former quarterback for Oregon and Mississippi.

If Gore returns to pre-injury levels, this will be a nonissue. If he's hurt again, though, the 49ers will be in deep trouble because they have no Plan B.

Sorry all this was the ESPN insider article had requested earlier in the thread. new to site and didnt make that clear. Not my opinion.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry all this was the ESPN insider article had requested earlier in the thread. new to site and didnt make that clear. Not my opinion.

No worries- I figured it was a cut and paste and was disagreeing with the writer rather than you. It seems the writer uses the basis of where a RB is drafted to determine if they will be any good.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MaioccoCSN
LG Mike Iupati did individual drills, but is not taking part in 11-on-11 work. Rookie Daniel Kilgore is taking his spot on 49ers' line.
14 minutes ago

With CBs Shawntae Spencer and Tarell Brown out again with injuries, rookie Chris Culliver is lining up at RCB with 49ers' first defense.
16 minutes ago

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Barrows on twitter:

Rough practice for June MVP Kevin Jurovich. The WR had several drops today, had to be consoled by Kyle Williams and Josh Morgan.

23 minutes ago via web