• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers against the Oakland A's 9/2 -9/4

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest loss as a fan for me. And you think if we win in 9 innings. Napoli does not get hurt and may still be tearing it up for the Rangers. Hamilton does not become a mental case the following year, maybe. The entire makeup of the team is different as well as their psyche.
Worst sports night of my life, couldn't sleep after, stayed up all night.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst sports night of my life, couldn't sleep after, stayed up all night.
Nothing will ever come close to that. I hate St. Louis forever for that night. I never want to set foot in that city again...I never want to see the Cardinals happy again. Joe Buck and McCarver....You bastards. We were so robbed....the stupid rain out day for no reason...the bullshit in game 3 by Ron Kulpa...I will never get over that.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will ever come close to that. I hate St. Louis forever for that night. I never want to set foot in that city again...I never want to see the Cardinals happy again. Joe Buck and McCarver....You bastards. We were so robbed....the stupid rain out day for no reason...the bullshit in game 3 by Ron Kulpa...I will never get over that.
That postponement was huge...allowed Carpenter back in the Series. I'm surprised not more was made of that incredible break...but everything fell the Cards way late that year. My Braves buddies here share those feelings too...Cards are despised here...

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSSW Showing the game again if anyone missed the first time around.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers have some very inexperenced (young) players at key positions. Mistakes become Magnified in Sept. Profar, Sunday, Beltre today. Pressure , Pressure and how they handle it . Grind, Grind Wash's fav saying is so true.

Leaders Lead by example, Kinsler, Beltre , AJ, even Murphy, Yu, Derek, Nathan and a Very young Elvis , The Core must carry this team.

Youngsters give Energy, Speed and the Unknown to a team, it's the BOY's of Summer .
Wash's needs to mix it up but doubt he will, He loves Vets, Trust them more. :yahoo:

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember hoping there would be no rainout. And really there should not have been. After that I knew we had to win game 6.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost? I'm so shocked!
ahhhh, the glory of being home and missing that game.

we could always win one tomorrow, who knows with this team.....or we could be taking that slow slide that we did last Sept, losing series after series.
Once again, who knows.

Get em tomorrow Rangers

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 games to go. 15 wins gets them to 94. Can they go 15-10 the rest of the way?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!!! 1 OF 15 TONIGHT. (not yelling) excited.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article about the Dodgers picking up MY. I guess we are not alone in our reasons for not having MY after last year.
Los Angeles Dodgers Go Dumpster Diving With Michael Young

Michael Young Is Terrible Defensively and Offensively, and the Dodgers Don't Need His Services

Y! SPORTS

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If our roller coaster of a team manages their peaks and valleys just right we sure can.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article about the Dodgers picking up MY. I guess we are not alone in our reasons for not having MY after last year.
Los Angeles Dodgers Go Dumpster Diving With Michael Young

Michael Young Is Terrible Defensively and Offensively, and the Dodgers Don't Need His Services

Y! SPORTS
Hate hearing things like that after the career he had. Don't know why guys like that don't retire before they get into this type of situation. Not money I'm sure.:noidea:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate hearing things like that after the career he had. Don't know why guys like that don't retire before they get into this type of situation. Not money I'm sure.:noidea:
Pride DT....No one wants to admit they can no longer play a kids game. Just how it it.