• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ore vs Bama with a week to prep vs a month

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Damnit!

Was this necessary? I've changed my mind, Go Ducks!

Yeah, but it doesn't seem you are guilty of the statement, while he is for sure.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are the scums of the earth. I really wish I was on message boards in the pre-saban days to see how much shit they would be talking when their team couldnt do anything.

I'd be interested in that too, just to see which teams you supported.

I'm gonna guess...Patriots, Lakers and Yankees.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans were out in force then too - sorry. We tend to stand by the team, even when they're down.

Strange concept for you, I know.

Was this an attack on him, or on all ND fans? Because ND fans are very loyal.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this an attack on him, or on all ND fans? Because ND fans are very loyal.
Just an observation regarding him; you don't appear to make a habit of inserting your foot firmly into your mouth.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are the scums of the earth. I really wish I was on message boards in the pre-saban days to see how much shit they would be talking when their team couldnt do anything.

I know this a hard concept for you to understand but i am 49 and I have been an Alabama fans since i was 5 and went to my first Alabama game. I have never wavered in my devotion, i stood on the highway when Bear Died and mourned the loss of a great man along with millions of others, I felt for our fans as we had some down years due to one reason or another, but i have never fled from a losing season. Its not in a true fans blood to do that.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I supported them as much then as I do now and I would go through the Shula years again If I knew these last 6 years would be waiting on the other side. Times will get bad again one day cause college football runs in cycles. But I will always support the Crimson Tide till I die. :nod:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested in that too, just to see which teams you supported.

I'm gonna guess...Patriots, Lakers and Yankees.

Been a Saints, Yankees, Notre Dame, and Heat fan my entire life.

Notre Dame actually been shitty for most of my life. Outside of a few BCS game appearances they haven't done much.

Unlike other people I do not let the city/borough I was born in choose my teams for me. And technically the actual borough that I'm from did not get their first professional team until last yr.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this a hard concept for you to understand but i am 49 and I have been an Alabama fans since i was 5 and went to my first Alabama game. I have never wavered in my devotion, i stood on the highway when Bear Died and mourned the loss of a great man along with millions of others, I felt for our fans as we had some down years due to one reason or another, but i have never fled from a losing season. Its not in a true fans blood to do that.

I'm not 49, but I've been an ND fan for as long as I can remember. I'm only 23, but I've seen many difficult seasons already. And all the ND lore and history is far before my time. Sadly, it's all history to me.

I remember when we were 1-9, I don't ever miss games, and I made sure I was on the couch for our finally 2 games vs Army and Stanford.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama is a lot different than Tennessee. And if you don't understand this, you will be awaken rudely, just as I was last season.

I dislike Alabama, and I'm tired of the SEC hype. But that doesn't mean I'm going to blindly say a finesse, small, pretty Oregon team is going to beat a physical, well coached, fast Alabama team.

Sorry Oregon fans, as much as I'd like the SEC to go down, it won't be you to do it.

Dead on. SEC speed + SEC smashmouth ball > West coast speed + west coast pussymouth ball

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a Saints, Yankees, Notre Dame, and Heat fan my entire life.

Notre Dame actually been shitty for most of my life. Outside of a few BCS game appearances they haven't done much.

Sure...

Unlike other people I do not let the city/borough I was born in choose my teams for me. And technically the actual borough that I'm from did not get their first professional team until last yr.

That much is obvious.:laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between Notre Dame and Oregon. Oregon can put up points with the best. Last yr Notre Dame offense was avg to say the least. Bama would never do to Oregon what they did to Notre Dame

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between Notre Dame and Oregon. Oregon can put up points with the best. Last yr Notre Dame offense was avg to say the least. Bama would never do to Oregon what they did to Notre Dame

7be21546.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 49, but I've been an ND fan for as long as I can remember. I'm only 23, but I've seen many difficult seasons already. And all the ND lore and history is far before my time. Sadly, it's all history to me.

I remember when we were 1-9, I don't ever miss games, and I made sure I was on the couch for our finally 2 games vs Army and Stanford.

I guess i am one of the lucky few out of the crop of Bama fans on here. I have seen the Bear Days, I met the man on a couple of occasions. I mourned his passing. I moved on to other coaches with not so good success, then came the man Bear wanted to succeed him and we won another title in 92. I have met him. and of course we started having NCAA interference in our program and i survived those years. i have met Shula in Alabama and spoken with him now that he is with the Panthers as OC. I met Saban during the Tornado clean up in T-town and i am loving what we have in a coach, staff and team currently, but I do know hardship and have never wavered one bit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here. I'm actually the same age as you. As I said before I haven't seen ND do anything for the most part excluding last yr. They had a good run with Charlie in the first 2 years only to lose to tOsu and LSU in bcs games.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i am one of the lucky few out of the crop of Bama fans on here. I have seen the Bear Days, I met the man on a couple of occasions. I mourned his passing. I moved on to other coaches with not so good success, then came the man Bear wanted to succeed him and we won another title in 92. I have met him. and of course we started having NCAA interference in our program and i survived those years. i have met Shula in Alabama and spoken with him now that he is with the Panthers as OC. I met Saban during the Tornado clean up in T-town and i am loving what we have in a coach, staff and team currently, but I do know hardship and have never wavered one bit.
Never got a chance to meet the Bear, but saw him on TV a few times, and I remember all too well shedding some tears when he died in '83. Have had a chance to attend only two Bama games in person, but I never tire of seeing them play, even in down years.

Had just finished a four-year enlistment and was starting college when Bama won their '92 national championship. Remember the hype for that game in regard to the "unstoppable" Miami Hurricanes?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. I'm actually the same age as you. As I said before I haven't seen ND do anything for the most part excluding last yr. They had a good run with Charlie in the first 2 years only to lose to tOsu and LSU in bcs games.

Yep. I've seen us in 4 BCS games, 1 being a National Championship

Fiesta Bowl v Oregon St L 41-9
Fiesta Bowl v Ohio St L 34-20
Sugar Bowl v LSU L 41-14
National Champ. v Alabama L 42-14

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3