• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ore vs Bama with a week to prep vs a month

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think the score would be if Oregon played Bama with a week to prepare? Then what do you think the score would be with a month to prepare?

1 week: Oregon 38 Bama 42 - I think bama would ultimately win with a week to prepare but I would be scared shitless.

1 Month: Oregon 24 Bama 45 - I think with a month to prepare nobody is touching Saban.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see oregon destroying bama's secondary all day long

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon creates matchups that will give Bama problems like A&M did. I also believe oregons D is 100x better than that garbage A&M puts on the field. If the matchup happens I won't be shocked if Oregon pulls off the W.

Saban is no fan of the hurry up spread and no matter the time to prep, he will be nervous.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see oregon destroying bama's secondary all day long

Yea they definatly could I as a Bama fan could hope that if we could slow down their running game first that would help us defend their pass. But those Oregon Boys is some fast fuckers

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah heck, Alabama has scheduled in about 4 or 5 bye weeks with all the cupcakes they lined up. They really only have LSU and the SEC Championship to worry about.

But Saban is good getting a team prepared, maybe the best. Frankly, this year aligns quite well for the Tide, they played an actual game, sandwiched with a gimmie game for the entire season this year. So while some schools have 12 games, Bama always schedules way, way below what it could do.

The frustrating part for me is that none of us really know just how good this team is. They don't really travel outside of a few SEC games, they don't have the three top teams in the SEC East this year, and they play essentially two FCS teams and a very bad FBS teams in the games they really control.

I'd guess that Bama is better, but if they play I'll be cheering for the Ducks.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama definatley got lucky on the in conference schedule. If this was 2010 with that schedule we probably would lose 3 or 4 games with our suck ass o line.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 week: Oregon 51 Alabama 24

1 month: Oregon 42 Alabama 31

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah heck, Alabama has scheduled in about 4 or 5 bye weeks with all the cupcakes they lined up. They really only have LSU and the SEC Championship to worry about.

But Saban is good getting a team prepared, maybe the best. Frankly, this year aligns quite well for the Tide, they played an actual game, sandwiched with a gimmie game for the entire season this year. So while some schools have 12 games, Bama always schedules way, way below what it could do.

The frustrating part for me is that none of us really know just how good this team is. They don't really travel outside of a few SEC games, they don't have the three top teams in the SEC East this year, and they play essentially two FCS teams and a very bad FBS teams in the games they really control.

:shocked:

Surely not.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A one week turnaround and Oregon wins going away by probably 14.

A month for Saban and Smart to pick apart Oregon and i think that its a closer game this year and it could go either way. I, due to extreme bias, will say Bama by 6 or less.

Oregon is scary good this year and Bama is not the Bama of the past several years. Too many uncharacteristic mistakes at the worst times. Offensive drive killing penalties and fumbles, missed routes and dropped passes. O-line is not as good, so offensively we would struggle with Oregon's D. Defensively i think we can give Oregon a run and that part of the team is only gelling more as the season goes on. Young guys starting to play like vets and buying into the process.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the game being played?

It takes a week for Bama to "travel" via their lil' yellow school bus cross country to Oregon. That might take a toll on Nicky's boys and the bus.

IF the games @ Bama, it still will take a week to load up Bama stuff and Nicky's boys and get to the stadium via the lil' yellow school bus.

Either way...looks bad for Bama.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bama's SoS average over the past 5 years is 15.5. How about Bozo State's?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the game being played?

It takes a week for Bama to "travel" via their lil' yellow school bus cross country to Oregon. That might take a toll on Nicky's boys and the bus.

IF the games @ Bama, it still will take a week to load up Bama stuff and Nicky's boys and get to the stadium via the lil' yellow school bus.

Either way...looks bad for Bama.

You & Smiles really need some new material.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon may beat bama with one week but now way bama would lose by 27 points

I could see it. TAMU put up 42 and Oregons Defense is 10x better than the Aggies D. So Oregon puts up the points and Alabama I think gets knocked around a bit in changing their gameplan to try and catch up, causes mistakes.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SOPDT

SAME OLD POST DIFFERENT THREAD

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban > Oregon

Nick Saban v Urban Meyer is what I'd rather see.