• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ore vs Bama with a week to prep vs a month

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I think John Fulton's gay ass gave up 2 or 3 TD's by his damn self. Guy should've been nowhere near the field, but we didn't have a choice but to play him at the time...

No kidding. After Belue went down, it was a miracle to win the game playing what is now your #4 and #5 cornerbacks as 1 and 2's.

Eddie Jackson and Brad Sylve > Cyrus Jones and John Fulton.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I think John Fulton's gay ass gave up 2 or 3 TD's by his damn self. Guy should've been nowhere near the field, but we didn't have a choice but to play him at the time...

He also gave up the TD to Kentucky in mop up duty when he fell down. Totally different look for Bama in the DB lineup!

Concerning JFF and Mariota in the sack department, two totally different players. jFF scrambles like a crazy man buying time for his receivers. Mariota runs read option, pulls ball out hits corner and if hole he's off to the races. Not going to freelance and be as creative as JFF. Much better match up for Bama then the unpredictable Manziel.

Bama wins either way...easily!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiFSU_FanONField_original.gif
Sorry wether it be a week or a month. This is going to be saban right here .

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 week: Bama by 3+
1 month: Bama by 14+

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see this game. I hope both teams make it. Bama has to get through LSU first, and then the CG. Oregon may have an obstacle or two also. We'll see.

BTW, I'm 56, and saw Joe Namath play against Auburn, and have watched several championship games, winning some, and losing some...damn you Notre Dame!

EverybodyDuck

Big Johnson
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Oregon has a great football team when Bama fans start a thread saying things like, Oregon may kick our butt with a week to prepare, but give us a month to focus on them and we might win.

Most sports writers and analyst are asking, who can beat Oregon. Oregon is the team to beat at this time. And, with at least 4 more top 20 games coming, Oregon will be tested more than any other team trying to go undefeated.

Alabama is good, but they don't have as difficult a road as others this year.