• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is a desperate owner buried by the Bye week and has to win

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is in dead last, another loss buries him. He has injuries and guys on bye. Now is the time to pounce. Oddly he beat me last week. He had the highest score of the week for his first win. I had the second highest, sent me to 2-3. I have 3rd most points and second most against. Happens every year in this league. He didnt say no, but doesnt want to do a very low ball offer. I sent Jerome ford, sutton, and michael thomas for AJ brown. I think he may hold brown higher than chase. But whatever offer I make will be for his choice, send me whichever he wants. But, help me put something together, please!

I think I can use ford and some other pieces. I think the questions are going to be, does nico collins keep it up? does tank dell hurt him? I dont think he does, I think dell hurts woods more. Does kirk keep it up? Hes been money after week 1, ppr monster. Sutton , the time to dump is now imo. Thomas is wr 3/4 fodder. Hopkins is the intrigue. Is he healthy now? Does last wees target share signal things to come? or is he just a 4-6 catch, 40-60 yard guy now. There some question marks here that need projected out. But if we see them falling off, send those guys first in hopes they think otherwise. Im rambling.

1ppr

My team1697119116593.png

His team
1697119176618.png

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is in dead last, another loss buries him. He has injuries and guys on bye. Now is the time to pounce. Oddly he beat me last week. He had the highest score of the week for his first win. I had the second highest, sent me to 2-3. I have 3rd most points and second most against. Happens every year in this league. He didnt say no, but doesnt want to do a very low ball offer. I sent Jerome ford, sutton, and michael thomas for AJ brown. I think he may hold brown higher than chase. But whatever offer I make will be for his choice, send me whichever he wants. But, help me put something together, please!

I think I can use ford and some other pieces. I think the questions are going to be, does nico collins keep it up? does tank dell hurt him? I dont think he does, I think dell hurts woods more. Does kirk keep it up? Hes been money after week 1, ppr monster. Sutton , the time to dump is now imo. Thomas is wr 3/4 fodder. Hopkins is the intrigue. Is he healthy now? Does last wees target share signal things to come? or is he just a 4-6 catch, 40-60 yard guy now. There some question marks here that need projected out. But if we see them falling off, send those guys first in hopes they think otherwise. Im rambling.

1ppr

My teamView attachment 342959

His team
View attachment 342960

thats tough... because that is a pretty damn good last place team... he is really in last because Burrow had 2 terrible games, and hard to win when your QB does nothing...

But Burrow finally looks like he is getting better...

There is not much for this team to do besides get a RB2 this week... he is fine for the future as Jones should be back soon, and Conner is not seen to be too serious(even though he is IR)...

so just by his roster, i dont think he should panic... Now of course, you know the owner more than we do, so if he is panicking, then you should try to take advantage...

But i think his team is better than yours anyway on PAPER... which makes it even harder...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if
thats tough... because that is a pretty damn good last place team... he is really in last because Burrow had 2 terrible games, and hard to win when your QB does nothing...

But Burrow finally looks like he is getting better...

There is not much for this team to do besides get a RB2 this week... he is fine for the future as Jones should be back soon, and Conner is not seen to be too serious(even though he is IR)...

so just by his roster, i dont think he should panic... Now of course, you know the owner more than we do, so if he is panicking, then you should try to take advantage...

But i think his team is better than yours anyway on PAPER... which makes it even harder...
if he loses this week he is 1-5 with the second least points scored. He will be buried. His wr's are better with chase and brown. I'll take allen over burrow. My Rb's are better. If kirk and collins keep up their pace, my team is worlds better, but need to figure out a few wr's. just my opinion of course.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you can package Sutton and Ford for a WR upgrade, wheels up, but I think you are correct in assuming that it would prob take Kirk or Collins from your end to move up to the AJB/Chase tier

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you can package Sutton and Ford for a WR upgrade, wheels up, but I think you are correct in assuming that it would prob take Kirk or Collins from your end to move up to the AJB/Chase tier
Would you do that? Do you see anything you would make?

waffling on sending ford, hopkins, sutton or for, hopkins, thomas and seeing what happens

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't love the offer for his side, but if he is putting that much stock in this week and is willing to deal a stud WR to fill out his roster, then go for it. I'm guessing this is a redraft?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't love the offer for his side, but if he is putting that much stock in this week and is willing to deal a stud WR to fill out his roster, then go for it. I'm guessing this is a redraft?
yup redraft only way this would possibly fly

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I with you here

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I upped my anti to ford+gibbs+hopkins. for his choice of the two. He said im giving mid tier guys, my reply was "you want multiple players, and a guy like pollard or barkley?"

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I upped my anti to ford+gibbs+hopkins. for his choice of the two. He said im giving mid tier guys, my reply was "you want multiple players, and a guy like pollard or barkley?"

Don’t see anything wrong with him asking. I mean until he makes the deal he should be looking to make the best deal possible.

And let’s not pretend pollard and barkley have the same value they did pre season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t see anything wrong with him asking. I mean until he makes the deal he should be looking to make the best deal possible.

And let’s not pretend pollard and barkley have the same value they did pre season.
same with chase.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except last week he had such a huge game, that people are all back in on him...
Facts. I think sutton catching a td late helps me in negotiations. Hes been very playable all year at like around wr25 ish id guess overall.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1ppr

My teamView attachment 342959

His team
View attachment 342960

It doesn’t matter who you send with Ford. If he accepts that, you’ve won.

Giddy up.