• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's All in One 2024 Offseason and Fantasy Season Advice Thread

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is early, but I always try to look ahead. I am in 2 keeper leagues and am thinking about who I will keep in each one.

1st league...

12 team PPR. Bonus points for long TDs. Ultimately keep 3 players (2 offensive and 1 IDP). Need to cut down to 5 by the Super Bowl. Can trade (players and picks) off the 5 man squad. Here are the candidates. I must have at least 1 IDP on my 5 man squad.

RB De'Von Achane - Lock, but I think I am going to try to trade him. I think his value is pretty high now.
RB Rhamondre Stevenson - No idea how the coaching change will affect him.
RB Jalen Warren - I think I have better options than to see what happens with the 2 Pittsburgh backs this offseason.
RB Najee Harris - I will probably cut them both.
WR Stefon Diggs - Lost steam at the end of the season, but I think he is a lock.
WR Chris Olave - Young and upcoming. Didn't take a step forward last season, but didn't take a step back, either.
TE Mark Andrews - Injury shouldn't affect next year. Usually wait on TE, but he is a stud and I have traded for him for the past 3 seasons.
LB Devon White - Probably toss him back because I have 2 better options
LB Nick Bolton - May keep 2 IDPs and try to trade one
LB Jordyn Brooks - See above.

I think if I had to pick now, it's Achane, Diggs, Bolton, Brooks and then either Rhamondre, Olave or Andrews.

2nd League...

12 team PPR. Keep 1 player and lose the round he was drafted in and we cannot keep the same player twice in a row. Undrafted players count as 8th rounders. I think I pick 7th or 8th in this draft, but I am not 100%. I think the draft order has something to do with the consolation tournament for some reason. I don't have to declare this until August or September (depending on the draft date), but like I said, I like to think ahead.

RB James Cook - 5th
WR CeeDee Lamb - 1st
WR Courtland Sutton - 9th
WR Tank Dell - 8th
WR Nico Collins - 12th
RB Chuba Hubbert - 8th

I'm looking at Cook for a 5th or one of the Houston WRs (probably Collins for a 12th). Lamb is interesting, but it looks like he is going in the mid 1st, so it is possible I can get him back or someone around his level. The value of Collins in the 12th is probably the best, imo.

Thank you to everyone who has thrown their 2 cents in these threads for me throughout the years and thanks in advance for your continued tutelage.