• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want tge Hawks falling back into nowhere land. Just doing my part keeping them relevant. call it a public service I'm doing for you. You're welcome. No need for accolades your butt hurtness is thanks enough.

We have probably the biggest presence on SportsHoopla, something you clearly cry yourself to sleep over, yet you have to keep us relevant?

Even your shit talking makes no sense.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right maybeI shold start another Pats thread:doh:

Maybe you should worry about the Pats game this weekend instead of your obsessive infatuation with Seahawks fans.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it just applies to the Seahawks. I think the Seahawks have set the standard for clueless hipster bandwagon fan base though.

Yup. We never heard of football before 2012.

The owners of the 28 National Football League clubs decided that at the winter meetings at Palm Desert Tuesday, when they empowered their officiating crews to penalize teams for overzealous crowds.

Referees were authorized to confiscate timeouts or, if necessary, walk off penalties against teams whose cheering fans raise the noise level to a pitch that disrupts the other team's communications.

At the Seattle Kingdome, for instance, visiting quarterbacks have for years complained that their teammates often couldn't hear the signals in the din.

NFL Winter Meetings : Too Noisy Cheering Will Bring Penalties

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this post here is what I was talking about. This Seahawk fan had no clue that as the post a few above this show that there was offsides with a head in the neautral zone after the ball was snapped so Rodgers thought he had a free play but the refs didnt call it as they do miss calls on occasion. This Hawks fan assumed he was finally getting big enough balls to throw against Sherman and then when he did he got picked. So this Hawks fan had no clue what was really going in with this play.

But at least he had fun laughing :suds:

In reality if there was not the appeared to be offsides that pick would never have happened
In other word Rodgers would not have thrown that ball to Sherm's side unless there is a penalty?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some on this board haven't/don't have a quality QB.
Is that comment directed at Russell?
This is how to properly execute the "free play" performed on 4th and 7 in the 2013 NFCCG.
Enjoy it...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you northwesterners are soccer lovin fairies. Prior to 2012 the word "football" in Seattle meant kicking a black and white ball for 2 hours.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point being what? How long the Red Sox sold out a historical park prior to thier last run of WS championships? Or the quality Stadium and Patriots place thar Robert Kraft funded by himself to build? Or how Foxboro was selling out during thr Steve Grogan days? Or how since Bledsoe and TB have been anchoring the Pats they continue to sell out going on 2+ decades. You don't make a very good argument. Stay with talking up Seattle. You are good with recent history.
If you are going to put us down, know more about your target so you do not look ill informed.
The Seahawks sold out every game and every year until The Nordstroms sold the team to Ken Behring who essentially gutted the team and tried like hell to move the franchise to California.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Because Seattle lines up so many other corners on the offenses right side. Im sure Rodgers had no idea who was there. History shows that Rodgers does not throw at Sherman. The one time he does! It blows up in his face. And you want to argue that the ball wouldn't have been thrown if Rodgers didn't believe that it was a free play...like that somehow supports the argument.

Hell, Sherman was on the field with one functioning arm and Rodgers wanted to throw anywhere else. But THIS week Rodgers is going to make Sherman look like a rookie and blow him up. Okay.

I give up you just dont get it. Go to Amazon and see if there is a "Football for Dummies" or a "Football 101" book it may be helpful

If in Rodgers mind he thinks he has a free play does he throw it to a guy not covered by Sherman 10 yards down field because it may have a better chance of being caught? Or does he take a risk and go for the score and maybe even get an interference in the endzone that could put the ball on the 1 yard line. And in his mind if it is picked in his mind thinking it is a free play he gets the play 5 over 5 yards closer to the goal line. I can guarantee you Rodgers is not thinking oh damn that guy in coverage in the endzone has long dreads it must be Sherman I better not throw there so I will take the guy 10 yards down field.

If you were a QB would you throw it into the endzone if there was only one guy in the endzone or do you throw it to the guy 10 yards down field if in your mind you have a free play?

Is it possible to answer that question?

And yes if Rodgers didnt think he had a free play he would have done the play that was called. The thing is you nor I know what that play was but hey maybe it would have been a pass where Sherman was in coverage

The point is it didnt matter who the fuck was in coverage the ball was going to the endzone to try and make a big play that he thought he could do over if it didnt work.

Just be thankful the refs missed the call or that would have been another field goal

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can I get smack from people on this thread or do I do smack and comment on it? Or Both?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up you just dont get it. Go to Amazon and see if there is a "Football for Dummies" or a "Football 101" book it may be helpful

If in Rodgers mind he thinks he has a free play does he throw it to a guy not covered by Sherman 10 yards down field because it may have a better chance of being caught? Or does he take a risk and go for the score and maybe even get an interference in the endzone that could put the ball on the 1 yard line. And in his mind if it is picked in his mind thinking it is a free play he gets the play 5 over 5 yards closer to the goal line. I can guarantee you Rodgers is not thinking oh damn that guy in coverage in the endzone has long dreads it must be Sherman I better not throw there so I will take the guy 10 yards down field.

If you were a QB would you throw it into the endzone if there was only one guy in the endzone or do you throw it to the guy 10 yards down field if in your mind you have a free play?

Is it possible to answer that question?

And yes if Rodgers didnt think he had a free play he would have done the play that was called. The thing is you nor I know what that play was but hey maybe it would have been a pass where Sherman was in coverage

The point is it didnt matter who the fuck was in coverage the ball was going to the endzone to try and make a big play that he thought he could do over if it didnt work.

Just be thankful the refs missed the call or that would have been another field goal

So...again...and let's go slowly...

The only time Rodgers has ever thrown at Sherman is when he thought he had a free play. Glad we've sorted that out.