• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will restate when Rodgers saw the play he thought it was offsides and thought he had a free play and that is why he threw that ball. If that line movement did not happen he would not have thrown the pass I hope this makes sense. Rodgers throws for a deep pass on any play he thinks there is offsides trying to get a big play. He did it a few times last week.
Bennett was off-sides but it wasn't called. That's called the home field advantage.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, that's why the Seattle Pilots are now the Milwauee Brewers and the Supersonics are now the Oklahoma City Thunder...the awesomeness of Seattle sports fans...fair weather fans since forever!!!
:lol:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now back to the matter at hand

iXSGespLniw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can write a book for you... Here goes.... Once upon a time there was this QB that played for the Green Bay Packers and his name was Aaron Rogers... He threw a pass to a receiver that Richard Sherman was covering and Richard intercepted the ball.. After that, Aaron was smart, he avoided throwing the ball too any receiver that Richard was covering.... The end ...

So I have been reading this entire thread and I think you are missing the point that Packer fans are trying to get across. They are trying to point out that Rodgers thought he had a free play so took the deep target in the hopes of maybe getting a big play and if not well no sweat as they get 5 yards and a free play. Unfortunately the refs missed the offsides which lead to Sherman getting the pick.

Now I don't think any of them are denying that Rodgers does avoid Sherman's side of the ball. All great QB's do this as they know it isn't the most favorable match up. It is why a team with an elite Corner has an advantage in they know they can roll coverage to the other side more times than not. So the Packers have tried to stick their usually 2nd or 3rd WR on that side hoping that the other guys can win those match ups as to not have to test Sherman. AT times it has worked and other times it has not for the Packers. Again this isn't just Rodgers that does this as all great QB's do it. It is why Sherman, Revis, Harris, and others are targeted so few times. It is why very rarely do any of those guys lead the league in interceptions (of course Sherman has his magical year but usually because of the few opportunities they don't lead this category).

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have been reading this entire thread and I think you are missing the point that Packer fans are trying to get across
I get it, and anyone at this point who claims not to is a) reading impaired or b) only reading their own posts or c) willfully being obstinate i.e. trolling. Let's get back to the smack!

10914639_1608359592717123_2104833389_n.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans live through beating GB more than they do winning the SB. It's kinda sad but understandable.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But thanks for the big bold letters.
Swiped directly from the original. Not enhanced.

BTW Cowherd is tres cool. Do you remember the name of the guy in the 90s with the raspy voice who always talked about gambling and had the signature phrase plus to the minus referring to NHL odds?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans live through beating GB more than they do winning the SB. It's kinda sad but understandable.

Actually no , winning the Super-Bowl is always the best thing... But beating the Packers twice last year was cute..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have been reading this entire thread and I think you are missing the point that Packer fans are trying to get across. They are trying to point out that Rodgers thought he had a free play so took the deep target in the hopes of maybe getting a big play and if not well no sweat as they get 5 yards and a free play. Unfortunately the refs missed the offsides which lead to Sherman getting the pick.

Now I don't think any of them are denying that Rodgers does avoid Sherman's side of the ball. All great QB's do this as they know it isn't the most favorable match up. It is why a team with an elite Corner has an advantage in they know they can roll coverage to the other side more times than not. So the Packers have tried to stick their usually 2nd or 3rd WR on that side hoping that the other guys can win those match ups as to not have to test Sherman. AT times it has worked and other times it has not for the Packers. Again this isn't just Rodgers that does this as all great QB's do it. It is why Sherman, Revis, Harris, and others are targeted so few times. It is why very rarely do any of those guys lead the league in interceptions (of course Sherman has his magical year but usually because of the few opportunities they don't lead this category).

I know bro... Just having fun...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no , winning the Super-Bowl is always the best thing... But beating the Packers twice last year was cute..
Congrats on Seattle's two game home winning streak against the best franchise in the league.
:whoppdeedoo:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is hard to get a Hawks fan to understand anything :suds: