• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Barrington out for the season, the Packers run D just got that much shittier

Right now the legion of boom is the legion of 2 ... Rodgers is gonna be throwing wherever Sherm or Earl are not... That's my worry right now... Our pass rush is good though, so it's a MUST that we get pressure on Mr Rodgers... I think our O will have some good success though, Pack don't have the same front 7 as those pesky Rams...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the legion of boom is the legion of 2 ... Rodgers is gonna be throwing wherever Sherm or Earl are not... That's my worry right now... Our pass rush is good though, so it's a MUST that we get pressure on Mr Rodgers... I think our O will have some good success though, Pack don't have the same front 7 as those pesky Rams...

I think this is the kind of game that winds up whomever scores last wins.

Reactions: BHF

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers will be throwing wherever he wants to. Please. Seattle fans and their retarded predictions about where Rodgers will and will not throw the ball.... Shut up already

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, that's why the Seattle Pilots are now the Milwauee Brewers and the Supersonics are now the Oklahoma City Thunder...the awesomeness of Seattle sports fans...fair weather fans since forever!!!

Just wow. :L

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers will be throwing wherever he wants to. Please. Seattle fans and their retarded predictions about where Rodgers will and will not throw the ball.... Shut up already

Eat crow... Rodgers will avoid Sherman and Earl like the plague, you know it and I know it .. I think he challenged Sherman 1 time in the NFC title game and you know the results of that play...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat crow... Rodgers will avoid Sherman and Earl like the plague, you know it and I know it .. I think he challenged Sherman 1 time in the NFC title game and you know the results of that play...

I don't take you guys seriously. Your football knowledge dates back 3 years.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take you guys seriously. Your football knowledge dates back 3 years.

Actually, been a Seahawks fan since 1976, back when Jack Patera was there coach .... So you should listen to me. you might learn something...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wow. :L
Wow what? It's ok for a Hawk's fan to bring up soccer and how it's attended to in Seattle, so I brought up 2 of the big 4 sports in the US and asked how Seattle couldn't keep a couple of those franchises in Seattle. What's the big deal?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It appears you are like most all Seattle fans who have no real clue whatwas happening on this play thinking Rodgers in your words was challenging Sherman. This play is discussed deeply in this thread a few pages up if you scroll back. If you go back and look at what was really going on you will understand what was actually happening.

Most all Seahawk fans at home watching or even at the game were thinking exactly as you that wow that chicken shit Rodgers finally decided to go after Sherman and he failed then all start laughing but really had no clue what was going on.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I don't give a shit who gets avoided as long as the Packers win. If that means throwing to one part of the field, whoopdeedoo.

This isn't a dick measuring contest, it's a football game.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what? It's ok for a Hawk's fan to bring up soccer and how it's attended to in Seattle, so I brought up 2 of the big 4 sports in the US and asked how Seattle couldn't keep a couple of those franchises in Seattle. What's the big deal?

Speaking of Big 4, Green Bay has no NBA or MLB team.

And please don't leave out Hockey if you're going big 4.

Seattle Thunderbirds average attendance: 4507
Green Bay Gamblers average attendance: 3416

lol @ the superiority of Seattle fans.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you Hawk fans that are hating on Bevell may have a point after reading this article!

The Rams were able to tell just where the play was going to go and where it would be run based on how Graham was lined up. I better email this to McCarthy :yes:

It is a good read click the link for the full article

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks: Jimmy Graham was a tell against St. Louis Rams

Jimmy Graham was a tell against St. Louis Rams

Setting aside all that much-deserved praise Graham receives as a pass catcher, he's a very limited inline run blocker -- especially against defensive ends and bigger outside linebackers. How exactly Graham would be used in the Seattle offense was a huge offseason talking point, including pep talks reminding him of his considerable size and the need for tight ends in Seattle to be tight ends.

Besides, Seattle is a run-first team -- and one that often uses two tight ends whose specialty is blocking.

The issue that was apparent last Sunday is that Graham is best suited as a wide receiver -- extended from the formation. When he's inline, he's simply not the same player.

The Seahawks seemed insistent on Sunday on treating him as a true tight end, aligning him in location (next to the tackle, on the line of scrimmage) during significant chunks of the game.

The Packers would appreciate it very much if the Seahawks stick with that approach.

The problem with Graham as an inline player is evident in plays like the screen shots below, where the defensive end pushes Graham well into his own backfield, closing off one side of the formation entirely.

In other words, the offense can't rely on running the ball effectively behind Jimmy Graham -- or any other less-skilled blocking tight end for that matter. All players in the NFL have weaknesses, and for Graham, that's inline blocking at the point of attack.

New Orleans knew this. St. Louis knew this. Green Bay will know this. And most unusually, Seattle knew as well, as was obvious throughout the game when they continued to align Graham as a true tight end, but send the direction of the runs away from him.

There's nothing more powerful for the run portion of your defense than to know where the ball is going to go.

And St. Louis knew.

I have said this very thing all off season. Graham is a better version of what the Broncos had in Julius Thomas and some were saying that when the Broncos lost Thomas they were going to lose a huge chunk of their offense. While yes he is a huge receiving threat he is just as much a liability though in the run game. Now with the Broncos being more of a passing team it limited his impact in hurting the run game but with Seattle wanting to run so much it definitely amplifies that Graham will be a liability to this offense at times.

The Broncos did the same thing in knowing that JT couldn't block they ran away from him and I have said all off season that the Seahawks would run into the same problem of teams knowing exactly where you want to run the ball. If I were the Seahawks honestly I would almost just make him a true outside WR or a slot guy. It limits how he can impact the run game and you still get the advantage of his mismatch in the passing game.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More bad news for the cheeseheads. Bulaga is out for the Sunday and Avril will be the one out there attacking that right side. Erin will be spending more time on his back than a Vegas hooker.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I don't give a shit who gets avoided as long as the Packers win. If that means throwing to one part of the field, whoopdeedoo.

But if it were, Bob Saget would be the most sought-after free agent on the market. He's packin‘ at least 8 inches ..... flaccid . In fact, I heard that his dick is so big , that when he pulls it out the whole room smells like a dick.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers screwed their Sb chances last year vs the Chickens. Up 20 pts at half and Wilson looks like a scrub. Then we do what we always do instead of stepping on the gas and crushing them we play not to lose and basically concede points and take the ball out of Rodgers hand. Hell, they even took the best defensive player in Clay out for the last 7 minutes. With morons coaching the Pack We will lose this game and have no shot at the SB. The only reason we won the SB in 2011 was because our team was light years more talented than anyone else. On an equal playing field or teams with superior talent we have 0 chance. We depend too much on one player to win games. Sam Shields is the most overpaid piece of shi t in the NFL today. Hawks better win this as our D looks like one of the worst in the game.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More bad news for the cheeseheads. Bulaga is out for the Sunday and Avril will be the one out there attacking that right side. Erin will be spending more time on his back than a Vegas hooker.

Wilson just threw another int to the Packers.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worried his replacement Barclay has started 22 games at right tackle when Baluga missed a year

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol ... My whole point was Rodgers is smart, why attack a teams strength

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears you are like most all Seattle fans who have no real clue whatwas happening on this play thinking Rodgers in your words was challenging Sherman. This play is discussed deeply in this thread a few pages up if you scroll back. If you go back and look at what was really going on you will understand what was actually happening.

Most all Seahawk fans at home watching or even at the game were thinking exactly as you that wow that chicken shit Rodgers finally decided to go after Sherman and he failed then all start laughing but really had no clue what was going on.

I can write a book for you... Here goes.... Once upon a time there was this QB that played for the Green Bay Packers and his name was Aaron Rogers... He threw a pass to a receiver that Richard Sherman was covering and Richard intercepted the ball.. After that, Aaron was smart, he avoided throwing the ball too any receiver that Richard was covering.... The end ...