• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any ot

YES...insecure.
Legs and the GREAT dayne make it so if you actually read the posts.

best part seems to be the folks that think it's the cowboy fans who have been over the top in this thread.

It's your thread. Started a little slow, but it seems Cowboy fans are optimistic about a win this Sunday. Hope that's okay with you. I hope the game lives up to the hype

so by "packer faithful", you are just referring to those two.....correct?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep people keep talking about how is Dallas gonna shut down Rodgers. The real question is how does GB shut down Elliot.

This game will be won by whichever defense plays the best - not by offense

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's your thread. Started a little slow, but it seems Cowboy fans are optimistic about a win this Sunday. Hope that's okay with you. I hope the game lives up to the hype

That is OK by me, I would as well if Dallas fan considering Dallas is healthy, playing at home vs team ran the ball very well against in regular season... I give Packers 30% chance to win.

Keys for Packers if going to win
- limit Dallas to less than 150 yards rushing
- cannot fall behind by more than 1 score
- protecting Rodgers
- no turnovers

We shall see, here is to a good game :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is OK by me, I would as well if Dallas fan considering Dallas is healthy, playing at home vs team ran the ball very well against in regular season... I give Packers 30% chance to win.

Keys for Packers if going to win
- limit Dallas to less than 150 yards rushing
- cannot fall behind by more than 1 score
- protecting Rodgers
- no turnovers

We shall see, here is to a good game :suds:
I think 30% is a little low, but I hope you are right:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And dick heads like you. Don't forget that
LOL...did you actually just say "don't you forget that":lol:

Warning...Internet tough guy alert...

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted your favorite teams listed doesn't guarantee where your from, but considering you have TAM and Houston as favorites one can easily assume your from Texas, and Houston is in Texas last I checked.

I am from Texas. Houston is in Texas, so is San Antonio, Austin, Longview, Courpus, and a host of others.

Dallas is also in Texas but every time I've been to Dallas, the majority of people I have met are from somewhere else.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they ever going to announce whether Leon Hall is getting a fine or not?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...did you actually just say "don't you forget that":lol:

Warning...Internet tough guy alert...
Read it again.

Where did I make an internet tough guy threat? All I said was don't forget that. You know, like I said in another post about cowboys fans being assholes?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is also in Texas but every time I've been to Dallas, the majority of people I have met are from somewhere else.

That's also true of almost every major city in Texas or other states that have a really good job market. Lots of people move to Texas every day for better opportunity. Just a fact of life people tend to migrate to where the $$$ is. Still lots of native Texans around it just depends on where and when your meeting folks. Now that's not saying Dallas is the end all for $$$ just that Dallas does offer lots of opportunity.

I believe your in the minority or you just don't like Dallas because most of the folks I know that have left Dallas would really like to come back.

JMHO

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson ruled out Sunday

cot damn it

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's also true of almost every major city in Texas or other states that have a really good job market. Lots of people move to Texas every day for better opportunity. Just a fact of life people tend to migrate to where the $$$ is. Still lots of native Texans around it just depends on where and when your meeting folks. Now that's not saying Dallas is the end all for $$$ just that Dallas does offer lots of opportunity.

I believe your in the minority or you just don't like Dallas because most of the folks I know that have left Dallas would really like to come back.

JMHO

I was born and raised in NYC, and represent the minority by a mile.......Very rarely I meet or even know people from here

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson ruled out Sunday

cot damn it
Been a Nelson fan since K-state Days except when he plays my Cowboys

too bad he wont be in the game for GB but it does make it a little bit easier on Dallas CB's for Sunday

Go Cowboys

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JMHO

I don't have a problem with the city of Dallas. Well, not any problem I don't have with any other major city. They are fine to go visit, but have no desire to live in one. Just a personal reference.

I just have a problem with the Dallas Cowboys.

I go visit a friend of mine in the Metroplex from time to time and it seems like the majority of people we meet are not from Texas. They tell me that is normal.