• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear God

Its me, Dirt

Please let the Packers win, so I could see what this place looks like on Monday

Thanks,
5 Hail Marys and stuff, I know
After what you said about him last Sunday night God is NOT listening to you...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After what you said about him last Sunday night God is NOT listening to you...

Tell my wife and kids they can come back from Costa Rica now

I think I scared them a little

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell my wife and kids they can come back from Costa Rica now

I think I scared them a little
I don't know where your kids are, but I'll bring your wife back in a few minutes...

:kidding:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0006p37c.gif
That will definitely be me. I admit I'd rather be playing either Seattle or Atlanta.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures, just a few minutes
The few minutes are to clean up...I'm hosing her down for you...
Not sure that "I love Dak" tattoo will come off...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will definitely be me. I admit I'd rather be playing either Seattle or Atlanta.

My feelings exactly last week, smart Giants fan were praying for a Lions win the Sunday Night prior

I actually think the Boys pull it out for reasons we discussed yesterday

But Im shocked by the optimism from Cowboy fans in this thread......Its never fun and definitely never easy, playing against a QB in the zone that Rodgers is in right now......QB's alone have gone on to carry teams to titles playing the way he has

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feelings exactly last week, smart Giants fan were praying for a Lions win the Sunday Night prior

I actually think the Boys pull it out for reasons we discussed yesterday

But Im shocked by the optimism from Cowboy fans in this thread......Its never fun and definitely never easy, playing against a QB in the zone that Rodgers is in right now......QB's alone have gone on to carry teams to titles playing the way he has

There is a healthy amount of respect for Rodgers among Cowboys fans. This Cowboys team inspires a lot of confidence though. The offense is devastating and the defense bends but doesn't break. Tons of talent and relatively good health. With a great insurance policy to boot.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, too bad Tony didn't secure that ball as well as the guys that guard the bathrooms for Ben when he is raping women

Yesterday you cowboy fans were giving me shit about being a Houston fan. I'm proud of you for actually noticing I'm a Steelers fan. Way to go.

Ben has also managed to secure these:
hines_ward3.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a healthy amount of respect for Rodgers among Cowboys fans. This Cowboys team inspires a lot of confidence though. The offense is devastating and the defense bends but doesn't break. Tons of talent and relatively good health. With a great insurance policy to boot.
I have no delusions that we are going to keep Rodgers from moving the ball. Week after week we watch teams throw on us and our run defense is nowhere near best in the league regardless of what the YPG may show. We need to try to hold them to FGs, step up on 3rd downs and maybe even force a turnover or two and we need to move the ball on Offense. I don't expect to get a great pass rush, so I'd rather just blitz one guy (we seem to get screwed when we blitz a bunch of guys) often and playing nickel/dime most of the game. That being said, GB has their hands full too. This Cowboy team has earned the right for it's fans to be optimistic about a home playoff game with the way we have dominated defenses most of the year. I think if Dak plays well we will win.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday you cowboy fans were giving me shit about being a Houston fan. I'm proud of you for actually noticing I'm a Steelers fan. Way to go.

Ben has also managed to secure these:
hines_ward3.jpg
You Cowboy fans? Says one says all???

Regardless of which team you like. Your stereotypical Houston envy shines right through...

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cowboy fans? Says one says all???

Regardless of which team you like. Your stereotypical Houston envy shines right through...

Again, I'm not from Houston.

What do I have to envy Dallas For?
Steelers 6 SBs > cowboys 5 SB
Dallas and Houston are both shit hole metropolitan areas. I'm not interested in either.

I guess those facts don't fit into the "you're just jealous" mentality of the average cowboy fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any ot

YES...insecure.
Legs and the GREAT dayne make it so if you actually read the posts.

best part seems to be the folks that think it's the cowboy fans who have been over the top in this thread.

It's your thread. Started a little slow, but it seems Cowboy fans are optimistic about a win this Sunday. Hope that's okay with you. I hope the game lives up to the hype

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas and Houston are both shit hole metropolitan areas. I'm not interested in either.

I guess those facts don't fit into the "you're just jealous" mentality of the average cowboy fan.
Beats me why you do. That was kind of my point. Oh that's right, because Jerry fired Landry years ago:thumb:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Granted your favorite teams listed doesn't guarantee where your from, but considering you have TAM and Houston as favorites one can easily assume your from Texas, and Houston is in Texas last I checked.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rewatching the game from earlier in this year

our OL absolutely MAULED them. They loaded 8 in the box and Beasley, Witten and Butler lit them up.

I don't see how that changes. I don't care how great Rodgers is playing......he doens't play defense. We eat up clock, and unless they force turnovers I don't think they can even slow us down.

Green Bay will HAVE to take chances......I mean blitzing everybody on first downs......and just hope Dez, Witten, and Beasley don't beat them in man coverage with a very POOR secondary.

I mean seriously here - I'm not trying to sound cocky - their DL got outright destroyed. NO push whatsoever. And the secondary couldn't hold up. Guys were wide open all over the field.

Rodgers will certainly play well. But this game will not be won by the GB offense. It will HAVE to be won by the defense. And I don't think they can do it.

Of course, Dallas could always beat themselves with mistakes and penalties......

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rewatching the game from earlier in this year

our OL absolutely MAULED them. They loaded 8 in the box and Beasley, Witten and Butler lit them up.

I don't see how that changes. I don't care how great Rodgers is playing......he doens't play defense. We eat up clock, and unless they force turnovers I don't think they can even slow us down.

Green Bay will HAVE to take chances......I mean blitzing everybody on first downs......and just hope Dez, Witten, and Beasley don't beat them in man coverage with a very POOR secondary.

I mean seriously here - I'm not trying to sound cocky - their DL got outright destroyed. NO push whatsoever. And the secondary couldn't hold up. Guys were wide open all over the field.

Rodgers will certainly play well. But this game will not be won by the GB offense. It will HAVE to be won by the defense. And I don't think they can do it.

Of course, Dallas could always beat themselves with mistakes and penalties......
Yep people keep talking about how is Dallas gonna shut down Rodgers. The real question is how does GB shut down Elliot.