• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox 2024 Trade Deadline Talk

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fedde is pitching way above his level...in a situation that is as close to "no pressure" that there can be for an MLB player. His value is determined by the culmination of his history with a slight adjustment upward for recent events. No way he was going to bring back a top prospect.
Not a top prospect but a great package. This ain’t it

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a top prospect but a great package. This ain’t it
I pretty much agree that we wouldn't nor shouldn't receive a great package for Fedde, but being that he still has another year left on his contract, I was hoping we'd get a bit more than we did.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fedde is pitching way above his level...in a situation that is as close to "no pressure" that there can be for an MLB player. His value is determined by the culmination of his history with a slight adjustment upward for recent events. No way he was going to bring back a top prospect.
without getting into it .. i totally diagree. for a guy who could significantly help a contender this year and next we was robbed. fedde is NOT above his current level. he made serious changes and he's not the guy he was with washington and it's obvious!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without getting into it .. i totally diagree. for a guy who could significantly help a contender this year and next we was robbed. fedde is NOT above his current level. he made serious changes and he's not the guy he was with washington and it's obvious!

I'll take that bet.

Eric Fedde's career ERA from this point forward will be north of 4.5...

...I'll also double down and say at least one of the prospects we got in this deal will turn out better than Moncada and/or Kopech...and we traded one of the best pitchers in franchise history for those bums.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that bet.

Eric Fedde's career ERA from this point forward will be north of 4.5...

...I'll also double down and say at least one of the prospects we got in this deal will turn out better than Moncada and/or Kopech...and we traded one of the best pitchers in franchise history for those bums.
Did you see what Toronto got for a pitcher that’s career era is over 5 and this yr is 4.50

Attachments

• IMG_5063.png
    IMG_5063.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 2

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see what Toronto got for a pitcher that’s career era is over 5 and this yr is 4.50

You made me look...

A 3rd, 7th and 18 rounder is what they got? This is your gotcha here?

Two of those players are 25+ and the other 23 years old...while we got two 19 year olds and a 22 year old. *shrugs*...I'll take the younger when it comes to potluck prospects. Who the f*ck cares about a later rounder that's 26 years old on this team...much less an unproven one? They'll be AT LEAST 30 before we matter again...if they're even any good.

I know we're sh*tty and no doubt I'm sure our sh*tty GM could do better...but man the overreaction is priceless. Eric Fedde is not some irreplaceable player. We'll have some prospect come up and pitch at his level in the near future.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna be angry about something? Be angry when we trade Crochet in a few hours...or when we hit 30 losses in a row or whatever the hell low point we're gonna end up at...

But no...We're sitting here..at 15 losses in a row and about to lose a franchise pitcher...like "DUDE WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN A BETTER HAUL FOR ERIC...F*CKING...FEDDE."

Worst...Season...Ever.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh.

I need a positive note cuz this team is killing me....

...It was funny as hell when that Chinese Gymnast fell twice yesterday.

#ForMingo