• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares:suds:

bella-thorne-flashes-butt-lead.jpg
:nutswing:

I can honestly say I had no idea she was that hot...

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say here.

When I first posted, the typical reaction from cowboy fans was to label me a Houston fan and say that I was just jealous of Dallas and the Cowboys. Never mind that I am not from Houston and as a Steelers fan since the mid 70s have nothing to be jealous of the cowboys for.

What I'm getting is a lot of beatings from Cowboy fans in HS...oh and still upset at Jerry for his mishandling of Landry...

Nah, never took a beating form a cowboy fan. Just think the majority of witch are conceited assholes. There are some exceptions, if you look hard enough.

Jerry is a douche and even you cowboy fans don't like him. The way he fired Landry is just one example of the POS he is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first posted, the typical reaction from cowboy fans was to label me a Houston fan and say that I was just jealous of Dallas and the Cowboys. Never mind that I am not from Houston and as a Steelers fan since the mid 70s have nothing to be jealous of the cowboys for.

Nah, never took a beating form a cowboy fan. Just think the majority of witch are conceited assholes. There are some exceptions, if you look hard enough.

Jerry is a douche and even you cowboy fans don't like him. The way he fired Landry is just one example of the POS he is.
I'm with ya on that one

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt about that. Just differing opinions on why they won. Many think it was because elliot just ran roughshod on the Packers for 150 yards or so and that it will happen again.

My opinion is it was because of the 4 turnovers. Since that game Elliot has been doing about the same on the Dallas side. On the Packer side the offense has been clicking and there has been one turnover in the last 7 games with Rodgers having a fumble 6 games ago against the #1 defense the Texans. But have taken it away 16 times. So the big thing I see is that there has been a significant change on the Packer side with turnovers which caused the loss in the last game with the Cowboys.

I think you meant roughshot.

:nod:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Osweiler was the most effective at stopping Hopkins.

Maybe so, but shouldn't great WRs rise above? I'm a big fan of Hopkins, but that top 5 potential he displayed in 2015 was missing this year, and it wasn't all Osweiler's fault IMO. Certainly QB play had a lot to do with it, but Hopkins is not free of blame here, he was the recipient of 151 targets. Hopkins just was not as good this season as in previous years.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but shouldn't great WRs rise above? I'm a big fan of Hopkins, but that top 5 potential he displayed in 2015 was missing this year, and it wasn't all Osweiler's fault IMO. Certainly QB play had a lot to do with it, but Hopkins is not free of blame here, he was the recipient of 151 targets. Hopkins just was not as good this season as in previous years.
The weird thing is he was beasting with Savage playing too.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this thread really took off. I hope the game has as much action.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rewatching the game from earlier in this year

our OL absolutely MAULED them. They loaded 8 in the box and Beasley, Witten and Butler lit them up.

I don't see how that changes. I don't care how great Rodgers is playing......he doens't play defense. We eat up clock, and unless they force turnovers I don't think they can even slow us down.

Green Bay will HAVE to take chances......I mean blitzing everybody on first downs......and just hope Dez, Witten, and Beasley don't beat them in man coverage with a very POOR secondary.

I mean seriously here - I'm not trying to sound cocky - their DL got outright destroyed. NO push whatsoever. And the secondary couldn't hold up. Guys were wide open all over the field.

Rodgers will certainly play well. But this game will not be won by the GB offense. It will HAVE to be won by the defense. And I don't think they can do it.

Of course, Dallas could always beat themselves with mistakes and penalties......

Do you think Dallas will dominate the clock more in Sundays game than what they did it in the first game earlier this year?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Dallas will dominate the clock more in Sundays game than what they did it in the first game earlier this year?

Honestly don't care about TOP as long as we end with more points than the Pack, like last time.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I do but I think it will be a close game
I want a blowout but I will settle for a Cowboys win

plain and simple I just want a win

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Dallas thumped Green Bay earlier this season, Dez Bryant didn't play. No sympathy for Jordy being out. Bow up

What? I was providing a cool pic of Jordy. Not sure what Dez has to do with anything.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do but I think it will be a close game
I want a blowout but I will settle for a Cowboys win

plain and simple I just want a win

Well in the first game GB had a slight edge in time of possession so will be interesting to see how it plays out this game

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends, but most likely. GB has to bring strong blitzes on first downs to try to keep them in 2nd and 3rd and longs......because Dak doesn't convert those very often.

They have to shut down the Dallas run game or they will just chew up the clock. I don't think EITHER team's offense wins this game, I think whichever team gets it done on defense will.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Doni has some sense in his head :D They should keep him over the blowhard S.A.S.

S.A.S would just say the opposite of Skip Baseless all the time which describes why he just picks Rodgers all the time.

Doni was ok I guess but he doesn't add anything special except that he was starting pro QB. I like the other guy on the right as he doesn't just say things for splash value like Skip or SAS. However he did go with the homer pick in saying his all world Giants defense could stop Rodgers. lol

The experts/pundits on Fox, or ESPN are either homers, provocateurs, or former players.