• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre said Packers should win the SB this year. I think Favre should STFU and go ride his tractor.
So Favre has more confidence in the Packers than you do. That's not too surprising.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry G&G I was responding to to a Boy's poster about Pats. if you read any of my comments I have been praising the Cowboys

and you should be vilified for doing so young man

stooges-eye-poke-o.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an obvious tactic where he covers all his bases. If the Cowboy's win he can gloat all day. If they lose he technically was no wrong. He is a master troll at this point.
Bayless has made a career out of being a horses ass.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry G&G I was responding to to a Boy's poster about Pats. if you read any of my comments I have been praising the Cowboys
Thanks for clarifying that sonny... Now I can put you back on my friends list. :D

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to actually go back and look what happened in the game earlier in the season as you must not remember it much. The biggest reason the Cowboys won was because of 4 Packer turnovers with 1 interception and 3 fumble recoveries.

Packers did not stop the run... 191 yards and 5.8 yards average. Not going to win a lot of games allowing that.

Only turnover that really hurt was Rodgers fumble at goal line.. Dallas only converted TOs into 3 points and had 2 TOs of there own.

For the Packers to have a chance to win, they need to stop the run much better than the first game and that will be difficult.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers did not stop the run... 191 yards and 5.8 yards average. Not going to win a lot of games allowing that.

Only turnover that really hurt was Rodgers fumble at goal line.. Dallas only converted TOs into 3 points and had 2 TOs of there own.

For the Packers to have a chance to win, they need to stop the run much better than the first game and that will be difficult.
I believe Zeke will have another big day against Green Bay.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i forgave you for calling me a homer a few times, last guy on these boards that can be accused of
Being a homer isn't a bad thing, I'm surprised that offended you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be your best post.
Yes after 8 SB's in the first 30 and none in the last 20, I'd say Dallas fans are ready for higher times.

Matters to me if you think Dallas has been relevant. Many things say differently, such as ratings, merchandising sales and what was it, the 6th best won/loss percentage in the league over the last 10 years in the regular season.
The relevancy or lack there of was based on the like/dislike/hate of the Cowboys. IMHO as with others to really hate a team they need to be recently relevant or a long standing rival for the most part. Thus the reason most of the country doesn't hate Dallas. Like I said earlier, if the become relevant there will be plenty of haters.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Favre has more confidence in the Packers than you do. That's not too surprising.

Favre is just saying that so if they win he can say see I was with you Rodgers but if they lose he can say well I expected them to win with all that talent. He's done this before.

I sure don't miss Favre playing @ Dal that's for sure. He was a Dal fan growing up so it was obvious when he sucked every time at BIG D he choked.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The relevancy or lack there of was based on the like/dislike/hate of the Cowboys. IMHO as with others to really hate a team they need to be recently relevant or a long standing rival for the most part. Thus the reason most of the country doesn't hate Dallas. Like I said earlier, if the become relevant there will be plenty of haters.
opinions vary on all that

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course they need to stop the run and in the first game through half time they did that at like 50 yards to Elliot but if the defense goes out an extra 4 times a game when the Packer offense could have moved the ball and possibly scored it can wear a defense down late in the game allowing more rushing yards against as what actually happened in the second half.

If we go look to see how many teams win with 4 turnovers we wont find many. If the Pack can hold onto the ball it is less times Elliot can get the ball and will keep the defense fresher. I am sure Capers biggest concern is looking at ways to limit the rushing as much as possible. If the Pack can do better in run D and have no turnovers this will be a close game and not the blowout many Dallas people are predicting

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an obvious tactic where he covers all his bases. If the Cowboy's win he can gloat all day. If they lose he technically was no wrong. He is a master troll at this point.

He was always a Cowboys fan growing up but yes he's done this before. When asked about Rodgers before he said he was surprised they didn't win more SB's. Funny, I could say the same with your teams Brett almighty.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a homer isn't a bad thing, I'm surprised that offended you.

Nah but I call it the way it is. Never see me come on here and talk shit about the Pats or suck Brady's dick. A lot of reporters, ex players, coaches have him winning MVP but I cant because he only played 12 games and Ryan deserves it. Sure Brady has only has 2 total t/o in 12 games and that's sic 2int and 0 lost fumbles. I also mentioned after watching Oak without Carr/maybe he deserves MVP. I rather go by facts or consensus view vs my or someone's homer views. I am a fan but not a fanatic, because win or lose, my life wont change any

Reactions: GNG

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, it;s okay for Packers fans to say they should win the SB but not for one of their iconic QB's to say so?

da fuq??

He's a Cowboys fan hahaha. He's saying this to cover all bases and is just trolling at this point. He still hates TT with a passion. Well, Brett you shouldn't have retired so don't have sour grapes for TT.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a Cowboys fan hahaha. He's saying this to cover all bases and is just trolling at this point. He still hates TT with a passion. Well, Brett you shouldn't have retired so don't have sour grapes for TT.
my god the bull shit you spew

you remain #1 in my book

onward shock value stupid ass opinions