• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to actually go back and look what happened in the game earlier in the season as you must not remember it much. The biggest reason the Cowboys won was because of 4 Packer turnovers with 1 interception and 3 fumble recoveries.

What happens when there is a turnover? The defense has to go back out on the field wearing them out with more time playing later in the game. If you look at the play by play you will see that in the first half Elliot had lower than his average at 51 yards rushing. In the 3rd quarter he had 30 yards but in the 4th quarter as the defense wore down from being on the field because of those 4 turnovers Elliot ran for 76 yards for a total of a bit over 150.

They have not had one in like 6 or 7 games. The turnovers won the game for the Cowboys Look at how many turnovers the Packers have had in the last 6 games it has been a big turn around and an opportunistic defense. If the Packers can get one or two instead of giving up 4 it will make big difference.
as long as this makes you feel better about Sunday's game.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what everyone thinks about Bell. Zeke's first year in the league he completely dominated, while not even being featured in the passing game such as Bell was. Not that Elliott can't do it, just that Dallas insisted on trying to carve out a role for Lance Dunbar.

Zeke doesn;t come with the character concerns that Bell does either. When Bell gets popped again how long will he be out? A year?

Zeke is running behind 3 1st team All Pro selections.

Regarding character concerns Zeke made some headlines in preseason, so I would not say "doesn´t come with character concerns".

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regarding character concerns Zeke made some headlines in preseason, so I would not say "doesn´t come with character concerns".

I suppose Pittsburgh's line is terrible, huh? Come on, man. That's a pretty weak excuse, considering that the Steelers are one of the few teams in the NFL with an Oline in the same league as Dallas.

Since you want to talk about supporting cast, what about the fact that Bell has better QB and WR help?

Keep reaching guys. You almost had it!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for such a smart guy, you sure say stupid shit
Am I wrong? The Dallas fanbase is frothing at the mouth to be relevant again. sorry 8 or 10 playoff appearances over two decades does not make your team relevant.
Are they possibly building something special in Dallas? Yep, they're on the verge but only time will tell. But we've seen this trend before a really good year followed up with some terrible to mediocre ones.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose Pittsburgh's line is terrible, huh? Come on, man. That's a pretty weak excuse, considering that the Steelers are one of the few teams in the NFL with an Oline in the same league as Dallas.

Since you want to talk about supporting cast, what about the fact that Bell has better QB and WR help?

Keep reaching guys. You almost had it!

The closest O line to the Cowboys is the Packers. The Packers are the #1 O line for pass blocking in the NFL which is helpful with Rodgers as a QB

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do NE fans change a lightbulb? None. The bulb has to want to change.
Not smart, just a smart ass who likes keeping it real.

Uh-huh.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closest O line to the Cowboys is the Packers. The Packers are the #1 O line for pass blocking in the NFL which is helpful with Rodgers as a QB

And your point?

This does not make Pittsburgh's line any less formidable. Really reaching deep now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh-huh.
I mean I'm no editor or anything like that

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh-huh.

Makes no sense but I think I know what you meant to say

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, even though Zeke has been cleared, local law enforcement has declined to further investigate, and the NFL has found nothing, you still choose to believe that Horse shit, that has been thoroughly dis-proven?

Does due process mean anything to you?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless said he fears Rodgers and wouldn't be surprised if the Pack won 42-14. I feel like he's doing that in the same sense that Favre said Packers should win the SB this year. It's making it appear like he's with the Packers if they win. I think Favre should STFU and go ride his tractor.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong? The Dallas fanbase is frothing at the mouth to be relevant again. sorry 8 or 10 playoff appearances over two decades does not make your team relevant.
Are they possibly building something special in Dallas? Yep, they're on the verge but only time will tell. But we've seen this trend before a really good year followed up with some terrible to mediocre ones.
This might be your best post.
Yes after 8 SB's in the first 30 and none in the last 20, I'd say Dallas fans are ready for higher times.

Matters to me if you think Dallas has been relevant. Many things say differently, such as ratings, merchandising sales and what was it, the 6th best won/loss percentage in the league over the last 10 years in the regular season.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless said he fears Rodgers and wouldn't be surprised if the Pack won 42-14. I feel like he's doing that in the same sense that Favre said Packers should win the SB this year. It's making it appear like he's with the Packers if they win. I think Favre should STFU and go ride his tractor.

wait, it;s okay for Packers fans to say they should win the SB but not for one of their iconic QB's to say so?

da fuq??

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an obvious tactic where he covers all his bases. If the Cowboy's win he can gloat all day. If they lose he technically was no wrong. He is a master troll at this point.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry G&G I was responding to to a Boy's poster about Pats. if you read any of my comments I have been praising the Cowboys

it's cool man, there's a first time for everything... lol