• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Packers

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...He runs the same offense as the HC that was across from him. Execution matters too. I just don't know why we love screens so much and we are just pitifully incompetent in short yardage. Personnel is the bigger issue than Getsy. Every OC gets called out when a team is losing for the most part.
He has zero feel for the game. It's like he's calling four different quarters from four different games, with no continuity or contiguous concepts? Like it's all just randomly picked with no rhyme or reason.

Fucking done with that walking potato.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this a million times,I think as Bear fans,we tend to overrate our players.....

Fields is not good,I left stats showing his passing percentage,hes like 61% this season,and still at 60% career......this with all of bitching about why is he throwing so many short passes.....bubble screens,rb screens,te and whatever,he throws so many and still at 61%.....

Cmon man wtf.....??
7 starts to finish the season and 5 tds and 3 ints to show for it.....??.....Thats with Moore,a good te and a halfway decent oline.(btw didnt show it yesterday).:mad2:
Quit trying to see whats there that actually isnt......

Jordan Love in his first season as a starter has eclpsed more tds and passing yards than any Chicago Bear EVER........
This was suppose to be GBs year yo finally realize what it was gonna be like with no hof qb.......

YEsterday Eberfluss was to of had that team fired up to knock them out of a playoff spot and put us back in relevancy vs GB.......and we laid an egg.
JF threw a screen to an open Moore 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage that sailed way over his head......absolutley horrible....

JF-Eberfuck and Getsy has to go and get us an offensive minded coach,an oc and whoever thise guys think is the most talented qb in the draft at no.1.......

Fields is not it,trade for what we can get(Im back to thinking a 3rd at best agsin),Odunze or Nabers at 9,a center a top def lineman and lets get this show on the road.......
We bring tnose 3 back and we are totally screwed.....

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is anyone else nauseous the Pack got past Dallas?
:puke:

Of all teams to not show up,it had to be vs them......:mad2:

Ya,Im just baffled how bad Dallas looked yesterday.......theres not one adpect from that team showed a bright side....just a complete failure.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all teams to not show up,it had to be vs them......:mad2:

Ya,Im just baffled how bad Dallas looked yesterday.......theres not one adpect from that team showed a bright side....just a complete failure.

The Packers are just a good, well-run team. It is what it is. Dallas is dysfunctional. Bears are dysfunctional. Results on the field reflect that.