• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

next week is a must win

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think?
follow the ball now....

I spent the entire season last year reading this crap.
Fucking Glass Houses and board cred....what horse shit this has become
Talk about glass houses...you seem to be the only one who EVER talks about or cares about "board cred". That is called projection.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about glass houses...you seem to be the only one who EVER talks about or cares about "board cred". That is called projection.

Wow! Everyone is fighting these days! The good news is I still love your Jarntt :)

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A troll is someone who pops up out of no where and says, "The Eagles rock and Dallas sucks" then disappears. Have I ever done that?

You also take exception to aby of us calling names saying you are,above that, yet here you are calling a person a dick. I dont take exception to that? That paragraph needs to be rewritten cause it makes no sense. And yes... PDay has been acting like an ass.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never came on here saying how great the Eagles are and how terrible the Cowboys are. I never did that.
Yes you have. You've always come to the Cowboy Board and told us how the Eagles had so many players that were top 5 at their position and that Andy Reid was a top 5 coach. You went ballistic in 2011 when I suggested that Andy Reid was not the best at developing QBs and then you proceeded to call the Cowboys a bottom 5 team going into that season because of how bad they were the previous year when Romo broke his collarbone and they finished 6-10. This was also after the Eagles won the division. Both teams went on to finish with the same record with the Cowboys losing the winner-take-all game for the NFC East title to the Giants. In 09, you made a thread that guaranteed the Eagles beat the Cowboys in a game and they lost and the thread was bumped for the rest of the season.
Earl NEVER had a problem with me and used to compliment me until I said I was a Democrat. Ever since that specific day he's been on my ass like a pair of fruit of the loom.

This is 100% false. You have me confused with someone else. You know how I know this is false? Because I'm a Democrat. So why the fuck would I start bashing you because you are a Democrat? I've always called you out on your bs. I never complimented you either.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you have. You've always come to the Cowboy Board and told us how the Eagles had so many players that were top 5 at their position and that Andy Reid was a top 5 coach.
I doubt I said that because I cant remember at any time the Eagles having several players in the top 5 at their position. I did say Andy Reid was top 5 back in about 2008 when we argued that point. He just came off his 5th final four in 7 years. The point about trolling is popping up and saying unrealistic crap. I did say Reid was a top 5 coach back then. I can also say now that Romo, Dez, Witten, Lee, Smith, Fredrick are all top 5 at their position now. Times change. The point is I always said my opinion and what I thought was true. Back then the Eagles were better and thats why I said it. Right now the Cowboys are better and thats why I said they're going to win the division this year. Thats not being a homer. Thats being objective.

You went ballistic in 2011 when I suggested that Andy Reid was not the best at developing QBs and then you proceeded to call the Cowboys a bottom 5 team going into that season because of how bad they were the previous year when Romo broke his collarbone and they finished 6-10.
I didnt go ballistic because I never remember arguing about that. If I went "ballistic", I would have remembered. But Reid is known for developing QBs. THat is one of his specialties. Clock management sure aint! But one thing I'll put on my kids and every thing I love is I never ever ever ever said Dallas was a bottom 5 team in 2011. Once I was arguing with that nimrod BJJ and he was ripping the Eagles for not having a ring and in jest I said, "Well I guess you can say Dallas is a botton 5 team over the last 15 years cause they were in a small group that had no playoff wins in that span. In no way was I saying Dallas was a bottom 5 team in 2011... especially after them rocking the Eagles 3 straight games and winning a playoff game. Dont twist my words around bro.
This was also after the Eagles won the division. Both teams went on to finish with the same record with the Cowboys losing the winner-take-all game for the NFC East title to the Giants. In 09, you made a thread that guaranteed the Eagles beat the Cowboys in a game and they lost and the thread was bumped for the rest of the season.
Yes, I 100% did say the Eagles were going to win that 1st game of 3 that year. I also did guarantee it. Guess what, I was wrong and came back and posted, "Rip away at ncmalko1 cause I deserve it" Then I got props from several posters for coming back and taking my beating like a man. HUGE DIFFERENCE THEN WHAT YOURE TRYING TO PORTRAY.

Sorry bro. I was never a blind homer. Back then I did say the Eagles were better... cause they were. Now I have no problem saying Dallas is not only better but much better. The truth is Dallas will be much better for a while cause the Eagles have been striking out on 1st round picks while Dallas is landing all pros and its gonna burn my beloved Birds VERY VERY SOON. Infact, they seem to be crumbling all ready.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went ballistic in 2011 when I suggested that Andy Reid was not the best at developing QBs...

I didnt go ballistic and I dont even remember arguing the point but lets think about it anyway. McNabb came in and thrived. When he got hurt an old Jeff Garcia came in and led them to a playoff win. Then Reid played AJ Feeley and made him look so good they got a 2nd round pick from Miami for freaking AJ FEELEY! THen they got a 2nd round pick for Kevin Kolb from AZ because of Reid. Then they bring in Mike Vick and he has an MVP type season. Then Reid goes with Foles and he has an incredible season. Yeah... Reid was terrible at developing QBs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went ballistic in 2011 when I suggested that Andy Reid was not the best at developing QBs...

I didnt go ballistic and I dont even remember arguing the point but lets think about it anyway. McNabb came in and thrived. When he got hurt an old Jeff Garcia came in and led them to a playoff win. Then Reid played AJ Feeley and made him look so good they got a 2nd round pick from Miami for freaking AJ FEELEY! THen they got a 2nd round pick for Kevin Kolb from AZ because of Reid. Then they bring in Mike Vick and he has an MVP type season. Then Reid goes with Foles and he has an incredible season. Yeah... Reid was terrible at developing QBs.
But I'll do it now to prove I wouldn't have done it then!!! :scratch:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'll do it now to prove I wouldn't have done it then!!! :scratch:

I don't get your point Jarntt. I don't remember that argument at all. But looking at it now it's pretty stupid. Everybody is pissy these days.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i found it funny that you make a point to say you don't remember the argument and then go ahead and argue it anyway!!! I guess if I have to explain it, it wasn't that funny in the first place...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i found it funny that you make a point to say you don't remember the argument and then go ahead and argue it anyway!!! I guess if I have to explain it, it wasn't that funny in the first place...
Selective memory?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me ...it was funny in the first place.