• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

next week is a must win

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you guys epitomize the "typical Dallas fan" label we all are painted with. How quickly we forget some of the stupid Int's Romo has thrown. Yes it was a big pick, but he had ONE incompletion in the first half and led us on 4 TD scoring drives. You are criticizing his first half as a whole now? I really struggle to get it sometimes. He played well if he was a starter IMO. If you guys weren't happy with last week you are going to be irate in the future because I don't expect him to play that well every week or he'd be starting somewhere.

My criticism of Weeden/play calling was obviously the int, but also the short passes to Dunbar when it was clear they weren't likely to result in a 1st down. That is playing scared. I love getting the ball in Dunbar's hands in space, but there is a time and a place for everything.
Please read his post again!!. I am saying I missed Romo period!! He said he did not miss Romo the first half. How some fans only see the bad Romo and we don't need him is more Typicle to me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably a bigger Romo fan than Candace. I simply meant we put up 28 in the first half. Not much more one can ask for

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read his post again!!. I am saying I missed Romo period!! He said he did not miss Romo the first half. How some fans only see the bad Romo and we don't need him is more Typicle to me.
No one said we don't need him. He said he didn't miss him in the first half of this particular game (likely because Weeden threw one incomplete pass) and knowing him, he probably punched himself in the face after saying such a blasphemous comment about his True love Antonio Ramiro Romo...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo played, we win that game. I'd compare Weedens stats Sunday to a high school hitter facing 75 mph pitching in the 1st half and 90 mph in the 2nd half. Once Atlanta took away the underneath stuff, hewas overmatched . I'd expect NO to bring serious heat and press up, giving the deep ball over the top, especially if Breed plays and they feel they can give up a play or two. Weeden, TWill and Street are gonna have to show they can take advantage or it could be a replay of last week's 2nd half

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although one went right through his hands vs Eagles , he also caught one- I think Dunbar can get deep on a Safety or a LB

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing our luck Brees plays and plays well lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK who PE1 thinks he's fooling with this woe is me act and kissing up. The Eagles are nowhere near done considering the state of this division and I don't know who he's trying to fool. If the Eagles take the division lead soon, he will go in full homer mode and start bashing our fan base again. He's just not saying anything now because of Week 2 and current records. Deep down he knows the Cowboys are in trouble with their injuries and the Eagles could always get hot, so he's just laying low until the weather is fair enough to troll.

This is such complete garbage. I said before the season started Dallas is winning the division. I've NEVER EVER been a homer or a troll like that. You can kiss my ass too PDay cause I never posted that way. Would you like me to bump up the thread were you said you liked me Earl cause I'm not biased? I've always ripped the Eagles. Sometimes I disagree like with me thinking Beasley is mediocre. The Cowboys are in trouble cause of injuries but they are MUCH better than Philly. I've never ever trolled and posted garbage like BJJ used too. Early, you never had a problem with me and used to say I was a good poster until I posted my political feelings. This post by you and PDay is such complete trash. I never played the Eagles are sooo awesome and Dallas sucks roll. That's just pure garbage.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes... The Eagles are done. The OLine is horrible. The WR can't get separation. The QB is playing terrible. That post of your was so completely wrong. I've been wrong. I've been a jerk. I NEVER EVER TROLLED OR PLAYED THE BLIND FAN HOMER ROLL.

Now would you like me to bump up the thread were you said you always liked me cause I'm objective? Want me to do it? Sorry I don't think Beasley is very good. Any normal person on this board like Fordman, Colors, Jarntt and others will tell you I might be a pain in the rear but I never trolled or played the homer roll.

Want me to bump it dude?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Eastbay. I just spit my coffee everywhere after I read that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You can kiss my ass too PDay"

This is like the 3rd time you've posted this since my return....it remains what it is!!!
What has it been?....5, 6, 7 years now and I've said the same thing with regards to YOUR DRAMA ASS

move on drama boy, your act grew more than tiresome for me long ago

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause you are a dick PDAY and the fact is I've always been the king of this board. You know it and I know it. Drama is different then trolling or being a homer. The truth are many posters who respect me and don't melt down cause I think Beasley is mediocre.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is the only thing I've ever done to be a dick is stating my annoyance with non Texans being Cowboy fans. I shoulda kept it to myself but it's the truth.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Cause you are a dick PDAY "
guess that would be 4 times and yet I only speak of your constant drama. You're like a fly to me.

"and the fact is I've always been the king of this board. You know it and I know it"
Don't include me here, but YOU have pronounce yourself as such many times over the years.
Message Board King!....how F-in sad is that?

"Drama is different then trolling or being a homer"
PROGRESS! Six years now I've called it drama to your objections.
If I wanted the drama, I'd call my daughter in law.
BUY A CLUE!

"The truth are many posters who respect me and don't melt down cause I think Beasley is mediocre."
AND YET...You can't find ONE post where I've commented on your opinions of Beasley OR Cowboy fans outside the state of Texas....NOT ONE, I don't care what your opinions are on the cowboys, or eagles. I still view you as a guest, and I'm beginning to think you and musicman should be confined to the smack talk thread.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause you are a dick PDAY and the fact is I've always been the king of this board. You know it and I know it. Drama is different then trolling or being a homer. The truth are many posters who respect me and don't melt down cause I think Beasley is mediocre.

This statement must be allowed to live on in my signature.