• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

next week is a must win

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause you are a dick PDAY and the fact is I've always been the clown of this board. You know it and I know it. Drama is different then trolling or being a homer. The truth are many posters who tolerate me and don't melt down cause I think Beasley is mediocre.

FIFY

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This statement must be allowed to live on in my signature.
This is such complete garbage. I said before the season started Dallas is winning the division. I've NEVER EVER been a homer or a troll like that. You can kiss my ass too PDay cause I never posted that way. Would you like me to bump up the thread were you said you liked me Earl cause I'm not biased? I've always ripped the Eagles. Sometimes I disagree like with me thinking Beasley is mediocre. The Cowboys are in trouble cause of injuries but they are MUCH better than Philly. I've never ever trolled and posted garbage like BJJ used too. Early, you never had a problem with me and used to say I was a good poster until I posted my political feelings. This post by you and PDay is such complete trash. I never played the Eagles are sooo awesome and Dallas sucks roll. That's just pure garbage.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? :kiss:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes... The Eagles are done. The OLine is horrible. The WR can't get separation. The QB is playing terrible. That post of your was so completely wrong. I've been wrong. I've been a jerk. I NEVER EVER TROLLED OR PLAYED THE BLIND FAN HOMER ROLL.

Now would you like me to bump up the thread were you said you always liked me cause I'm objective? Want me to do it? Sorry I don't think Beasley is very good. Any normal person on this board like Fordman, Colors, Jarntt and others will tell you I might be a pain in the rear but I never trolled or played the homer roll.

Want me to bump it dude?
:stfu:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you want me to bump it Earl?

PDay, I have no issue with the drama. It's the troll and homer crap that's a flat out lie.

I've been here before you. It all started in 2003 on ESPN. Every thread I'm in is always #1. I always win the Cowboys Pick em league. This is MY board and you're the guest. Not me!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you want me to bump it Earl?

PDay, I have no issue with the drama. It's the troll and homer crap that's a flat out lie.

I've been here before you. It all started in 2003 on ESPN. Every thread I'm in is always #1. I always win the Cowboys Pick em league. This is MY board and you're the guest. Not me!
Just go bump it, we can bump plenty where he has called your act bull shit too. I use to support you until your panties wadded up. I changed my mind on you sure a few others have too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You changed your mind on me the day we argued about Chip Kelly supposedly running up the score on other teams. I just embarrassed you and it turned to hate.

The only thing Earl called me out on was being a troll and a blind homer and as much as you hate me you know 100% I never came on here saying how great the Eagles are and how terrible the Cowboys are. I never did that. Earl NEVER had a problem with me and used to compliment me until I said I was a Democrat. Ever since that specific day he's been on my ass like a pair of fruit of the loom.

My biggest mistake was challenging people for liking teams they have no connection too and the fact that their 2nd team is also a juggernaut. I should have dropped that because you can root for whom ever you like. Jarntt is 100% a top notch guy and he's a Yankee/Cowboy fan. I should have just dropped it because it really has nothing to do with me. My closest friend in college was a Cowboy fan so its not like I hate people who root for the juggernauts. Its just mildly annoying... but an issue I should have kept to myself. I admit that.

One thing I do know is I always came strong and called them like I see them. Ive been wrong on my predictions several times but always admitted it. Ive been a looooong time believer in Romo and love Lee and would also love Dez Bryant on the Eagles. I come fair and balanced but if I say that a 400 yard receiver isnt that good people get infuriated. Go figure.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You changed your mind on me the day we argued about Chip Kelly supposedly running up the score on other teams. I just embarrassed you and it turned to hate.

The only thing Earl called me out on was being a troll and a blind homer and as much as you hate me you know 100% I never came on here saying how great the Eagles are and how terrible the Cowboys are. I never did that. Earl NEVER had a problem with me and used to compliment me until I said I was a Democrat. Ever since that specific day he's been on my ass like a pair of fruit of the loom.

My biggest mistake was challenging people for liking teams they have no connection too and the fact that their 2nd team is also a juggernaut. I should have dropped that because you can root for whom ever you like. Jarntt is 100% a top notch guy and he's a Yankee/Cowboy fan. I should have just dropped it because it really has nothing to do with me. My closest friend in college was a Cowboy fan so its not like I hate people who root for the juggernauts. Its just mildly annoying... but an issue I should have kept to myself. I admit that.

One thing I do know is I always came strong and called them like I see them. Ive been wrong on my predictions several times but always admitted it. Ive been a looooong time believer in Romo and love Lee and would also love Dez Bryant on the Eagles. I come fair and balanced but if I say that a 400 yard receiver isnt that good people get infuriated. Go figure.

Just admit you are a closet Cowboys fan & move own

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I changed my mind when I finally saw you for what you are. Many posters said you would kiss Cowboy ass just to squeeze your Eagle BS onto the board, I didn't see it, looking back I was wrong. Before I went on my Chip rant I was a class poster in your eyes, but instantly turned into a moron because of that, you exposed yourself as what you are a Eagle troll.

You also take exception to aby of us calling names saying you are,above that, yet here you are calling a person a dick. It really doesn't matter if he's a dick or not, but since your righteous ass claims he doesn't name call, you should refrain from doing so. What you are is a double talking troll, agree or not I don't give a fuck, it is how I see you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A troll is someone who pops up out of no where and says, "The Eagles rock and Dallas sucks" then disappears. Have I ever done that?

You also take exception to aby of us calling names saying you are,above that, yet here you are calling a person a dick. I dont take exception to that? That paragraph needs to be rewritten cause it makes no sense. And yes... PDay has been acting like an ass.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellows just to be clear - yall may hate or dislike me already, so this may not even matter if that's the case . I'm pretty liberal though. Not to turn this into politics because they really don't mean much to me.' It doesn't matter to me which way you guys tend to lean . I just know we are Cowboy Strong

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes... PDay has been acting like an ass.
that would be five / six times now.

with the exception of drama boy and anything drama....you have nothing here, yet call me dick or ass whenever the king decides.

always funny to me how so many here now point fingers.
I'm still looking for an example from the active posters here.
Colors perhaps but he's not that active

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be five / six times now.

with the exception of drama boy and anything drama....you have nothing here, yet call me dick or ass whenever the king decides.

always funny to me how so many here now point fingers.
I'm still looking for an example from the active posters here.
Colors perhaps but he's not that active

An example of what?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think?
follow the ball now....

I spent the entire season last year reading this crap.
Fucking Glass Houses and board cred....what horse shit this has become

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I don't get into patting myself on the back for anything. If I did, my back would be pretty damn sore. I don't point fingers either unless somebody calls me out first.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like this. Most of us have been with each other for years on these boards. All those posts you learn a lot about people. Almost everyone of us has a certain thing we really stand up for and if that button gets pushed then hell yes We will defend our beliefs or thoughts. There is nothing wrong with that. In other words, many of us know how to piss the other one off.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, many of us know how to piss the other one off.

and many of those point fingers at others while saying not me.

hey...I've fielded worse than I ever delivered over the years, and I never went to a Mod ever about anyone.

agenda's remain the worst of all