• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

next week is a must win

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I agreed with almost all of what AC said. I had no problem at all with WEedens game. I think it showed primarily what I worried about the most after week 1 and Dez. WIlliams and Street arent Swann and Stallworth, heck nobody is. From watching Sunday though, they aren't even Travis Benjamin and whoever else Cleveland throws out there to play. In other words, people saying Weeden had never been on a team this good ??? Didn't he use to throw to Josh Gordon and others. Weeden was fine the other day, but when it came to the drive that we needed points or to change the momentum- it wasn't there. Maybe that's the play callers fault. 28 points should win a home football game. Th defense gets my blame

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the Weeden blame to the degree I'm reading it. Just doesn't make sense to me. I don't agree with all of the below, but I think it certainly is a point some should read:

I don't get it either.
What I saw was the defense getting gouged and no run game.
Can't blame the loss solely on Weeden. I wish they'd take a few shots down field going forward, it could help the short game they obviously want to play, and the line is giving them the time needed to do it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get it either.
What I saw was the defense getting gouged and no run game.
Can't blame the loss solely on Weeden. I wish they'd take a few shots down field going forward, it could help the short game they obviously want to play, and the line is giving them the time needed to do it.
Yeah, it was tough to watch how pathetic the defense played. My gut says they play much better this week. Even without the pass rushers they are better than what we saw last week IMO. Sometimes momentum in Sports just starts going against you and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was tough to watch how pathetic the defense played. My gut says they play much better this week. Even without the pass rushers they are better than what we saw last week IMO. Sometimes momentum in Sports just starts going against you and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Yep, I too think the D plays and is much better than what we saw on Sunday. The D we saw in weeks 1 and 2 are closer to what it is.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twill needs to catch the damn football

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I agree with, always knew he was a body catcher, but damn his two opportunities Weeden couldn't have placed the ball in a better spot.
So of the 4 incompletes are we saying two were drops?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So of the 4 incompletes are we saying two were drops?
One definitely was a drop. The other to Twill , Dez would have caught. I have never seen Williams go up and make at catch though. He was a little high to Witten on one. The other was intercepted.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One definitely was a drop. The other to Twill , Dez would have caught. I have never seen Williams go up and make at catch though. He was a little high to Witten on one. The other was intercepted.
So how many bad passes out of 26? Understanding of course that he wasn't actually asked to do too much, but I think you get my point.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the INt was about it. Some will say the pass to Witten was bad. I wouldn't call it bad.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely take that same game every game from here on out. Sal Pal said some harsh info about Bradford and him being so uninspiring the way he plays. I wouldn't say Weeden is uninspiring because we all know he can spin it but in e fourth quarter I think it became apparent we didn't have Romo. I didn't miss him the whole first half. I hate to say it but we probably don't score 28 wi Romo in the first half. He would have likely gone for something bigger down field and thrown an incompletion. If you watched Romo vs Philly, I thought he made it a precedent to get Williams and Street involved early. I think he would have done e same in this game. Who knows though. I know it got crunch time and he was on the sideline with a headset.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK who PE1 thinks he's fooling with this woe is me act and kissing up. The Eagles are nowhere near done considering the state of this division and I don't know who he's trying to fool. If the Eagles take the division lead soon, he will go in full homer mode and start bashing our fan base again. He's just not saying anything now because of Week 2 and current records. Deep down he knows the Cowboys are in trouble with their injuries and the Eagles could always get hot, so he's just laying low until the weather is fair enough to troll.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK who PE1 thinks he's fooling with this woe is me act and kissing up. The Eagles are nowhere near done considering the state of this division and I don't know who he's trying to fool. If the Eagles take the division lead soon, he will go in full homer mode and start bashing our fan base again. He's just not saying anything now because of Week 2 and current records. Deep down he knows the Cowboys are in trouble with their injuries and the Eagles could always get hot, so he's just laying low until the weather is fair enough to troll.
YEP....It remains what it's always been

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely take that same game every game from here on out. Sal Pal said some harsh info about Bradford and him being so uninspiring the way he plays. I wouldn't say Weeden is uninspiring because we all know he can spin it but in e fourth quarter I think it became apparent we didn't have Romo. I didn't miss him the whole first half. I hate to say it but we probably don't score 28 wi Romo in the first half. He would have likely gone for something bigger down field and thrown an incompletion. If you watched Romo vs Philly, I thought he made it a precedent to get Williams and Street involved early. I think he would have done e same in this game. Who knows though. I know it got crunch time and he was on the sideline with a headset.
What?. Are you kidding.?.. with Romo the score would not have went from 21-7 TO 21-14. That was an interception that Romo would not have made. If you didn't miss Romo even the first half, you are crazy.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is exactly why I hope the Skids grease they ass...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jimmy Johnson use to say the most dangerous thing in a football game is a momentum change.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It a surprises me that the Weeden game had the least amount of rushing attempts of our 3 games.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?. Are you kidding.?.. with Romo the score would not have went from 21-7 TO 21-14. That was an interception that Romo would not have made. If you didn't miss Romo even the first half, you are crazy.

Dude believe me , they could give us Brady or ARod and I would still miss Romo. I thank Quincy Carter at least twice a week for snorting those lines of coke and I was a Quincy supporter.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you guys epitomize the "typical Dallas fan" label we all are painted with. How quickly we forget some of the stupid Int's Romo has thrown. Yes it was a big pick, but he had ONE incompletion in the first half and led us on 4 TD scoring drives. You are criticizing his first half as a whole now? I really struggle to get it sometimes. He played well if he was a starter IMO. If you guys weren't happy with last week you are going to be irate in the future because I don't expect him to play that well every week or he'd be starting somewhere.

My criticism of Weeden/play calling was obviously the int, but also the short passes to Dunbar when it was clear they weren't likely to result in a 1st down. That is playing scared. I love getting the ball in Dunbar's hands in space, but there is a time and a place for everything.