• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nash traded to Rangers.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nash for Dubinsky, Anisimov, Erixion, and a 1st round pick.

No Krieder/DelZotto/Mcdonough, in this deal makes it a complete steal for the Rangers.

Holmgren should quote this trade, if Nashville is indeed not gonna match for Weber, and want to make a trade with Philly. No young guns from Philly should be available either like Cooter/Schenns/Read...

Vorachek, Bourdon, and 2 1sts, and throw in Shelley and Walker to would be a good trade for Philly. Then sign Doan and this offseason would be great.

Vorachek and Read and 2 1sts I think is too much for Weber.

If Philly can have

Weber-Timmonen
Coburn-Grossman
Mes-Schenn

If this is there top 6 I'd be happy, Bourdon and even Gusty is expendable then, I think Gusty is gonna be good.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash for Dubinsky, Anisimov, Erixion, and a 1st round pick.

No Krieder/DelZotto/Mcdonough, in this deal makes it a complete steal for the Rangers.

Holmgren should quote this trade, if Nashville is indeed not gonna match for Weber, and want to make a trade with Philly. No young guns from Philly should be available either like Cooter/Schenns/Read...

Vorachek, Bourdon, and 2 1sts, and throw in Shelley and Walker to would be a good trade for Philly. Then sign Doan and this offseason would be great.

Vorachek and Read and 2 1sts I think is too much for Weber.

If Philly can have

Weber-Timmonen
Coburn-Grossman
Mes-Schenn

If this is there top 6 I'd be happy, Bourdon and even Gusty is expendable then, I think Gusty is gonna be good.

Voracek is by far and away better than anyone the rags gave up now i want to get Weber for just the 4 first and be done with them.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voracek is by far and away better than anyone the rags gave up now i want to get Weber for just the 4 first and be done with them.

Haha yeah, don't ya wish Howson was the GM in Nashville!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Weber.
But I dont want him if it costs us either Shenn or Couts.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest, I expected a better post TK. Where's all the profanity and
anger? No drinking yet today?

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silver lining here is that Bobby Ryan's price just went down. If Poile is bluffing, and doesn't match, I can feasibly seeing us acquire both players.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority here but I think the Rags may have become weaker IMO. Dubinsky and Anisomov seemed to kill the Flyers. I'm glad they are gone. I know Nash will bring up his numbers now, but I think this is a blessing for the Flyers. Just my opinion here guys.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll be honest, I expected a better post TK. Where's all the profanity and
anger? No drinking yet today?

Can't drink everyday bro, Im taking a break(Its summer so I tend to drink more). I really dont like that trade though, especially with all the other guys that Columbus could of had.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I may be in the minority here but I think the Rags may have become weaker IMO. Dubinsky and Anisomov seemed to kill the Flyers. I'm glad they are gone. I know Nash will bring up his numbers now, but I think this is a blessing for the Flyers. Just my opinion here guys.

Dont forget that bastard Prust to, he left in free agency.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can see the thought that it makes the rags weaker.. i made some similar arguments in the BS thread

but i dont see nash's numbers going up.. peoples numbers dont go up when they play in that system.. unless you're talking about blocked shots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Nash but this is all about 8 mil a year. Who'd you rather pay this too Nash or Weber? Enough said. Let the rags choke in the long run.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can see the thought that it makes the rags weaker.. i made some similar arguments in the BS thread

but i dont see nash's numbers going up.. peoples numbers dont go up when they play in that system.. unless you're talking about blocked shots

Yeah, you don't want to screw around with Torts as your coach. Either you block the kind of shot that comes off a hockey stick, or you block the kind of shot that comes out a rifled barrel.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silver lining here is that Bobby Ryan's price just went down. If Poile is bluffing, and doesn't match, I can feasibly seeing us acquire both players.

Adult335.gif
....hmm, I guess that would depend on who we lose in this Nashville deal if it comes about.

I mean hell.....let's grab Doan AND Ryan! :whoo:

:crazy:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost that time to find out if Weber is a Philthy muddafuck. When is the official cut off?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i don't want to wait that long