• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nash traded to Rangers.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont feel like commenting in the Weber threads for now (You all know how I feel, obviously) but I must say I think I like that the Rags did this. Jesus, for a team with little offense they gave up two solid peices for one overpayed peice. Nash is great, but I doubt Stepan or Richards are the centermen that bump his numbers up. Would love to see the Rangers' lines at this point, they must be fucking thin.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont feel like commenting in the Weber threads for now (You all know how I feel, obviously) but I must say I think I like that the Rags did this. Jesus, for a team with little offense they gave up two solid peices for one overpayed peice. Nash is great, but I doubt Stepan or Richards are the centermen that bump his numbers up. Would love to see the Rangers' lines at this point, they must be fucking thin.

i could see richards bumping his numbers up, but not while they play for the rangers.. if they're going to play that collapsing defense garbage where they have 4 goalies and wingers charging the point, nash's numbers aren't going to go anywhere but down

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could see richards bumping his numbers up, but not while they play for the rangers.. if they're going to play that collapsing defense garbage where they have 4 goalies and wingers charging the point, nash's numbers aren't going to go anywhere but down

At 7.8 AAV, I will just sit back and enjoy :)