• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martavis Bryant

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor mill on the Bryant sweepstakes are gaining momentum...

Report: Redskins, Dolphins, Jets and Colts have called Steelers regarding Martavis Bryant

Who's willing to give up a 2nd/3rd Rd pick? His contract is dirt cheap for Steelers so these teams need to convince them to give him up.

If we give Bryant up for a draft pick, our draft needs change a bit in my opinion. WR would be a possibility at 28 when it comes to BPA. Steelers can't pass up a good WR in the draft lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers trading marty Bryant to the dolphins for devante parker, but steelers.com bob labriola just shot it down.

it was on his live Q&A
1:11
Comment From Guest
I heard the Dolphins are interested in trading Devante Parker for Martavis Bryant. I think it would be dumb to even consider trading Bryant for another receiver. Put an premier quality ILB or Safety on the table and we'll talk, but I'd much rather they make a deal for Leveon Bell to free up some cash for premier players in positions of real need. Agree?

No. Not even a little bit."

thats all i got i copied it yesterday from the live q&A chatroom, and like i said the fan radio reported it as well

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers trading marty Bryant to the dolphins for devante parker, but steelers.com bob labriola just shot it down.

it was on his live Q&A
Comment From Guest
I heard the Dolphins are interested in trading Devante Parker for Martavis Bryant. I think it would be dumb to even consider trading Bryant for another receiver. Put an premier quality ILB or Safety on the table and we'll talk, but I'd much rather they make a deal for Leveon Bell to free up some cash for premier players in positions of real need. Agree?

thats all i got i copied it yesterday from the live q&A chatroom, and like i said the fan radio reported it as well
Not sure I agree with Bob about what they should get for him. Not that I'd say no to a ILB or safety, but if Bryant goes all of a sudden receiver depth becomes alarmingly thin. That basically puts them an injury away from a repeat of the 2016 AFCCG. Still, only way they trade Bryant is if they're blown away or they have a plan to get a replacement WR.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree with Bob about what they should get for him. Not that I'd say no to a ILB or safety, but if Bryant goes all of a sudden receiver depth becomes alarmingly thin. That basically puts them an injury away from a repeat of the 2016 AFCCG. Still, only way they trade Bryant is if they're blown away or they have a plan to get a replacement WR.
well in this scenario its wr for wr

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it was on his live Q&A
Comment From Guest

This sounds more like he's disagreeing with the "make a deal for Leveon Bell" bit. Hard to say though. But that's the way I took it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said 93.7 the fan quoted this as well
Hmmm. Well its not that I disagree. I don't mind holding onto Marty at all given how cheap he is and the ceiling is huge. The emergence of Juju makes him expendable so I'd still shop him and set the asking price steep. That way you take the debate out of it. If someone is willing to part ways with a 2nd Rd pick then you don't need to contemplate that at all.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A high 2 or better. A 3rd isn't worth it, we'll get that when he walks after his contract has been fulfilled.

Maybe a player and a pick, like a starting caliber Safety or ILB.