• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martavis Bryant

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I see it.... yea Bryant is probably guilty, and we know Bell was found guilty of this to....

But if bitch boy Brady plays in game one, so should Bryant and Bell.... I'm about sick of the Cheatriot shit on all fuckin levels. If you can cheat and win titles and still play, fuck it smoke weed, drink, whatever but you can play too....

:lol:

This Brady thing is now beyond stupid...idt what Brady did is a big deal, but I feel the same about Bryant and Bell...all three got caught, deal with it it...what is a big deal is if Brady plays the 1st game or even 2nd game because he's still under the appeal process...this crap should have been resolved 2 months ago.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Brady thing is now beyond stupid...idt what Brady did is a big deal, but I feel the same about Bryant and Bell...all three got caught, deal with it it...what is a big deal is if Brady plays the 1st game or even 2nd game because he's still under the appeal process...this crap should have been resolved 2 months ago.
agreed .. I think bell will learn from his experience but I got a bad feeling brayant will be in the same predicament in the future , only because he knew that they were watching him and he did it anyway . I have nothing against pot but if your job requires that you dont use it ,why do it ? i dont understand that attitude my job requires that I dont use pot and I dont cause I like the pay check ..kids

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed .. I think bell will learn from his experience but I got a bad feeling brayant will be in the same predicament in the future , only because he knew that they were watching him and he did it anyway . I have nothing against pot but if your job requires that you dont use it ,why do it ? i dont understand that attitude my job requires that I dont use pot and I dont cause I like the pay check ..kids

Bryant...idk his history in college...you could be right...maybe he had multiple positives there and that's why he was on the board in the 4th rd.

Being a father of young adult kids and have friends/family in the same boat...I have learned that kids don't always get it at the same time, but if from the good stock...they will eventually get it. But if you're from a long line of losers...you might not get it.

The Steelers will get him into some programs I'm sure, but to my knowledge pot isn't addictive (less so than alcohol) so ultimately it will be up to Bryant...does he want to get stoned? or play in the NFL?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fan radio made mention that the steelers knew they took a risk when they drafted him, and i heard 4 failed drug tests today, dunno if that includes college, but the nfl TELLLS you when your gonna get tested, pass that test and smoke all year long..........your an idiot if u fail

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the most alarming part about all of this was Tomlin's comments this week. He said something about how they knew they were going to be dealing with this going into the offseason. And thats one of the biggest reasons that they drafted Sammie Coates. Not a direct quote, but very similar.

That to me was very surprising.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read about that...get yourself together!...you have a long, long time after your career is over to get lit up as often as Snoop Dog if you want...now...stay clean and make that NFL dollar kid!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read about that...get yourself together!...you have a long, long time after your career is over to get lit up as often as Snoop Dog if you want...now...stay clean and make that NFL dollar kid!
Eeeexactly. Hopefully Le'Veon spoke to him about it. He seems to have recovered from it well *fingers crossed* & *knocks-on-wood*

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he did. Or he could be spoon feeding us bullshit to make the Rooney's happy lol.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Like, I don't care about nothin man,
roll another blunt, Yea (ohh ohh ohh),

La da da da da da La, Da Daaa,
La da da da, La da da da, La da da daaa

I was gonna start this season until I got high
I was gonna stretch my hammy but then I got high
my hamstring is still messed up and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high, cause I got high, cause I got high.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wants a trade. This is according to profootballtalk.com

Is this guy really serious?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it bc I like the guy but Mike Tomlin has lost that locker room. Guys on that team have no fear of what they say or do publicly.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant denied the trade request today. According to a few sources closer to the locker room (Fowler, Kaboly, etc) it was confirmed. So I think he backpedaled off his stance.

We've been discussing this in the media thread