• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martavis Bryant

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's not getting the targets, it's his own damn fault. We were just fine without you all year last year, Martavis. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if we got a high draft pick for you. We got JuJu now, we'll be okay. All these fucking cry babies man. Getting sick and tired of it. First Bell, then AB throws a hissy fit, now Bryant. Bryant is getting the 3rd most targets on the team behind Brown and Bell. He also has the lowest catch % amongst guys who have had 10 or more targets. Bryant is catching 50% of the balls thrown to him. JuJu is catching 65%. Who do you think they are gonna throw it to?!?! JuJu has 10 less targets, but 1 less catch than Bryant. JuJu is showing you up, Martavis, maybe it's time you look in the mirror and realize that maybe the reason you're not "getting yours" because you can't catch it when it's thrown to you.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy I play golf with I think is obsessed with it...he's in at least 3 or 4 leagues that are small stakes, then another one he says pays out a lot....he has XL sheets tracking each team he has...literally spends 2-3 hours a day on it he says.

Reminds me when I used to day trade.
Haha. I only do one league but it's full 53 man rosters with contracts and free agency and a rookie draft... we even have OL and punters. Yeah, we aren't okay.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feels awfully familiar to last season when Bryant was claiming that he had talked to Ben during his suspension, but Ben told the media that was a lie.

Last edited:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great...Hunter and Rogers get helmets and hopefully some targets this week.

Juju is a maybe at best, as long as no one else goes down, they should still have enough firepower to win in DET.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
This is great...Hunter and Rogers get helmets and hopefully some targets this week.

Juju is a maybe at best, as long as no one else goes down, they should still have enough firepower to win in DET.
Yeah, I have 0% sympathy for cry baby players.
Maybe he might want to be thankful for a job, after sitting out all last season for violating the substance abuse policy..........smh.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have 0% sympathy for cry baby players.
Maybe he might want to be thankful for a job, after sitting out all last season for violating the substance abuse policy..........smh.....

To be honest...I don't blame him for complaining about touches, but be a man about it...Rogers did the same thing. He asked for more touches and complained...but he did it the right way...hardly anyone knew about it.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant has dropped some very catchable passes this season...including very the first one Ben threw against the Bears, which could have set a totally different tone in that game.

I'm having trouble feeling any sympathy for the guy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't grow the f*ck up this week during his 1 game suspension then I'd hope they get rid of this distraction before the deadline. We all want great value in return, but its likely not in the cards right now with all the risk surrounding him. I could definitely get behind cutting bait & taking the best offer out there. Better for the team to stay focused than to deal with drama on a weekly basis. But I could also see Tomlin wanting to teach this kid a lesson and keep him inactive a few more times or rest of the season & keep him under contract through next year.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo knows a thing or two about stealing bikes. I believe him.

gaJLg.gif