• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martavis Bryant

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it bc I like the guy but Mike Tomlin has lost that locker room. Guys on that team have no fear of what they say or do publicly.
I don't think he has ever had a firm grip on the locker room. That grip has always been based off of mutual respect rather than being a feared leader. He has always been a "player's coach", allowing his players to do what they want, and letting his vets do the dirty work. Slowly but surely all those vets have been weeded out so you had to know eventually the divas would run the coop. Once Ben leaves its only going to get worse unless Tomlin suddenly changes his M-O.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no drama, no distractions, despite the best attempt of some who tried to stir things up via Twitter with a ‘report’ from ‘sources’ that Martavis Bryant has asked for a trade. And yes, it came from the same individual who said Ben Roethlisberger was going to ask for a trade back in 2013.

“No, I am good to go,” said Bryant when directly asked if he requested a trade. “I clarified it last night on my Twitter. I am happy to be here. As far as me getting traded, I would like to get traded to the (Golden State) Warriors.

“Everything is good. I am going to keep on moving and just get better for this week.”

The report of the trade request came while the team was flying back from Kansas City, and just like everyone else, they got alerts about it too.

“We all died laughing,” said Pouncey, who joked he was being traded to the Dolphin for his twin brother Mike Pouncey. “We thought it was funny.”

Like I said, Ian Rapaport should get kicked in the nuts... Fuck that clown

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant allegedly still wants out.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should flip over a water cooler in the middle of that game? It worked for AB.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant allegedly still wants out.
Yeah, looks like the reports were correct and the team backed him up AGAIN and said it was bullshit to cover his tracks. Then in usual Bryant fashion he throws them under the buss and confirms that yeah, he is a petulant child and wants out.

I've been saying it forever. Martavis is a TURD. Cut him. We stuck by that selfish piece of shit when he didn't deserve it and he's done nothing to repay that debt. Fuck him. Fuck him raw. I detest that piece of shit.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an immature kid.

A lot of this believe it or not stems from FF...when coupled with social media...it became volcanic. Toxic volcanic.

I wouldn't cut him...you play out the season hopefully increase his production, and see what you can get from teams that are WR needy and have picks...can they get a 2nd rd from SF, or CLE?

You package some picks and maybe go after Ben's replacement and get a FS in the '18 draft.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an immature kid.

A lot of this believe it or not stems from FF...when coupled with social media...it became volcanic. Toxic volcanic.

I wouldn't cut him...you play out the season hopefully increase his production, and see what you can get from teams that are WR needy and have picks...can they get a 2nd rd from SF, or CLE?

You package some picks and maybe go after Ben's replacement and get a FS in the '18 draft.
Listen man, your calm and rational approach to this isn't welcome here. We need chest thumping and teeth gnashing. We're here to shake our firsts at empty skies not to plot a reasonable course of action!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben does need to spread the ball around. He gets tunnel vision and forces it to AB way too much.

But Martavis is still a butt plug, and I'd like to see him moved.

JuJu and Eli need to see more balls.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu and Eli can see each others balls.

AB is on my fantasy team. I really don't think forcing the ball to him is the problem.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu and Eli can see each others balls.

AB is on my fantasy team. I really don't think forcing the ball to him is the problem.

I don't do FF, but have since learned, it's a pretty powerful thing...I need to come out of the stone age...LOL.

Seriously, on a win like yesterday I don't really care who gets targeted and how often. But, if they're kicking FGs vs NE in the playoffs and losing again...we'll be talking about it all summer...again.

It's (RZ) is obviously a more confined area and teams can key even more on your top weapons...unless you have a brute force type OL, using other weapons imo makes you more difficult to defend. Haley doesn't seem to have a sense of timing...after Bell has made a great run or two...get Connor in there for a play or two and let Bell re-energize...that 3rd play in a row to Bell almost always fails.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do FF, but have since learned, it's a pretty powerful thing...I need to come out of the stone age...LOL.

Seriously, on a win like yesterday I don't really care who gets targeted and how often. But, if they're kicking FGs vs NE in the playoffs and losing again...we'll be talking about it all summer...again.

It's (RZ) is obviously a more confined area and teams can key even more on your top weapons...unless you have a brute force type OL, using other weapons imo makes you more difficult to defend. Haley doesn't seem to have a sense of timing...after Bell has made a great run or two...get Connor in there for a play or two and let Bell re-energize...that 3rd play in a row to Bell almost always fails.
They did seem to be working Connor in more yesterday to pretty good effect from what I saw. But I agree that they need to do more of that!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fantasy Football is a huge thing. Been playing for 20+ years and it's now an unstoppable force. And with the advent of social media players are now being harassed by jackasses who are more concerned with their fantasy team than the actual fortunes of you know... the ACTUAL TEAM.

But in all seriousness I agree 110%.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did seem to be working Connor in more yesterday to pretty good effect from what I saw. But I agree that they need to do more of that!

I'm getting what I asked for now I'm bitching so I should shut up because I was saying we should run Bell in the ground since he's so "valuable" and 7 weeks in, they are doing just that.

Connor got a few snaps that were not mop up duty, but they did let him close out the game...Bell getting 30+ touches a game in week 7 is not a big deal, but in week 12, 13 it will be...hopefully they have somebody paying attention to that and we'll see more of Connor as the season goes along.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Football is a huge thing. Been playing for 20+ years and it's now an unstoppable force. And with the advent of social media players are now being harassed by jackasses who are more concerned with their fantasy team than the actual fortunes of you know... the ACTUAL TEAM.

But in all seriousness I agree 110%.

Yeah, I know...I've had maybe a dz people want me to join their FF league. It was another one of those late to the party deals for me.

Having a FF team and tracking the performance every week...who to sit, who to play, etc. I think you have to be on your Ps and Qs more than I am.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know...I've had maybe a dz people want me to join their FF league. It was another one of those late to the party deals for me.

Having a FF team and tracking the performance every week...who to sit, who to play, etc. I think you have to be on your Ps and Qs more than I am.
It's consuming. And if I'm honest it takes away from the passion you have for the home team more often than not. You really do tend to invest more in "fantasy" than the real thing. I've had to refocus a few times myself.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's consuming. And if I'm honest it takes away from the passion you have for the home team more often than not. You really do tend to invest more in "fantasy" than the real thing. I've had to refocus a few times myself.

My buddy I play golf with I think is obsessed with it...he's in at least 3 or 4 leagues that are small stakes, then another one he says pays out a lot....he has XL sheets tracking each team he has...literally spends 2-3 hours a day on it he says.

Reminds me when I used to day trade.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martavis Bryant misses meetings for doctor visit

Gettin awfully tired of this kid. I understand his plight, but he needs to shut up about it on social media. Be a man & don't lower yourself to standing up to internet trolls. He must lose a lot of sleep if he's constantly reading comments about him on social media.

Don't know if there's any truth to the "calling in sick" today, but seems awfully questionable given how often he has been "sick" lately. If his plan is to force the team's hand & trade him, then he's on the right path. Deadline is Oct 31st so the drama queen could get a lot worse in the coming weeks.