• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Angels at our Texas Rangers Series Thread

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By dangling Nathan, I think the other GMs might be waiting to see what else JD dangles. A LOT can happen in the next 48 hours.

I just don't know what Nathan does? Teams rebuilding or out of the race don't have an interest in bringing in an old closer. Nathan is more of a player for a contending team, and teams contending aren't going to give up an impact bat out of their lineup. Nathan could bring in some prospect from a team, but I don't see the Rangers getting anyone that could contribute now for Nathan. Not really sure what the point was to put that out where it became so public unless they are thinking of next season?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonys Martin batting leadoff. Ian Kinsler third. Nelson Cruz sixth. Mitch Moreland ninth.

Very interesting. I kind of like moving Ian to third, puts our best batter with RISP in a spot to drive in runs. Cruz should be fifth behind Beltre imo, but he probably leaves AJ at 5 to break up the right handers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonys Martin batting leadoff. Ian Kinsler third. Nelson Cruz sixth. Mitch Moreland ninth.

Very interesting. I kind of like moving Ian to third, puts our best batter with RISP in a spot to drive in runs. Cruz should be fifth behind Beltre imo, but he probably leaves AJ at 5 to break up the right handers.

And wash still doesn't see that AJ doesn't need to be hitting fifth. :L

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way these two teams have been playing there is not the hype for this series as it was earlier in the year.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have not seen a lineup around here like that this year. Or for the past couple of years for that matter.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cruz needs to be batting 5th

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin CF
Andrus SS
Kinsler 2B
Beltre 3B
Pierzynski DH
Cruz RF
Murphy LF
Soto C
Moreland 1B
Garza on the hill.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis has 14 career HRs and two off of Weaver. Yeah real weird. I know.
Today would be a great day for him and the Rangers to get out of this offensive slump.
Then again, we say this to ourselves before every game. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And wash still doesn't see that AJ doesn't need to be hitting fifth. :L

Yeah... b/c Cruz is doing soooo much better. (6 for his last 39, past 10 games - 2HR, 2RBI). :rollseyes:

Please tell me...What are other options does he really have currently?

Moreland? 2 for his last 36. :rofl:
Soto? 6 for his last 30. :rofl:
Murphy? I mean, I guess he is doing something lately...

Guess he could give AJ the day off - and using E.Beltre or Profar at DH/various spots.... but then you have a DH hitting at the bottom of the order. Awesome. At least AJ is 9 for his last 41.

Your hatred for Wash (no matter the situation)...is really getting old. :L

Wash this...Wash that...Wash Wash Wash Wash Wash Wash... :gaah::gaah:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... b/c Cruz is doing soooo much better. (6 for his last 39, past 10 games - 2HR, 2RBI). :rollseyes:

Guess he could give AJ the day off - and using E.Beltre or Profar at DH/various spots.... but then you have a DH hitting at the bottom of the order. Awesome. At least AJ is 9 for his last 41.

My problem with AJ batting fifth is his hack-tactic approach. He and Beltre make for two quick outs way too often. Keep pretending there's no logic to what I'm saying though.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Murphy is 2 for his last 14, so not really

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having fun ok. Getting injured in a fight that could have been serious and you don't see what how that could be a big deal. Fighting has no place here. Good time and fun different story

There's been more players hurt in clubhouse scuffles than bar room brawls. Again, nothing to it. We'd still be 6 games out if they were all alter boys.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who came up with this lineup but it looks totally different than the approach that has been used the last two years. Hope they give this approach a shot for a few weeks before Wash gets the itch to go back to the one he has been using. If this change is one that Wash made on his own then I tip my hat. :rollseyes: