• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: World Series 2023 Thread Texas Rangers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks October 27 - November 4

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say benches clear at least 5 times but there won't be any brawls.....lots of pushing and shoving and talking loud but nobody throws punches
Guess it will depend on how many intentional batters get hit. I’d say maybe 1 Astro and 3 Rangers

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WS overview

What a sensational year especially the ending
So much frustration with a pen that was substandard. We needed the SP and bats to hold up to limit our pen exposure. And we needed the pen to be supported by the other SPs like Heaney Dunning and even Gray and
Bradford to complete the run
And yes it was a run

We had to have some things break our way this year and it did. Can’t think we were the best team of 2023 all year but fortunately we were the best in October. Have to think we were clutch too

In 2011 think we were the best team all year minus the WS. Takes a few breaks to win I think

However it does look like we were constructed for the WS and now the monkey is off our back, maybe get another and perhaps repeat

Many thanks to Ranger, Ranger fans and especially the die bard ever enduring fans on this site.

Guess it is not time for me to move on to off-season. Maybe lol