• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Angels at our Texas Rangers Series Thread

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no clue what JD is doing but you would think someone might need a young Profar. Should be able to get some value there like COF/ CATCHER/ 1ST B./DH. Profar is still blocked and needs a home. It seems as if he is our best bet to get some value pieces and we may. Tell us something JD.

Not saying I want to trade profar but that could be our best option if we want a Impact bat

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying I want to trade profar but that could be our best option if we want a Impact bat

Problem is, there really doesn't seem to be an impact bat available at this point. I guess the good news for us right now is there is nothing better to get a struggling offense some confidence like some good ol' Angel pitching.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, there really doesn't seem to be an impact bat available at this point. I guess the good news for us right now is there is nothing better to get a struggling offense some confidence like some good ol' Angel pitching.

Well you can always entice a team with an impact bat but we will see. And hopefully angels looked terrible yesterday

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kinda expecting a rather slow Wednesday. Not that JD has not been trying. Even dangling Nathan out. You don't trade just to trade. Course that doesn't bode well for our season if we don't turn it around. Hoping we do.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can always entice a team with an impact bat but we will see. And hopefully angels looked terrible yesterday
They just made a trade with Detroit.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA the phillies want four top prospects on top of eating the whole contract for Cliff lee good luck with that

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kinda expecting a rather slow Wednesday. Not that JD has not been trying. Even dangling Nathan out. You don't trade just to trade. Course that doesn't bode well for our season if we don't turn it around. Hoping we do.

honestly, if our core offense and defense doesn't start playing better... no one bat is going to help and it might be a lost cause to sacrifice more prospects. That being said, I'm sure they will start playing better... mostly because it hard to be much worse.

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly enough, Angels have scored one run less this month than the Rangers 80 to 81.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, if our core offense and defense doesn't start playing better... no one bat is going to help and it might be a lost cause to sacrifice more prospects. That being said, I'm sure they will start playing better... mostly because it hard to be much worse.
Angels and national exposure tonight should get the best out of them. It better.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly enough, Angels have scored one run less this month than the Rangers 80 to 81.

I bet most of those 80 are from Beltre... he really went off at the start of this month.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Buster_ESPN: Other teams say the Rangers are calling around all over the place in their search for outfield help.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By dangling Nathan, I think the other GMs might be waiting to see what else JD dangles. A LOT can happen in the next 48 hours.