• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, well I tried. seems you're too thick to listen. so maybe Turnup, trojanfan or one of the others here can back me up. I've said it from day one. not MY fault if you don't buy it...

I myself can't see why some of you fools think that EVERYBODY has to bow down to this maggot, but hey, whatever works for you...

but just for the record, I HAVE said it from day one. I don't want the guy on my team. never have, never WILL. DEAL with it...

PlM7dEI.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh lookie, Shane with yet ANOTHER rainbow for me. that's sweet and all, but my wife ain't gonna go for it...

maybe try one of your fellow sheep...?:finger:

:shocked: Thought you were one of those fruity LA guys

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, well I tried. seems you're too thick to listen. so maybe Turnup, trojanfan or one of the others here can back me up. I've said it from day one. not MY fault if you don't buy it...

I myself can't see why some of you fools think that EVERYBODY has to bow down to this maggot, but hey, whatever works for you...

but just for the record, I HAVE said it from day one. I don't want the guy on my team. never have, never WILL. DEAL with it...

Shit I'd want LeBron on the Celtics. I think it's crazy for a fan of any team to say they wouldn't want the best all around player in the league on their team. Regardless of the fact he's a jackass.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked: Thought you were one of those fruity LA guys

LMAO there you go "thinking" again. and just about EVERY time you do that you expose yourself as a clown...

gotta love the effort, though...:heh:

btw, the wife's a WOMAN. sorry to break your heart, li'l fella...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I'd want LeBron on the Celtics. I think it's crazy for a fan of any team to say they wouldn't want the best all around player in the league on their team. Regardless of the fact he's a jackass.

see, THIS is exactly what i'm saying. why should I WANT this guy on my team? think it's impossible to win without him? 4 teams in the finals have proven otherwise...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO there you go "thinking" again. and just about EVERY time you do that you expose yourself as a clown...

gotta love the effort, though...:heh:

btw, the wife's a WOMAN. sorry to break your heart, li'l fella...

No sweat. Don't get your panties in a wad, just surprising lol.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sweat. Don't get your panties in a wad, just surprising lol.

would that it was MY "panties" that were wadded. seems it's YOU who's uptight over someone that doesn't fall in line with your thinking...

but hey, it's like I said before. it's good we live in America...:usa2:

freedom of choice, and all that happy hoo-hah. it's why I joined the Air Force in my younger days...

people in this country can CHOOSE not to be a sheep. take it easy, rainbow boy. or should I speak your language and say "baaaahhh-ahhh-ahhhh"...?:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, THIS is exactly what i'm saying. why should I WANT this guy on my team? think it's impossible to win without him? 4 teams in the finals have proven otherwise...

Again I think it's crazy to say you wouldn't want the best all around player in the league on your team. That's all I'm saying. And he's not the only superstar NBAer to lost 4 Finals. You should know this as a Lakers fan. Magic (truly 1 of my all time favorites), KAJ, The Logo. And I know somehow their Finals losses are different in some odd way. I'm just hoping that we don't have a 3rd year in a row of every NBA thread on this site turning into the same typical trash-talk about the same player. It's really old news & we've all been through this the last 2 years.

On a different note...how has Russell looked so far this year for your Lakers?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay time to change the subject. Kobe's still a jackass, right?:D...:hope:

:peep:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I think it's crazy to say you wouldn't want the best all around player in the league on your team. That's all I'm saying. And he's not the only superstar NBAer to lost 4 Finals. You should know this as a Lakers fan. Magic (truly 1 of my all time favorites), KAJ, The Logo. And I know somehow their Finals losses are different in some odd way. I'm just hoping that we don't have a 3rd year in a row of every NBA thread on this site turning into the same typical trash-talk about the same player. It's really old news & we've all been through this the last 2 years.

On a different note...how has Russell looked so far this year for your Lakers?

k, well then let me try a different tact. there's a reason that I never liked the guy. from his overhype from the before he joined the league to every dumb word that's ever come out of his mouth. I quite honestly think he'd be a disgrace if he ever wore my team's colors. now I know everyone who's in love with this clown will counter with something outta left field, but that's how I truly felt about this clown from day one...

as far as Russell goes. I think he'll get more playing time. so far I think he does a good job overall. I just might've been wrong with wanting Okafor that draft...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has a big case of loser denial.

I am a big LeBron fan from Cleveland- and I know LeBron has done plenty of dumb things in the passed- but when all is said and done- he has done a spectacular job embracing and surpassing all the expectations- he has never once gotten in trouble with the law or done things to embarass himself like many others have.....no one is perfect- and lebron has done dumb things- but overall the guy has more than delivered.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll back this up 100%
As much as I dislike many things about James, @ChiefsLakers67 dislikes him more and has always said he would never want him on the Lakers.

Neither of us has ever said he wasn't a great player.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a big LeBron fan from Cleveland- and I know LeBron has done plenty of dumb things in the passed- but when all is said and done- he has done a spectacular job embracing and surpassing all the expectations- he has never once gotten in trouble with the law or done things to embarass himself like many others have.....no one is perfect- and lebron has done dumb things- but overall the guy has more than delivered.

You are entitled to your opinion, but with me and many, many others it really just came down to the choice of rooting for him or against him.
When he was here, of course I hoped he succeeded.

Cavs 'fans' are a joke.
When he left there the vast, vast, vast majority HATED him, called him every name in the book and said they never would welcome him back....and that includes Dan Gilbert, the biggest hypocrite of them all.

I'll NEVER forget that first game back in Cleveland in December 2010.

Biggest fan/owner embarrassment of all time IMO.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer to actually like the players that I root for.
It's also more fun to win then to lose, so there is a balance but the choice for ME is easy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, well then let me try a different tact. there's a reason that I never liked the guy. from his overhype from the before he joined the league to every dumb word that's ever come out of his mouth. I quite honestly think he'd be a disgrace if he ever wore my team's colors. now I know everyone who's in love with this clown will counter with something outta left field, but that's how I truly felt about this clown from day one...

as far as Russell goes. I think he'll get more playing time. so far I think he does a good job overall. I just might've been wrong with wanting Okafor that draft...:lol:

First of all, my bad! I listed KAJ losing 4 Finals, I was wrong. He just played for so long got mixed up & forgot he was retired by the time the '91 season tipped off. As far as LeBron, don't really care for him like I've said before. And while he's brought alotta this shit on himself I can't fault him for the media way over hyping him since his days in HS. But I do blame his for the stupid shit he's said during his career. He should have kept his mouth shut. To say he's a disgrace to any team he's played for is just wrong. I don't believe many Heat fans had an issue w/ him when he joined the team. Now when he left...well that's a different story.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he's mad a fool of himself during his career. 2 examples: not 5, not 6, not 7. Although I'm now convinced when he said that he really meant the # years he'd spend in a Heat uni.:D And when he said he was taking mental notes of all that disrespected him after he left the Cavs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to actually like the players that I root for.
It's also more fun to win then to lose, so there is a balance but the choice for ME is easy.

Not stir anything up w/ you but whenever you're talking about LeBron I don't believe anything you say. You're the same person that had the phrase "fuck LeBron" under your screen name after he left the Heat. You're also the same person that said the Cavs were "fortunate" to be the only team in league history to win it all after being down 3-1. There's nothing fortunate about completing the greatest comeback in Finals history. Those aren't things said by a fan of a team that isn't/wasn't upset he left. And when you said Beasley over LeBron...:pound:.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not stir anything up w/ you but whenever you're talking about LeBron I don't believe anything you say. You're the same person that had the phrase "fuck LeBron" under your screen name after he left the Heat. You're also the same person that said the Cavs were "fortunate" to be the only team in league history to win it all after being down 3-1. There's nothing fortunate about completing the greatest comeback in Finals history. Those aren't things said by a fan of a team that isn't/wasn't upset he left. And when you said Beasley over LeBron...:pound:.

Believe what you want.
I know the truth, and I certainly don't need to come to an internet sports forum to lie to strangers :crazy:

I've said fuck LeBron for over a decade. Not sure why it bothers you so much, and anyone who knows me in real life or on sports forums going way back to CBS knows I would want Beasley>>>>ANYONE as far as being on the Heat roster.
I never said he was some great player.

I still say the Cavs were fortunate, as were the Warriors the year before.
Shit happens. That's sports.
That doesn't take anything away from either of them or diminish their accomplishment.

And, really, STOP with the upset.
I posted BEFORE he left that I wanted him to if he wouldn't sign a multi year with no quick opt outs.

#FACT

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what you want.
I know the truth, and I certainly don't need to come to an internet sports forum to lie to strangers :crazy:

I've said fuck LeBron for over a decade. Not sure why it bothers you so much, and anyone who knows me in real life or on sports forums going way back to CBS knows I would want Beasley>>>>ANYONE as far as being on the Heat roster.
I never said he was some great player.

I still say the Cavs were fortunate, as were the Warriors the year before.
Shit happens. That's sports.
That doesn't take anything away from either of them or diminish their accomplishment.

And, really, STOP with the upset.
I posted BEFORE he left that I wanted him to if he wouldn't sign a multi year with no quick opt outs.

#FACT

:blah::blah::blah: