• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you insist on saying you didn't have the phrase "fuck LeBron" under your screen name or that you called the Cavs "fortunate" for completing the greatest Finals comeback of all time. And the whole Beasley over LeBron nonsense. All I have done is repeat things you've actually said. The only person you're lying to right now is yourself.

I "insist on saying" I didn't have "fuck Lebron" under my screen name???
WHAT?? I've never claimed that, EVER. I know it was there. I put it there.
You know why??
Yep.
FUCK LeBron

The rest of your post is just a nonsensical.

I can only explain it to you.
I can't comprehend it for you.
Maybe have his council Sir @WiggyRuss esq review it with you..

#birdsofadumbfeatherflocktogether

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "insist on saying" I didn't have "fuck Lebron" under my screen name???
WHAT?? I've never claimed that, EVER. I know it was there. I put it there.
You know why??
Yep.
FUCK LeBron

The rest of your post is just a nonsensical.

I can only explain it to you.
I can't comprehend it for you.
Maybe have his council Sir @WiggyRuss esq review it with you..

#birdsofadumbfeatherflocktogether

In your # 179 comment you said the Warriors were fortunate to beat the Cavs when they (meaning G.S.) were the favorites going into the series & the Cavs were missing their 2nd & 3rd best players. Now in now way am I saying the Cavs would have won it all 2 years ago if healthy but you really say off-the-wall stuff from time to time. In no way was G.S. fortunate to win it all 2 years ago. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, win it all.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu
Where did the "I insist" post goes.

I insist you find one post EVER where I denied anything.

#fullofshit

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your # 179 comment you said the Warriors were fortunate to beat the Cavs when they (meaning G.S.) were the favorites going into the series & the Cavs were missing their 2nd & 3rd best players. Now in now way am I saying the Cavs would have won it all 2 years ago if healthy but you really say off-the-wall stuff from time to time. In no way was G.S. fortunate to win it all 2 years ago. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, win it all.

That's YOUR OPINION.
Is it fucking gospel?

One person saying they feel a team was fortunate in NO WAY takes away from the accomplishment.
You don't think the Heat were FORTUNATE to beat the Spurs when Allen hit that 3 after the Spurs missed FT's and took Duncan off the court and then couldn't rebound??
I sure as hell do.
That doesn't mean the Heat didn't earn the Championship.

Reactions: LAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu
Where did the "I insist" post goes.

I insist you find one post EVER where I denied anything.

#fullofshit

I insist you just shut the hell up & get over your issues w/ 1 NBAer. The last thing the NBA threads need for a 3rd year in a row in your LeBron crap. We all get it, you got issues w/ him. Just move on & try to enjoy this season.

#notthatyoucanthough

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's YOUR OPINION.
Is it fucking gospel?

One person saying they feel a team was fortunate in NO WAY takes away from the accomplishment.
You don't think the Heat were FORTUNATE to beat the Spurs when Allen hit that 3 after the Spurs missed FT's and took Duncan off the court and then couldn't rebound??
I sure as hell do.
That doesn't mean the Heat didn't earn the Championship.

I just don't care anymore. As far as I'm concerned every NBA champ ever was fortunate to win it all. End of discussion.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh lookie, Shane with yet ANOTHER rainbow for me. that's sweet and all, but my wife ain't gonna go for it...

maybe try one of your fellow sheep...?:finger:
Not sure why you even waste time with that mental midget. :noidea:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I'd want LeBron on the Celtics. I think it's crazy for a fan of any team to say they wouldn't want the best all around player in the league on their team. Regardless of the fact he's a jackass.
The same reason some fans didn't want Kobe on their team(s).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I insist you just shut the hell up & get over your issues w/ 1 NBAer. The last thing the NBA threads need for a 3rd year in a row in your LeBron crap. We all get it, you got issues w/ him. Just move on & try to enjoy this season.

#notthatyoucanthough

Nice try, but epic fail. I rarely ever mention James anymore, anywhere, unless someone like you starts with the bullshit.
Find ONE post I've made on any Cavs games this season..

#IDONTCARE

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you even waste time with that mental midget. :noidea:

The "Warriors fan" to the rescue. You have proved time and time again you cant comprehend much of anything. :pound:

Nice 3-1 choke btw lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I think it's crazy to say you wouldn't want the best all around player in the league on your team. That's all I'm saying. And he's not the only superstar NBAer to lost 4 Finals. You should know this as a Lakers fan. Magic (truly 1 of my all time favorites), KAJ, The Logo. And I know somehow their Finals losses are different in some odd way. I'm just hoping that we don't have a 3rd year in a row of every NBA thread on this site turning into the same typical trash-talk about the same player. It's really old news & we've all been through this the last 2 years.

On a different note...how has Russell looked so far this year for your Lakers?
Actually, the point has been that people HAVE held Finals losses against Magic & KAJ.

And Russell is looking really good. A lot of potential.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wanted Kobe on the Celtics!:nod:
Then you're the exception- because I would say majority of Celts fans would NOT have wanted Kobe on their team due to the franchise rivalry alone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking shit the entire 2014-2015 season...not peep out of you this last postseason. Good stuff :nod:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't care anymore. As far as I'm concerned every NBA champ ever was fortunate to win it all. End of discussion.

So you cared up to 5 minutes ago (until you got schooled), but now you don't.

OK.

Sounds good to me...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try, but epic fail. I rarely ever mention James anymore, anywhere, unless someone like you starts with the bullshit.
Find ONE post I've made on any Cavs games this season..

#IDONTCARE

Well if you rarely ever mention that player that shall remain nameless you're kinda doing a bad job of that right now.:heh: And don't lie, you care!

:lol:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I don't believe many Heat fans had an issue w/ him when he joined the team. Now when he left...well that's a different story.

Same can be said of Cavs fans....at least one here in particular.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wont be over LeBron and butt-hurt about Gilbert until the Heat are good again....which might be a good long while.

we will have a new president after the one we elect today before the Heat are good again and LeBron is no longer a dominant force with the Cavs. his lebron and cavs hate will not be ending ANYTIME soon that is for sure.

he was SOOO ready to jump on the Cavs when they were down 3-1 - -- just waiting for talk about lebron leaving and how love and kyrie werent good enough to get it done

isntead he got a big ole slopy shit sandwich he will be eating for a long time to come.