• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the talk of how 4 stars can't coexist, expected fights over who is 'the man'...

Not a chance, y'all. The team was already noted for their chemistry, how tight they were, no egos, all likeable guys who would go through walls for each other (including Draymond, especially him, if he's on your team you love him), for example Iguodala accepting the 'bench' role without a peep.

Now add KD, also known for an ego in check (almost to a fault). He's going to fit right in from day 1, this is a perfect spot for him.

The Warriors are NOT a team that will have chemistry problems :nono:

So the haters need to come up with something else, this one is done.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph led Klay, Draymond and the rest of the Warriors to back to back Finals
KD led Klay, Draymond and the rest of team USA to Gold

Who leads Klay, Draymond and the rest now...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm, going out on a limb and saying Steph and KD?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the talk of how 4 stars can't coexist, expected fights over who is 'the man'...

Not a chance, y'all. The team was already noted for their chemistry, how tight they were, no egos, all likeable guys who would go through walls for each other (including Draymond, especially him, if he's on your team you love him), for example Iguodala accepting the 'bench' role without a peep.

Now add KD, also known for an ego in check (almost to a fault). He's going to fit right in from day 1, this is a perfect spot for him.

The Warriors are NOT a team that will have chemistry problems :nono:

So the haters need to come up with something else, this one is done.

Let's see them play the games.

Two future Hall-of-Famers were in Nash and Kobe were experimented in the same backcourt in 2013...They won 45 games that year.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two future Hall-of-Famers were in Nash and Kobe were experimented in the same backcourt in 2013...They won 45 games that year.
Comparing 40 year old Nash and almost 35 year old Kobe to PRIME Durant and Curry... :nono:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing 40 year old Nash and almost 35 year old Kobe to PRIME Durant and Curry... :nono:

You still expect them to win a hell of a lot more than 45 games...Not to mention they also had Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard...

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still expect them to win a hell of a lot more than 45 games...Not to mention they also had Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard...

Do you? Oh right, you expect the Pacers to win a championship while George is on the team.

Let's look at this vaunted backcourt. Hmm, I see 39 starts between Darius Morris/Chris Duhon/Steve Blake. You can throw in another 10 from Jodie Meeks if you'd like.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty ridiculous claim to say they won't have any chemistry issues

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was the best scorer, but you really are worried about that??

I thought Melo was really the leader on that team, like Kobe was the olympics before (when others were the better players most of the time).

I think they might have some adjustment issues on the court... As for locker room issues I don't see them imploding personality-wise.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Pau was missing those games in and out earlier in the season and playing limited it really hurt getting any consistency, he looked a lot better later in the year as he got healthier. And Nash at 38 being ball the dominant PG D'antoni was hoping for was a bad idea which took them half a year to change.

They had that 17-25 start which was somewhat surprising, then followed it up going 28-12 over the last 40 games of the season when they really started to gel. 2nd best record in the West the 2nd half of the season (tied with #1 seed OKC, better than SA)... of course wasn't enough to pull out of that matchup with San Antonio in the playoffs, and didn't really matter as Kobe's achilles ended their hopes.

Kinda reminded me a lot of the Malone/Payton/Grant/Russell Lakers attempt but not as talented of pickups, and didn't have prime Kobe or Shaq there. But really played the last big of great lakers basketball we've seen since the 2nd half of that year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh i'm thinking they PROBABLY won't but who's really gonna know 'til the games are played? but I tend to go along with what the OP thinks until proven otherwise...

I highly doubt they will be clicking on all cylinders from game 1. They have to get used to playing with KD. Knowing where he likes the ball and all that good stuff. I'm sorry but anytime you add a #1 to your team especially considering the core of this group been together for at least 4 years, there are chemistry things that needs to be worked on when adding a new player to the group. They just need to get used to playing with him and vice versa. They're chemistry in October/November won't be nearly as good as it will be in May & June

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team would be better if either KD or Thompson was the 6th Man. You don't need KD, Curry, and Thompson on the floor at the same time. There's still just one hoop and one ball.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this is probably old news, but I was reading an article yesterday about (off all things) how the Ryan Lochte situation is a shining example of White Privilege :L, but they mentioned that Draymond Green recently snapchatted a D pic to all his followers.

I almost laughed my middle testicle off. What a dipshit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EXACTLY

I mean is this a REAL thread?

put to bed chemistry concerns before they have played ONE GAME? lol...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY

I mean is this a REAL thread?

put to bed chemistry concerns before they have played ONE GAME? lol...

I don't say this often but I agree with Wiggy here.

Also what team after adding a huge piece to their team in the summer was ever hitting on all cylinders from game 1? Just unrealistic to be honest with you.

I'm not saying they will struggle but the chemistry will not be where it needs to be in the first month or two. Still expect them to win 65-71 games

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't say this often but I agree with Wiggy here.

Also what team after adding a huge piece to their team in the summer was ever hitting on all cylinders from game 1? Just unrealistic to be honest with you.

I'm not saying they will struggle but the chemistry will not be where it needs to be in the first month or two. Still expect them to win 65-71 games

I don't think the OP was suggesting they will be as good in game 1 as they will later in the season.
Point is, their core of stars showed the last 2 years that they could coexist just fine.
They all recruited Durant, so obviously they wanted him.
Durant has already shown that he is a versatile, team player.
They'll be more then just fine.

No way to defend them.
It's just hoping they miss shots.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the OP was suggesting they will be as good in game 1 as they will later in the season.
Point is, their core of stars showed the last 2 years that they could coexist just fine.
They all recruited Durant, so obviously they wanted him.
Durant has already shown that he is a versatile, team player.
They'll be more then just fine.

No way to defend them.
It's just hoping they miss shots.

If that's what he was thinking then thread should have been called something else and not "Lets put this Warriors chemistry problem to bed"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chemistry goes much further than coexisting/liking each other. They will like each other just fine.