• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KD, the Warriors, Joe Lacob, and money: the situation is evolving

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are crying way too much about that punch. Even Poole doesn't care as much as you.

He sure won't care now that he has the bag. If they didn't do this now, I could see that locker room having problems.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure won't care now that he has the bag. If they didn't do this now, I could see that locker room having problems.
Sounds like something you'd think, sure

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how they feel :D

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like something you'd think, sure

Poole going through a season with no extension after being publicly humiliated in a viral video would've been a problem. Now he can just really let this go because he knows that the Warriors value him more than they value Draymond.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poole going through a season with no extension after being publicly humiliated in a viral video would've been a problem. Now he can just really let this go because he knows that the Warriors value him more than they value Draymond.
I don't think he was 'humiliated', Draymond was. Dude got sucker punched, can happen to anyone.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Poole is more special than Wiggins. Maybe that's wrong, but at least it seems to be a better take than the ones saying that he is a dime a dozen player. The Warriors don't seem to think that.

Poole is an amazingly talented on ball scorer and he can really shoot.

He doesn’t defend at all and his play making skills are just so-so.

It isn’t about how special he is. The market is always going to value Poole’s skill set over Wiggins’.

The question is which skill set fits better with Curry, and the answer is clearly Wiggins. That isn’t even debatable.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poole is an amazingly talented on ball scorer and he can really shoot.

He doesn’t defend at all and his play making skills are just so-so.

It isn’t about how special he is. The market is always going to value Poole’s skill set over Wiggins’.

The question is which skill set fits better with Curry, and the answer is clearly Wiggins. That isn’t even debatable.

It’s fascinating since the dubs had monta Ellis and Gilbert arenas and they paid him like the latter

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors paid Jordan Poole 35 million a year? You gotta be kidding me.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they got Wiggins too, so this is all moot.
I'll take Wiggins any day. He always guards the best scorer and he can score and rebound himself. he is an excellent piece to the Warriors team.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the hullabaloo with the ring ceremony and the post championship let down, I would not be surprised to see the Dubs lose tonight

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on brand!

If your predictions were always right the Warriors would be the worst team in the NBA.
They certainly played well for three quarters and the team looks really deep

Kailambert

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors need wiggins, wiseman, steph, Klay, Draymond and looney

Poole is just a good addition. He’s not the go to scorer and now that they have wiseman, divencenzo, Moody stepping up, they don’t really need Poole. I think he’s overrated and not even that good.

I think wiggins has a higher ceiling and Kuminga also has a higher ceiling. I think they should focus on them. Wiggins and Looney will be the perfect bridge to the warriors dynasty. Can’t believe they gave Poole more money than Wiggins who was crucial to their win. Poole helped, but they could’ve won without him.

I know this is a very unpopular take and everyone gonna be mad at me and tell me I don’t know anything about basketball but honestly, the Dude had one good season and he is terrible on defence and is a liability on defence and honestly his basketball IQ is low. He often makes bad choices and chucks up shots that all don’t go in And more than often don’t. He needs to check himself and get his ego in check. He will never be a number one or even a starter until curry or Klay retire Or ask to come off the bench.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors need wiggins, wiseman, steph, Klay, Draymond and looney

Poole is just a good addition. He’s not the go to scorer and now that they have wiseman, divencenzo, Moody stepping up, they don’t really need Poole. I think he’s overrated and not even that good.

I think wiggins has a higher ceiling and Kuminga also has a higher ceiling. I think they should focus on them. Wiggins and Looney will be the perfect bridge to the warriors dynasty. Can’t believe they gave Poole more money than Wiggins who was crucial to their win. Poole helped, but they could’ve won without him.

I know this is a very unpopular take and everyone gonna be mad at me and tell me I don’t know anything about basketball but honestly, the Dude had one good season and he is terrible on defence and is a liability on defence and honestly his basketball IQ is low. He often makes bad choices and chucks up shots that all don’t go in And more than often don’t. He needs to check himself and get his ego in check. He will never be a number one or even a starter until curry or Klay retire Or ask to come off the bench.

No it isnt just you. You have several on here such as myself that think this move is overkill.

But if the Warriors leadership is willing to pay it I guess it is what it is.

But yea...he's not done anything that would.make me on board with 35 mil a year.