• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Curry used to go over for 40+ against below average teams the Warriors used to blowout the team...maybe it's just me but after looking at the score it was surprising.

NO also had 20 turnovers and shot 30% from 3 :wtf:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's November. Not alot of D being played. Of course I watched zero minutes of the game - but that is my guess.

It does bring up a good question though - will the GS defense be as good as it has been?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's November. Not alot of D being played. Of course I watched zero minutes of the game - but that is my guess.

It does bring up a good question though - will the GS defense be as good as it has been?

I think the obvious answer is no but once they can still have a top 10 defense, they should be fine. They just that slip back late teens.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the obvious answer is no but once they can still have a top 10 defense, they should be fine. They just that slip back late teens.

I'm sure it will improve like you said but right now (small sample) they are giving up 109 ppg and that is good for bottom 3. Seems like early in the season not much defense is being played by anyone honestly, which could be good for the Warriors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it will improve like you said but right now (small sample) they are giving up 109 ppg and that is good for bottom 3. Seems like early in the season not much defense is being played by anyone honestly, which could be good for the Warriors.

PPG is not a good statistic to use due to the Warriors pace that they play at. I would look at DEF EFF & OPP FG% instead. They're 19th in opp fg% and are 22nd in DEF EFF. Pretty bad but its very early

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell it how it is. You are one that hates for no reason. Facts

Translation:"you don't like my king/master/wannabe lover". once again a YOU problem. i'd suggest you TRY to get over it, but i'm betting i'd be wasting my time telling you that. ah well...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:"you don't like my king/master/wannabe lover". once again a YOU problem. i'd suggest you TRY to get over it, but i'm betting i'd be wasting my time telling you that. ah well...
its just funny how mad LeBron makes you

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just funny how mad LeBron makes you

not NEARLY as funny as you, Shane, and LeGroupie23 think that everybody has to kiss his nuts. guess you fools forgot we live in America...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

and btw, as far as actual anger goes, I've seen your year-long spin session on Hassan Whiteside. CLEARLY someone here is constantly downing the haterade...:heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not NEARLY as funny as you, Shane, and LeGroupie23 think that everybody has to kiss his nuts. guess you fools forgot we live in America...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

and btw, as far as actual anger goes, I've seen your year-long spin session on Hassan Whiteside. CLEARLY someone here is constantly downing the haterade...:heh:
dont hate him cuz hes just too good. :tsk:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has nothing to do with you hating him you just downgrade everything he does and give him zero credit. It's not my problem it's yours. The haters are more obsessed with him than his fans :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't blame you. It is a reaction to hate THE BEST. Just enjoy what you are witnessing bc you won't ever see it again, most likely.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with you hating him you just downgrade everything he does and give him zero credit. It's not my problem it's yours. The haters are more obsessed with him than his fans :laugh3:

Translation:"i LOVE kissing LeClown's ass, how come YOU don't?" dude seriously, I never took anything away from the guy as a PLAYER. try actually READING what I post. but if you want me to bow down and worship him like the rest of you sheep then you're in for a VERY long wait...

once you can deal with THAT, then maybe...just maybe...you can move on...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were Lakers :L :L If Lebron was a Laker you would be kissing his feet :fap:

tsk tsk, now I KNOW you don't actually read. hilarious...

let me try posting this s-l-o-w-l-y. I never...let me repeat myself for the double digit i.q's. who post on these boards...EVER want LeClown in my team's colors...

there. let's hope THAT clears it up. I've only said the same thing for years, after all...:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tsk tsk, now I KNOW you don't actually read. hilarious...

let me try posting this s-l-o-w-l-y. I never...let me repeat myself for the double digit i.q's. who post on these boards...EVER want LeClown in my team's colors...

there. let's hope THAT clears it up. I've only said the same thing for years, after all...:lol:

You know you are talking out of your ass now. If Lebron was winning titles in LA you would worship him. You can say it all you want bc he isn't actually on the team, but if he was you would be :fap:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you are talking out of your ass now. If Lebron was winning titles in LA you would worship him. You can say it all you want bc he isn't actually on the team, but if he was you would be :fap:

ok, well I tried. seems you're too thick to listen. so maybe Turnup, trojanfan or one of the others here can back me up. I've said it from day one. not MY fault if you don't buy it...

I myself can't see why some of you fools think that EVERYBODY has to bow down to this maggot, but hey, whatever works for you...

but just for the record, I HAVE said it from day one. I don't want the guy on my team. never have, never WILL. DEAL with it...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh lookie, Shane with yet ANOTHER rainbow for me. that's sweet and all, but my wife ain't gonna go for it...

maybe try one of your fellow sheep...?:finger: