• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also you need to quit lying. Making a statement such as "David West doesn't even play for all practical purposes" followed by"David West Sucks and doesn't even play"

It should be noted that he has played in every Warriors game this season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are we even talking about team statistics? Its the first week of november.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors losing to the Lakers had nothing to do with chemistry issues. It was the 2nd game of a back to back in which the first game was emotional because it was the first game vs. OKC since KD joined the Warriors.

Plus, a young talented team that was able to get confidence early and build on it at home. When that happens with a young team, they can be very, very difficult to beat. Steph and Klay each had off nights. Some of it was because they were just off and some of it was because the Lakers have players who are "long and athletic" which is what gives the Warriors the most trouble. Because of that, the Warriors never developed any rhythm on offense. My guess is that the next time these 2 teams play, the Warriors will make the Lakers pay dearly for their insolence.

Those factors are the reason the Lakers won that game. Not chemistry.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, a young talented team that was able to get confidence early and build on it at home. When that happens with a young team, they can be very, very difficult to beat. Steph and Klay each had off nights. Some of it was because they were just off and some of it was because the Lakers have players who are "long and athletic" which is what gives the Warriors the most trouble. Because of that, the Warriors never developed any rhythm on offense. My guess is that the next time these 2 teams play, the Warriors will make the Lakers pay dearly for their insolence.

An "interesting" analogy of the Lakers to say the least.:scratch:

Or it could simply just be the "any given day" theory that applies here. That's where my opinion lies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="trojanfan12, post: 9196507, member: 4091]

Those factors are the reason the Lakers won that game. Not chemistry.[/QUOTE]

said the same thing the night we won that game, ESPEECIALLY the stuff about the back to back. CLEARLY no one's listening...:L

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An "interesting" analogy of the Lakers to say the least.:scratch:

Or it could simply just be the "any given day" theory that applies here. That's where my opinion lies.

It's essentially the same thing. "any given day" is just more vague and covers any upset that happens for any reason.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e1e09969-cdf8-402c-8cdf-6e715ed29b6f.png

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors losing to the Lakers had nothing to do with chemistry issues. It was the 2nd game of a back to back in which the first game was emotional because it was the first game vs. OKC since KD joined the Warriors.

The Warriors always lose in LA. There are numerous theories out there as to why, but the answer is clear:

It's because it's LA. Have you ever partied in LA? I'm pretty sure the Warriors would have just skipped the game if that were an option.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said the same thing the night we won that game, ESPEECIALLY the stuff about the back to back. CLEARLY no one's listening...:L

People don't listen to you. I think we are all shocked CL :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors need to get Looney more time on the court. He needs to step his conditioning up, but he'll get there eventually. He's showing a bit why he was considered a lottery prospect last year before his injury. He's got great hands and his rebounding is already very, very good.

McCaw should really help with some balance on the wing when he gets back from injury. I do worry about Wing depth though with McCaw being a rookie and Clark being very inconsistent.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are not a super team as some folks believe.

This may be a very good possibility...I thought their old team was more of a superteam tbh

Everytime Durant scores 25-30 that means very little left over shots for Curry, Thompson and green...Shooters can't get rhythm if they never have the ball in their hands

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple math. Let's say Steph, Klay, and Dray all averaged around 70 total shots a game for the last 2 years.

Now divide those shots into 4. Someone is going to be left out and it's going to take the awhile to get it down. Chemistry most definitely will be an issue.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't get over how KD and OKC were up 3-1 and lost so KD leaves to go play at Golden State.

He will forever be the biggest pussy I've seen jump ship and go to the enemy.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple math. Let's say Steph, Klay, and Dray all averaged around 70 total shots a game for the last 2 years.

Now divide those shots into 4. Someone is going to be left out and it's going to take the awhile to get it down. Chemistry most definitely will be an issue.

Its worse than that...I have now watched 2 big 3's...Only 2 players get all the shots...and the third is left out...but on GS they have a 4th...so that is 2 unhappy players....On the cavs and heat (Bosh/love) the 3rd option accepted defensive, rebounding and other roles...Now imagine 2 players having that...i just don't see it happening

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its worse than that...I have now watched 2 big 3's...Only 2 players get all the shots...and the third is left out...but on GS they have a 4th...so that is 2 unhappy players....On the cavs and heat (Bosh/love) the 3rd option accepted defensive, rebounding and other roles...Now imagine 2 players having that...i just don't see it happening

I don't think it is a huge issue of being unhappy, especially if they are winning. Over time, I could see Klay being the most unhappy out of the Big 4 IMO. Anyway, I think taking shots away from Curry and Klay could hurt them even though KD is a beast. They will also have to outscore team bc their defense takes a hit overall and rebounding. They can make it work no doubt, but there could be some inconsistency at first. I have seen Draymond pass up a lot more shots than normal bc you have KD and Curry out there or a combo of the Big 3 for GS.

I still think the biggest factor is not having that rim protector IMO. Either way their offense has a chance to be truly unstoppable at times.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be a very good possibility...I thought their old team was more of a superteam tbh

Everytime Durant scores 25-30 that means very little left over shots for Curry, Thompson and green...Shooters can't get rhythm if they never have the ball in their hands
this is a great point....its why as much as so many people want to crown them champs already-starting as far as back as the summer- i keep going back to the fact that: a. there is only one ball. and b. there is only 1 King James.