• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting Golden St out. They proved for the last 2 years how unselfish they are. Now they just have to learn to play together with someone who's used to 25 shots a game and be even more unselfish. KD isn't used to being a role player. Klay was always Steph's wingman. Dray is a role player that scores.

They all have to find their role. Best way to do that is to shut your mouth and play hard, unselfish, and play good D. But this is the current NBA we are talking about here..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, considering I wipe my ass with what YOU think i'm fairly certain i'll get over it rather quickly...:finger:

DO keep giving me your input, however. it's entertaining stuff...:D

I will give my input just like you stick your nose in what I think. That's how it works on here :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting Golden St out. They proved for the last 2 years how unselfish they are. Now they just have to learn to play together with someone who's used to 25 shots a game and be even more unselfish. KD isn't used to being a role player. Klay was always Steph's wingman. Dray is a role player that scores.

They all have to find their role. Best way to do that is to shut your mouth and play hard, unselfish, and play good D. But this is the current NBA we are talking about here..

Who would count them out after 6 games? lol They are still favorites to win it all and for a good reason.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is a huge issue of being unhappy, especially if they are winning. Over time, I could see Klay being the most unhappy out of the Big 4 IMO. Anyway, I think taking shots away from Curry and Klay could hurt them even though KD is a beast. They will also have to outscore team bc their defense takes a hit overall and rebounding. They can make it work no doubt, but there could be some inconsistency at first. I have seen Draymond pass up a lot more shots than normal bc you have KD and Curry out there or a combo of the Big 3 for GS.

I still think the biggest factor is not having that rim protector IMO. Either way their offense has a chance to be truly unstoppable at times.

Kd is scoring points, but those are the same points that curry, green, thompson could easily be scoring and it's simultaniously making those 3 worse...Meanwhile they blew up their bench, and gave their centers away and put together old slow players that don't fit their style of play and don't play defense...

Howard and all the players form last year was all they really needed...either way i am ready to watch something different in the finals for once....Cavs vs spurs or clips

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be a very good possibility...I thought their old team was more of a superteam tbh

Everytime Durant scores 25-30 that means very little left over shots for Curry, Thompson and green...Shooters can't get rhythm if they never have the ball in their hands

This only applies to Green.

Durant scored 27 vs San Antonio. Steph got 18 shots and Klay got 13. Green had 14.

Durant scored 30 against New Orleans. Steph had 19 shots and Klay had 21. Green had 10.

Durant scored 37 vs Phoenix. Curry had 17 shots. Klay had 15 shots. Green had 9 shots.

Durant went for 39 against OKC. Curry had 14 shots. Klay had 15 shots. Green had 9 shots.

Durant went for 27 against LA Lakers. Curry had 17 shots. Klay had 18 shots. Green had 10.

So in the games that KD scored 25+ this year, Curry is avg 17 shots, Klay is avg 16.4, and Dray is avg 10.4 shots. To put this into perspective, last season Curry avg 20 shots, Klay avg 17 shots, and Dray avg 10 shots. So pretty much what you said is totally false as the only one shot attempts is really down is Steph which was expected. Nobody expected him to avg 20 shots again. Klay and Dray attempts are very very similar to last season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kd is scoring points, but those are the same points that curry, green, thompson could easily be scoring and it's simultaniously making those 3 worse...Meanwhile they blew up their bench, and gave their centers away and put together old slow players that don't fit their style of play and don't play defense...

Howard and all the players form last year was all they really needed...either way i am ready to watch something different in the finals for once....Cavs vs spurs or clips
if they had added kawhi leonard isntead of kevin durant- i can assure you the cavs would be a LOT more worried.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give my input just like you stick your nose in what I think. That's how it works on here :heh:

LMAO well while I freely admit that what you think is complete bullshit 90% of the time I hardly have a desire to "stick my nose in it", but nice try...:rolleyes2:

I just might take you seriously if you ever quit being such a dick rider. clearly that's a YOU problem, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would count them out after 6 games? lol They are still favorites to win it all and for a good reason.
yah no one is counting them out that i know of. they will make some adjustments, probably a roster move or two down the road and start getting comfortable with eachother at some point....sometimes that takes more than a year though- especially if someone gets injured and delays the process...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah no one is counting them out that i know of. they will make some adjustments, probably a roster move or two down the road and start getting comfortable with eachother at some point....sometimes that takes more than a year though- especially if someone gets injured and delays the process...

This is all very possible, yep. Might take a year to figure out what to add. As I've said took LeBron 2 years for each of his. And the core 4 are all young.

It's actually really fascinating to watch this team even if you aren't a Warriors fan. All eyes on are them. How often do we get to see something new as fans?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, sometimes you can say "fuck chemistry" and just have your double MVP go ape crazy bananas on some fools. That's allowed, it's what the great ones do from time to time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sign of Wiggy after Curry hits 13 threes and Clay go for 24 on nearly 50% shooting

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sign of Wiggy after Curry hits 13 threes and Clay go for 24 on nearly 50% shooting
too busy checking the box scores of the OKC/MIA to confirm what you said- RW did have a mediocre game- it was the Thunder's bigs that beat the crap outta the Heat for the most part- especially their traditional center- Kanter. :)

oh yah- as i said above- the Warriors are gonna be fine EVENTUALLY- but to think that they dont currently have a chemistry issues in November after such big torster changes is laughable- especially with a psycho like Draymond, lol....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too busy checking the box scores of the OKC/MIA to confirm what you said- RW did have a mediocre game- it was the Thunder's bigs that beat the crap outta the Heat for the most part- especially their traditional center- Kanter. :)

oh yah- as i said above- the Warriors are gonna be fine EVENTUALLY- but to think that they dont currently have a chemistry issues in November after such big torster changes is laughable- especially with a psycho like Draymond, lol....

They're learning to play each other but Steph and Klay are still getting great looks. Steph is hitting his. Klay is not

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO well while I freely admit that what you think is complete bullshit 90% of the time I hardly have a desire to "stick my nose in it", but nice try...:rolleyes2:

I just might take you seriously if you ever quit being such a dick rider. clearly that's a YOU problem, though...

I tell it how it is. You are one that hates for no reason. Facts

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the wizards just gonna be bad again this year?

Probably. Beal and Wall don't like each other and Markief Morris is starting.

After the Wizards went to great lengths to get themselves of chemistry killers in the post Arenas era, they seem to be heading back in that direction again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. Beal and Wall don't like each other and Markief Morris is starting.

After the Wizards went to great lengths to get themselves of chemistry killers in the post Arenas era, they seem to be heading back in that direction again.
they just look really bad again. What a waste of John WAll that they cant put anything around him. I know Wall does deserve a healthy share of the blame- but at some point- when your 3rd best player is -- who? Gortat? Morris?- you prob arent ognna win anything -esp when you feud with the 2nd best player on the team- who really hasnt showed much either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does a team only win by 10 with 3 guys going off, mainly Curry. That is a problem IMO. New Orleans is not a good team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a team only win by 10 with 3 guys going off, mainly Curry. That is a problem IMO. New Orleans is not a good team.

I don't know I was sleeping like a baby. Went to sleep early in the 3rd.