• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread took a turn for the worse I see

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When I decided to leave Miami," James said of his departure after winning 2012 and '13 championships with the Heat, "I'm not going to name any names(cough cough- Riley), I can't do that. But there were some people that I trusted and built relationships with in those four years [who] told me I was making the biggest mistake of my career.

No.
I'm talking the BS that Wamu was spewing about what he claims I said or meant.
My guess is that Riley said anything he could think of try to get James to stay, even though there was no chance.
Thing is, if you want to be fair, is if you compare anything Riley said to what Gilbert said/wrote, then you would be smart enough to know that none of it really means jack shit.
James is going to do whatever he feels is best for HIMSELF, which is fine.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron biggest mistake recently is not shaving his dome. You can see his bald spot from outer space.
OMG...when he bends down to give his interview with the sideline reporters it looks like someone used spray paint and the can was almost gone. It's more of a grayish color than the actual color of his hair.

#hishairhaslefttheplanet

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
I'm talking the BS that Wamu was spewing about what he claims I said or meant.
My guess is that Riley said anything he could think of try to get James to stay, even though there was no chance.
Thing is, if you want to be fair, is if you compare anything Riley said to what Gilbert said/wrote, then you would be smart enough to know that none of it really means jack shit.
James is going to do whatever he feels is best for HIMSELF, which is fine.

I haven't said any BS. I simply said I don't believe any of the stuff you say about LeBron because of the phrase you had under your screen name after he left your Heat & that absurd comment that the Cavs were fortunate to complete the greatest comeback in Finals history. That's where this started. So tell me again how am I BSing about anything by repeating things you've said in the past.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG...when he bends down to give his interview with the sideline reporters it looks like someone used spray paint and the can was almost gone. It's more of a grayish color than the actual color of his hair.

#hishairhaslefttheplanet

It's strange that he just doesn't shave his dome. What hair he has left is gonna fall out anyway. Why not just get rid of it?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's strange that he just doesn't shave his dome. What hair he has left is gonna fall out anyway. Why not just get rid of it?
Because I think for some that is the last connection to their youth. He already looks like he got grandkids and so going bald can only hurt his appearance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I think for some that is the last connection to their youth. He already looks like he got grandkids and so going bald can only hurt his appearance.

Maybe his barber back in Akron has fooled him into thinking he's gotta full head of hair?:noidea:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe his barber back in Akron has fooled him into thinking he's gotta full head of hair?:noidea:
I didn't know that such trickery could even exist. I mean my goodness. It is really bad. And it doesn't help when the view is coming from a 54" HD Smart TV. :dhd:
I would be scared to see it from a 4K SUHD Smart TV.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that such trickery could even exist. I mean my goodness. It is really bad. And it doesn't help when the view is coming from a 54" HD Smart TV. :dhd:

No doubt these HD tv's aren't helping LeBald's balding problem.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vanity.

....and not the one that performed with Prince.

Although, like Lebron's hair follicles, she's also dead and gone.

*Rest in Peace Purple People*

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one of those panoramic TV'S.

Shit looks like the aerial view of Hawaii.

th

Reactions: LAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vanity.

....and not the one that performed with Prince.

Although, like Lebron's hair follicles, she's also dead and gone.

*Rest in Peace Purple People*

LeBron should have never started wearing that headband back in the day. That's why he's bald.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one of those panoramic TV'S.

Shit looks like the aerial view of Hawaii.

th
Yes those are nice. My mom has one...I have to find one on discount because I just can't part with that much $ for a TV. :lol:

#frugaltotheendnomatterhowmuchmoneyimake

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just be glad LeBron and the Cavs won....he was locked and loaded to run his mouth...

but now what can he say? LeBron proved Riley wrong. LeBron had his signature moment that we will all remember him for. LeBron delivered on his promise to bring Cleveland a title. LeBron even signed a multi-year deal- something that turnup said he wouldnt do.

Right now the Cavs have continuity, are the only unbeaten team in the league- and look amazing. The only thing he can do is watch the Cavs continue to compete for titles while his Heat teams wallows in irrelevance.

not much you can say bad about the Cavs right now that is for sure, lol.

Pretty sure you were locked and loaded to be in hibernation for months.
You were already in the middle of stocking up your bunker during the first 4 games..:L

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes those are nice. My mom has one...I have to find one on discount because I just can't part with that much $ for a TV. :lol:

#frugaltotheendnomatterhowmuchmoneyimake

Got mine on Luke Air Force Base in Arizona on my Military Star Card.

It made it a little less painful...lol

Reactions: LAD

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got mine on Luke Air Force Base in Arizona on my Military Star Card.

It made it a little less painful...lol

If we get married, can I use your Military Discount?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

But, that would be bigamy...lol

Does that mean we'll have to move to Utah and be Jazz fans? If that's the case, then no chance in hell of that happening.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing for me about the Warriors so far is that they're not getting out in transition as much as we're used to seeing them. The half-court offense will come in time and that's mostly players just getting used to the system and getting familiar with each other. The thing that is bogging the Warriors down right now is that they're not about to get easy transition buckets because their defense hasn't been particularly good. You can't run effectively off of made buckets and they're giving up a lot of them.

The Warriors of the last two years were able to put on 10-0 runs in a heartbeat because of their defense. This year those runs are fewer and far between because the defense just isn't able to get stops. That's what put teams away early for them last year. If you watch the Lakers game, there were times where the Warriors crept back in because of their offense, but their defense just didn't do anything. Those are the type of things that need to get shored up quicker than the half-court offense. With the amount of scorers the Warriors have buckets will come.