• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing for me about the Warriors so far is that they're not getting out in transition as much as we're used to seeing them. The half-court offense will come in time and that's mostly players just getting used to the system and getting familiar with each other. The thing that is bogging the Warriors down right now is that they're not about to get easy transition buckets because their defense hasn't been particularly good. You can't run effectively off of made buckets and they're giving up a lot of them.

The Warriors of the last two years were able to put on 10-0 runs in a heartbeat because of their defense. This year those runs are fewer and far between because the defense just isn't able to get stops. That's what put teams away early for them last year. If you watch the Lakers game, there were times where the Warriors crept back in because of their offense, but their defense just didn't do anything. Those are the type of things that need to get shored up quicker than the half-court offense. With the amount of scorers the Warriors have buckets will come.
all of that stuff is even more important in the playoffs where half court points are even harder to come by....long way away though- the playoffs....i think GSW will make a small move or two to improve the front court defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing for me about the Warriors so far is that they're not getting out in transition as much as we're used to seeing them. The half-court offense will come in time and that's mostly players just getting used to the system and getting familiar with each other. The thing that is bogging the Warriors down right now is that they're not about to get easy transition buckets because their defense hasn't been particularly good. You can't run effectively off of made buckets and they're giving up a lot of them.

The Warriors of the last two years were able to put on 10-0 runs in a heartbeat because of their defense. This year those runs are fewer and far between because the defense just isn't able to get stops. That's what put teams away early for them last year. If you watch the Lakers game, there were times where the Warriors crept back in because of their offense, but their defense just didn't do anything. Those are the type of things that need to get shored up quicker than the half-court offense. With the amount of scorers the Warriors have buckets will come.

The problem is when you face the best teams they can find ways to score but you really have to rely on your defense to get stops in the end, that's what wins games. Team defense can come in time and even player defense can come in time, but if a player is a poor defender and they are putting in the effort there is really no hope. The Warriors will be very dangerous regardless.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has a big case of loser denial.

I am a big LeBron fan from Cleveland- and I know LeBron has done plenty of dumb things in the passed- but when all is said and done- he has done a spectacular job embracing and surpassing all the expectations- he has never once gotten in trouble with the law or done things to embarass himself like many others have.....no one is perfect- and lebron has done dumb things- but overall the guy has more than delivered.

Evidently you're a bigger fool than i thought...and THAT took some effort on your part...

congrats...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ChiefsLakers67 Calling someone out for "dick-riding"...What a hoot.

@Shanemansj13 You and I have had our differences on this site but I got your back on this one. You ain't seen the beginning of him. I've been with this clown on CBS since about 2008 and he doesn't really process what he's about to post...Just blurts shit out at random, like a walking zombie.:crazy:

funny, i thought you blocked me, fatso...

DO continue to lie. it'll be accepted around here as much as your own life being normal...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently you're a bigger fool than i thought...and THAT took some effort on your part...

congrats...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
what are you talkinga bout?

no one in history has come into the league with higher expectations than LeBron- expectations that would crush a normal person- and he has done nothing but exceed those expectations....he has without a doubt said and done some stupid things like the Decision, not 4, not 5, etc.....but for the most part- he has done an amazing job of being a role model and walking the straight and narrow- when most guys cant seem to do that and have embarassed themselves and their teammates and franchises with their conduct....

if the worst thing lebron ever does is say some stupid things once in a while when he CONSTANTLY is asked about everything and constantly has a microphone in his face because the media constantly wants his opinion on everything since he is the biggest star in the league (and maybe in sports)- of course he is not always going to come off well- and everyone screws up once i na while

but when all is said and done when you look at it as a whole overall LeBron has done an amazing job handling all the pressure and expectatations and media scrutiny.

keep hating LeBron....its cool- its def your right...

keep watching him dominate the league, make Finals after Finals after Finals after Finals after Finals after Finals, keep making ALL NBA Teams, all star teams, awards, titles, etc....keep watching him climb up the ladder of the greatest of all time. all the while doing more for charity, speaking his mind poltiially when others are afraid to offend their sponsors, giving millions of dollars away in scholarships, visiting underprivileged kids.....LeBron has done so much right- and very little wrong in his career.--- you wont ever see him being indicted for r*pe and using the excuse "SHAQ DOES IT TOO!" lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you talkinga bout?

no one in history has come into the league with higher expectations than LeBron- expectations that would crush a normal person- and he has done nothing but exceed those expectations....he has without a doubt said and done some stupid things like the Decision, not 4, not 5, etc.....but for the most part- he has done an amazing job of being a role model and walking the straight and narrow- when most guys cant seem to do that and have embarassed themselves and their teammates and franchises with their conduct....

if the worst thing lebron ever does is say some stupid things once in a while when he CONSTANTLY is asked about everything and constantly has a microphone in his face because the media constantly wants his opinion on everything since he is the biggest star in the league (and maybe in sports)- of course he is not always going to come off well- and everyone screws up once i na while

but when all is said and done when you look at it as a whole overall LeBron has done an amazing job handling all the pressure and expectatations and media scrutiny.

keep hating LeBron....its cool- its def your right...

keep watching him dominate the league, make Finals after Finals after Finals after Finals after Finals after Finals, keep making ALL NBA Teams, all star teams, awards, titles, etc....keep watching him climb up the ladder of the greatest of all time.

He has probably had the most pressure on him as an athlete EVER...especially in this time and age with social media. Every moment is magnified, he had to learn over time going through some tough moments but has greatly exceeded those limitless expectations. Still needs a couple more rings though :D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He started it"...:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Go cry to Kobe about it lol

no need for me to cry at all actually, junior...

i'm not the one on a multi-page period because someone isn't kissing LeClown's sac...

gotta admit it, though. you DO continue to entertain...:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

keep up the good work, rainbow warrior...:dhd:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has probably had the most pressure on him as an athlete EVER...especially in this time and age with social media. Every moment is magnified, he had to learn over time going through some tough moments but has greatly exceeded those limitless expectations. Still needs a couple more rings though :D

puh-lease. social media is EXACTLY the thing that's trying to shove this doofus down everyone's throats. i understand the NBA is a business, but it gets to be a bit much...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no need for me to cry at all actually, junior...

i'm not the one on a multi-page period because someone isn't kissing LeClown's sac...

gotta admit it, though. you DO continue to entertain...:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

keep up the good work, rainbow warrior...:dhd:
im glad you hate lebron

every time he is on national tv, or makes the finals, or dominates in the playoffs- everytime you sign on to sports sites that deliver the news- you get a big ole dose of LeBron....hope you learn to LOVE it! because it isnt going away anytime soon.

you will be watching LeBron kick ass for a LONG time to come yet. I hope you hate every single moment of it! LOL. Every time you watch him put up a triple double or beat the crap out of your Lakers or put up 40 pts, or make some insane play like The Block.....every time he is interviewed on TNT or ESPN or wherever... i HOPE everytime you see him it makes you as angry as you act on here....because its not going anywhere anytime soon!!

I hope you just HATE the fact the Cavs are defending champs and the only undefeated team and look amazing. I hope yo HATE the fact that LeBron is the only player besides Oscar that is top 25 in points AND assists. I hope you HATE the fact LeBorn just became top 10 all time in points after passing Hakeem at the age of 31.

Keep hating- and LeBron is going to keep on giving you reason to hate. Its freaking AWESOME in my book, LOL.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad you hate lebron

every time he is on national tv, or makes the finals, or dominates in the playoffs- everytime you sign on to sports sites that deliver the news- you get a big ole dose of LeBron....hope you learn to LOVE it! because it isnt going away anytime soon.

you will be watching LeBron kick ass for a LONG time to come yet. I hope you hate every single moment of it! LOL. Every time you watch him put up a triple double or beat the crap out of your Lakers or put up 40 pts, or make some insane play like The Block.....every time he is interviewed on TNT or ESPN or wherever... i HOPE everytime you see him it makes you as angry as you act on here....because its not going anywhere anytime soon!!

I hope you just HATE the fact the Cavs are defending champs and the only undefeated team and look amazing. I hope yo HATE the fact that LeBron is the only player besides Oscar that is top 25 in points AND assists. I hope you HATE the fact LeBorn just became top 10 all time in points after passing Hakeem at the age of 31.

Keep hating- and LeBron is going to keep on giving you reason to hate. Its freaking AWESOME in my book, LOL.

ok, but only as long as i have your permission to do so...:rolleyes2:

let's face facts. these funny long-winded responses by themselves make my entries on these boards worthwhile...

you're welcome...:thumb:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, but only as long as i have your permission to do so...:rolleyes2:

let's face facts. these funny long-winded responses by themselves make my entries on these boards worthwhile...

you're welcome...:thumb:
like i said-- keep hating lebron

and he will keep making news by being one of the greatest of all time and be in your face constantly. I love it. LOL. I love the fact that you- as an NBA fan- havent been able to watch the NBA Finals for years without having his greatness shoved down your throat- and that aint ending anytime soon there pal. EMBRACE it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said-- keep hating lebron

and he will keep making news by being one of the greatest of all time and be in your face constantly. I love it. LOL. I love the fact that you- as an NBA fan- havent been able to watch the NBA Finals for years without having his greatness shoved down your throat- and that aint ending anytime soon there pal. EMBRACE it.

damn, seriously...?

i said ok. you need a translator or what?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had a 100M shoe deal right out of high school.
I kinda think that would kill any pressures for the rest of ones life unless they are a total moron.